It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

broaden your knowledge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
broden your knowledge if islam and learn some new things
i have decided to post this since there is so much discussion of muslims and the faith here i thought people might be intrested in learning something about it that isnt from the media

all books are free with P&P free as well

i ask people to spend 1min of their time ordering this book so they can learn some new things.

free books

mod note
feel free to move this if its in the wrong forum

[edit on 24-9-2006 by bodrul]
[edit: title ?sp]

[edit on 9/24/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

CX

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Thanks for that bodrul. I'll pass that link on to a few friends i know will be interested.

Thanks again.

CX.

[edit on 24/9/06 by CX]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Thx dude....reading now

Not Insulting anyone who wouldnt read or Bodrul this but.....
With all the bad press with islam right now..and excuse the pun but people judging a book by its cover , i really do not expect alot of people to read these books because of the bat people will think...islam=Volience ,Behdings,Iraq,Death,Insurgency and i think thats quite sad...:shk:

But hey what do i know....

CX

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well i actualy edited my post as i thought maybe this was'nt the thread to mention it, but i more or less said the same thing as you faint.

I do fear that no matter what true facts are learnt about islam, many people will still tar people with the exremist brush without warrant.

Is'nt it strange how this does'nt happen in the christian religion though? We have more than enough whackjobs but you don't see people tarring us all with that title.

CX.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
^all true no matter how hard you try and get the true message out there will always be a part that will take you back,
all i can do is try and get people to actuily look into something and learn for them selves then make their minds up from a media source that cares more for ratings then the facts.

top topics

join