It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan's new military posters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If they're official Pakistani posters, why are they in english and not Pakistani(or whatever language they speak which I am unsure of).

Seems like they have a specific target audience.

But nice effects none-theless

Shattered OUT...

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
If they're official Pakistani posters, why are they in english and not Pakistani(or whatever language they speak which I am unsure of).

Shattered OUT...

Well this may come as a surprise to you, but the social strata that the Air Forces in the Subcontinent(India & Pakistan;others are not worthy of mention) target for prospective pilots and engineers is the English speaking one(This constitutes about 300 million people). These are no doubt either enthusiast photos or recruitment motivators.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
That doesn't in the least bit suprise me, but I would just think that the propaganda would atleast be targeted to the citizens of Pakistan.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies

Shattered OUT...

Well this may come as a surprise to you, but the social strata that the Air Forces in the Subcontinent(India & Pakistan;others are not worthy of mention) target for prospective pilots and engineers is the English speaking one(This constitutes about 300 million people). These are no doubt either enthusiast photos or recruitment motivators.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join