It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Attacks 'Party of Cut and Run'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Originally posted by nanna_of_6
Bush is up to the normal Republican antics by slinging mud at the Democrats

I am just a wee bit lost here as to the amount of humor established by you on this,

[edit on 29-9-2006 by Seekerof]

Seekerof,

I will enlighten you as to my "amount of humor"

I find it quite laughable that Bush,... the so-called leader of our nation (cough,cough) has to resort to mud-slinging where all countries are watching him make an a$$ out of hisself, but I guess that's easy enough for Bush to do since he is a jacka$$ in the first place. I'd almost bet that every time he shows his face on tv, that the rest of the world are rowing on the floor laughing at Bush and us.

What George W Bush and Dick Cheney has done to our beloved country is not laughable in the least bit, but instead of staying PO'd about it (like I use to and making myself sick over it ) I just laugh at the jacka$$es and the Republican party anymore, because it is funny watching those FOOLS perform and screw it up in the proccess of their performances and knowing that the Republicans voted for these people, which in turn Bush and Cheney makes the Republican party look as foolish as those two look

Look, I'm sure everyone knows from all my other posts over the years, that I do not like those two beady-eyed rodents in the least bit because of their underhanded, sneaky behavior, and the lies they have told since taking up residents in the white house, they are as sick as Hitler was/is, JMHO

new topics

<< 1   >>

join