It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hotel of Change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Lately I've been getting dreams about being in hotels. I arrive at the hotel to find my luggage is missing. The hotel graciously offers to replace my lost possessions with new ones at their expense. The new possessions are always better than what I had before.

The hotel premises offers many activities. The one that I remember that sticks out in my memory is a survivor type challenge out on the ocean. We all get surf boards & the idea is to surf the longest without falling. I effortlessly stay on my surf board but the waves seem small to me & I have no trouble maintaining my balance.

From the symbolism, I think it means a significant change in my lifestyle is coming & it's a very good one.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
To me it seems that new and good changes are heading your way,but to get them you must handle all challenges that come your way.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'd say your analysis seems sound, but add that it also represents, that the change is perceived as not only being better but exciting and challenging as well (i.e. the Survivor portion of the dream)....

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Both of you are right.

I never knew the real meaning of life imitating art until now. The next 2 weeks are going to be like a big test for me.

I'm sworn to secrecy until this thing carries out but I did give a hint as to what started it in another forum on the ATS board.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
[ Very interesting, someone else had a practically similar dream to yours--involving a man who would take
care o the luggage and later it would be shipped on--both dreams sound like a rapture type experience

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Regarding replaced luggage with better ones--this seems like some sort of restoration of what was old, into perfectly new goods, which never will be lost ever again--actually, if you check out the threads
The Waiting Game and Its coming can you feel it / whatever it is --the person that had that dream
will be on one of these threads--though they are pretty long--the subject matter is about people feeling that
there is something not quite right--

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
[

actually there seems to a lot going on in the world, and if you look at these posts on these other threads
you have the doom and gloom scenario, then there are a few with a positive outlook--I put some posts
on my own series of dreams like yours in a two part post--my own dreams are mainly apocalyptic
some good and some bad-the main gist of the matter is that the world just does not seem to be
functioning like it should be doing, and i think many are feeling something stronger will happen
whatever it is no o one can say for sure!

top topics

join