It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ever have one of those lives where everything sucks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
So if any of you read or remember, I was trying to get a job being a security guard at the local airport.

That didn't work out. I was hinging a lot on this, and I was really hoping this was going to be it.
Same day I got called to do phase I testing, a friend also introduced me to a girl. Man, this girl was AWESOME. She was intelligent, open minded, happy, and liked me for my nerdiness. An added bonus was that she was drop dead gorgeous.

This all happened at the end of one of the worst weeks of my life. I didn't have a job and I was running out of avenues, school was starting and I had no way to pay for my classes, my grandpa is dying and had a 'talk' with me that week and let me know how disappointed he was in me (understand my grandpa was literally my hero and role model), I didn't have a girlfriend or a significant other of any form and everyone was asking me whey I didn't have one and those who did have one could only talk about it.
My parents basically told me I would receive no help from them except a shelter over my head.

So I got called to take Phase I testing. "this is my big break" I thought, "now I'll have a stable job that I can excel in" a few hours later and I meet the girl of my dreams and she's actually interested in me.

A month later and the airport tells me they aren't interested and the 'girl of my dreams' tonight tells me that she just wants to be friends and apologized for seeming to be flirtatious.

:bnghd: Why do some people have to just live that life where it goes absolutely NOWHERE?! Do some people just EXIST for the sake of Existing and to use up resources until they're a bum on the street living in a cardboard box until they get raped in the butt and murdered? Is there really no divine creator like I've believed for so long and I'm just an intelligent primate that is just a weak link in the gene pool that will soon die off? Have I been dealt bad cards?

:shk:

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Feeling better now.
I listened to some classic rock until I felt content with being sad, gave the girl a call and talked everything out and we're still friends.

I'm trying to just chill out and accept things and try to (atleast) be content.

Alcohol helps.:w:

join