It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The loco left

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Oops,

Sorry, I guess this is NOT a no spin zone.

Please don't leave.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Was never a contest but when I got here this board was rife with repugnants. It was like they breed here and everyone was silent...until I started slamming em. We went at it for a long time. I almost got banned...got numerous warnings on a daily basis.

Armed with the truth, somehow, I won out and now the repugnants are cowed and don't speak so loudly anymore. Just like the way of a bully.

HA HA HA, Farkin' HA HA!
Colonel, you only recognize the truth as something to be subverted and twisted. You have nobody at all cowed, except whatever sane portion of your twisted mind, and it is now in a corner, drooling uncontrollably. If anything, your baseless lunacy causes people to believe there is no intelligence sitting in front of your computer. I refuse to give up on you, though. Somehow, we will bring you back to consciousness. It may entail electro-shock therapy, but it must be done.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Losonczy, you seem to pick and choose at whom you will throw rocks. I suppose it is quite ok when a certain left-winger or two throws punches, but any anti-commypinko dare speak up and you want to call a foul on the play.

Naw, you are very much a Colonesqe hypocrite; this forum is tailor-made for you. Stick around.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I almost got banned...got numerous warnings on a daily basis.

Colonel,
Almost???

the moderators have been patient with you. But I am glad that you have acknowleged that. Start the thread with something intelligent and you'll see that people from all sides will join in and have fun.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
It may entail electro-shock therapy, but it must be done.

Well, if I can help. You know how I am. Always ready to help. A real samaritan.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
You are always willing to sacrifice a liberal for the good of mankind, and we all love you for that!

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Losonczy, you seem to pick and choose at whom you will throw rocks. I suppose it is quite ok when a certain left-winger or two throws punches, but any anti-commypinko dare speak up and you want to call a foul on the play.

Naw, you are very much a Colonesqe hypocrite; this forum is tailor-made for you. Stick around.

I didn't pick and choose anyone. I started the thread appealing for a little more balance. A little less commie pinko business. I try not to be a hypocrite. I will stick around. I'll bite my tongue on further comment...for now. And thank you for sharing Thomas.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
colonel maybe denying boredom here but ignorence
im not to sure on that one

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Colonel brought life to the political topics on ATS. He was the main reason for creating a special political mud-pit forum, to tell all you f^%*king repugnants the truth.

GO colonel GO!
Tell that ignorant selfish repugnants scum what they should hear!

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 06:53 AM
link   
What truth, Zion? Truth must be founded on something solid. Truth cannot be founded on feeeeeeling, emotion, or your own heart. Those foundations are shifting , unreliable and deceitful. Truth cannot be based on any statute or moral concept as it would also be unreliable. Truth should be viewed logically and with temperment, as venomous, seething hatred clouds rationality and distorts truth.

Colonel may have brought a reason for the mud pit to exist, and there may be alot more life and spirit in this forum than others, but that does not bring the truth. He does, however, give reason for counterpoints that do reveal the truth.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   

What truth, Zion? Truth must be founded on something solid. Truth cannot be founded on feeeeeeling, emotion, or your own heart. Those foundations are shifting , unreliable and deceitful. Truth cannot be based on any statute or moral concept as it would also be unreliable. Truth should be viewed logically and with temperment, as venomous, seething hatred clouds rationality and distorts truth.

Colonel may have brought a reason for the mud pit to exist, and there may be alot more life and spirit in this forum than others, but that does not bring the truth. He does, however, give reason for counterpoints that do reveal the truth.

I come here with truth after truth after truth, with verifying sources. And I use it like a club to bash you repugnants into submission.

For example, I don't want to hear ANY MORE LIES about how Clinton was the cause for 9-11 when it was in fact, Bush.

Salon.com January 15, 2002

Don't Blame Clinton

Conservatives who once ridiculed and obstructed the former president's aggressive efforts to fight terrorism are now trying to pin Sept. 11 on him. They have a lot of nerve.

On Clinton's watch, the CIA instituted a special al-Qaida unit that thwarted several deadly conspiracies, including a scheme to blow up Los Angeles International Airport on Millennium Eve, and plots to bomb the Holland and Lincoln tunnels in New York as well as the United Nations building. Timely intelligence also prevented a deadly assault on the Israeli embassy in Washington. As early as 1996 -- as reported by the Post and other publications -- the State Department and the CIA began to neutralize dozens of terrorist cells overseas through prosecutions, extraditions and executions quietly undertaken by allies on every continent, from Albania to the Philippines.

A month before Clinton left office -- and nine months before the planes hit the World Trade Center and the Pentagon -- those successful operations were praised by the nation's most experienced diplomats in this field, including conservatives. "Overall, I give them very high marks," said Robert Oakley, who served as ambassador for counterterrorism in the Reagan State Department, to a reporter for the Washington Post. "The only major criticism I have is the obsession with Osama, which has made him stronger." Paul Bremer, who also held the same post under Reagan and later was chosen by congressional leaders to chair the National Commission on Terrorism, disagreed slightly with his colleague. Bremer told the Post he believed that the Clinton administration had "correctly focused on bin Laden."

vander.hashish.com...

Your conservative party is filled with the Spirit of Cain, making you the most evil of people. You all are morally bankrupt, lying, hypocritical. And let's see the stars of THAT show:

1) Rush ("Gimme drugs, gimme drugs") Limbaugh
2) Bill (Just one more hand") Bennet
3) Ann ("the Man and my books are filled with unresearched lies") Coulter
4) Michael ("I'm the Gimp in Pulp Fiction") Savage

Omigod...thgere's just too many people to name......

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Was never a contest but when I got here this board was rife with repugnants. It was like they breed here and everyone was silent...until I started slamming em. We went at it for a long time. I almost got banned...got numerous warnings on a daily basis.

Armed with the truth, somehow, I won out and now the repugnants are cowed and don't speak so loudly anymore. Just like the way of a bully.

HA HA HA, Farkin' HA HA!
Colonel, you only recognize the truth as something to be subverted and twisted. You have nobody at all cowed, except whatever sane portion of your twisted mind, and it is now in a corner, drooling uncontrollably. If anything, your baseless lunacy causes people to believe there is no intelligence sitting in front of your computer. I refuse to give up on you, though. Somehow, we will bring you back to consciousness. It may entail electro-shock therapy, but it must be done.

id prefer a friering squad but thats just me

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join