It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO shows on tonight!! (9-25-2006)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Tonight - Monday September 25

2 shows on The History Channel

(((8pm)))

UFO Files: UFOs: Then and Now? Aliens and Contact

"On July 11, 1991, thousands across Mexico looked skyward during a total eclipse and were greeted with a wave of UFO sightings. Was this a prelude to imminent contact? Or will humans get to the aliens first? Join us for a review of mankind's efforts to reach out to Extraterrestrial Intelligence as we listen for a cosmic signal that we are not alone!"

(((11pm)))

UFO Files: UFOs: Then and Now? Nightmare

"Examines the most debatable aspect of alien contact--human abduction! From the first recorded case, the 1961 kidnapping of Betty and Barney Hill, to the 1976 Allagash Incident, when four friends were whisked away while on a camping trip, we hear firsthand from participants and a neuroscientist, who offers more earthbound solutions."

[edit on 25-9-2006 by classified material]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
As always, thank you very much for keeping us all informed.

I'll be watching!!

Pokey Oats

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
That does not apply to canada does it?

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
That does not apply to canada does it?

You should check your local listings for that.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I just checked I dont have the history channel, we get history television

www.history.ca...

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
These "documentaries" always end up being so disappointing... I suppose part of the problem is they only have a short amount of time to show these programs in so information is inevitably edited out or not included at all.

But even so, most of these programs are total crap that barely brush the surface of what they're talking about.... they're produced so that even idiots can understand the various theories that have arisen over the years. These shows tend to be a bit of a turn-off, if you've already read the books, listened to the lectures etc.

I will still watch tonight, though.... I think any mainstream coverage of the UFO subject is great.

new topics

top topics

join