It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Interview with Bill Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Fox interviews Bill clinton. Fox is obviously biased and they bring up critisisms about bill clintons policy's while he was president and how he got the closest to osama. He also calls Fox news in general that they are republician conservatives that are only looking to discredit him and then calls bush and his administration all Neo con's. Its very intense and he does well to keep his honor.

video.google.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Thanks, Cerkit

I'm glad you posted that, been looking for the whol;e thing since I can't get Fox here.

There is still the reality that 9/11 happened on Dubya's Watch, and bin Laden has continued to elude the current administrarion--one which seems not to understand that one mnever finds what one is not looking for. My major question is WHY they are not looking,and changed the focus to Hussein. Like most things Political, follow the Money trail and you'll find your answers.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
It would have taken a big set to go after Bin Laden when Clinton was in office but we all know that Bills were resting on Monicas chin at the time.
But for real they would all be to blame if any of the BinLaden thing is true.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Just finished watching it, I've read that book he mentions, own it as a matter of fact and many like it. Clues indeed, hopefully there will be enough for everybody and then, maybe when were are ready put them together and see, what it really is.

Not going to say I blame Clinton for being on the defensive, who wouldn't be, especially knowing how things work.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I think it's funny in a way. The people are angry at Bush, but pick on former President Clinton for giving his opinion on the issues. But I do think money and people in the middle east of some power may be protecting him.

new topics

top topics

join