It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.S: ATS Review 3 - With Springer and SkepticOverlord

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   

PODcast: ATS Review 3 - With Springer and SkepticOverlord

Episode Three of the ATS Review with the SkepticOverlord and Springer is out of the can and into the feed. Tonight we continue to cover a broad range of topics with a look at three ATS podcasts, some currently hot topics on ATS, an old thread of some repute, Springer gets down and dirty with UFO's again, the SkepticOverlord steps into a steaming pile with a bash of the left, and some very interesting information on the visitors from government domains. Enjoy!

length: 56:24
file: atsspod_1912.mp3
size: 19829k
feed: atss

Low bandwidth version: ats-rev-03-24.mp3 (9.7 mb)

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
yeah I'm a Podcast virgin no more. You gonna send me flowers or something?

Good stuff. No you guys didn't suck too bad. I haven't listened to 1 & 2 yet though so... you know, the whole thing about the domains that check into ATS...I said in another thread (no clue which one) that the Gov. uses the internet to feel out what's going on behind the scenes.

The internet is a heck of a tracking device huh? Works both ways.

Most follow the mass media herds and sites like ATS don't exist to them. The internet is for checking email, MSN messaging, and looking for a nice house...or messing around with google.

Then you have the other internet users...the bloggers, the videographers, the alternate media sources (which I'm big on - Ban CNN!)...anyway it's not all that surprising that you're getting hits from gov. domains...I have absolutely no doubt they actually have their own payrolled "geeks" surfing the web for ALL kinds of things.

Though they'd rather the general public not know they do it...they are all knowing right...can't let the folks know they turn to the net to find out what they themselves are doing.

The last note is the "memory training" kids get in school. Excellent analogy...more complex than just that but damn good.

I think if you took it just a step further and asked, where PARENTS and guardians fit into the education system...then you'd start getting a really good idea of why the system is the way it is. Parents, for teh most part, no longer have the LUXURY of being involved in their kid's education beyond that of financer...toss in the occasion rare moment when a parent has the time to help with homework or a project after working all day...

More and more single parent households too...naturally it works out well...no one to re-program the kids after school...no one to supplement the education other than the TV...

Some great points and I'll definitely be listening to 1 & 2 later.

tracking the domains is an awesome idea too BTW. Be interesting if you can do up a graph for it...

Cheers

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Number three was good to go, really enjoyed it

Sporty

[edit on 24/9/2006 by SportyMB]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Excellent review SO and Springer.

One counterpoint though, it was the Libs that presented any kind of a resentment toward Chavez.

www.cnn.com...

On this point I happen to agree with them, even though I don't like Bush either. I think Chavez should have been handed a third class ticket on a shrimp boat and sent on his way home.

Other than that it was excellent.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Great stuff guys, and SO please keep us updated on those interesting unique user hits that are looking at ATS. And just ot add I'm also happy to hear that the Aircraft and Weaponry forums are getting more traffic, again thanks for the podcast.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
A few points.
The first is that I enjoyed listening to SkepticOverlord and Springer give there thoughts on differnt matters.
The second is that I enjoyed the finding out the number of unique vistors from differnt domains.
The thrid is that the great political divide dosnt exist outside of America. If you look at threads on PTS that dont involve American politics the ideological divide is a lot less noticeable.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
SO, Chomsky is the ultimate conspiracy theorist and backs up absolutely everything he says. If you’re truly apolitical, you wouldn’t let your hated for the left (?) cloud your judgment. Chomsky is non-partisan, although he has become the symbol of the left (along with Michael Moore
), many on the right also enjoy his writing.

As my signature indicates, he himself believe we shouldn’t look for heroes; simply, we should look for good ideas.

Thanks for the heads up on the 9/11 video, It’s buffering as I type this. I’d love to have a 9/11 video that I could actually show someone else to make my case.
Sounds like this might be the one.

[edit on 24/9/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
"o man the mind control guys "
...Brillant

I would love to see all he unique domains visiting ATS...

...and remeber boys...george is watchin' .....

apc

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
First podcast I listened to as well and I must say I was impressed. Naturally, I loved the stats at the end. As Im sure is obvious, as it was probably done some time ago, it would be interesting to see how many of the most suspect domains are linked to users with access to RATS or seem to carry a conflict of interests on the forums. For privacy purposes that info of course shouldn't be made public, but a general overview of the matter would be a good read.

>
Actually, it would be really interesting to know just how many of these domains are actually users and not just guest visitors.

[edit on 24-9-2006 by apc]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Another great show, Amigos!

And thanks for playing part of my rap in spite of Springer's extreme objections.

j/k Springer...

I love listening to you guys. The flow is so good (most of the time) it's like being a fly on the wall in your living room and I really like that. I'm a bit nosy.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Excellant podcast my friends, #3 really is a charm. I'm already looking forward to next week

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Great No3

And gosh cant believe you played my umm rap lol, (dies)

Great issues covered and what an amazing podcast,

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Oh oh.. *wipes brow* you stopped at Asala's rap...

I'm halfway through the podcast now, and SO, your remarks on the "left wing" were completely valid in my opinion, and that is someone who cannot stand Bush at all saying this. My landlord loves to talk about how Bush sucks, but he hates it when I mention how Clinton sucked as well. :shk:

So far, I'm enjoying it, I'll leave further comments when this ends. I didn't read the rest of this thread, because I don't want any spoilers!

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
lol talk about shaming me in to making a proper pod cast lol!

I have now made a proper one,

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
your remarks on the "left wing" were completely valid in my opinion,

Thanks! I've already received some -- uh -- unfavorable private comments about my rip on the left.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Thanks! I've already received some -- uh -- unfavorable private comments about my rip on the left.

As well you should have. Left and right is the diversion that misleads us all. Those that are in controll are not up for election and they do not run for office. They are in the background pulling the strings and making sure that those that are in office do their bidding.

It's not about left or right, it's about the ones that actually have the power and are making events come about to insure their agenda.

I would not be on this site if I didn't love the conspiracy angle, We're screwed

Love and light my friend,

wupy

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Now I'M getting hate mail because of my Partner!
I am getting scathing letters about S.O.'s rant on the ignorance of being blinded by ANY dogmatic political blinder (that was, after all THE MESSAGE)...

Oy... We have MUCH WORK yet to do.

Springer...

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I enjoy all you guys podcasts. I think I am going to buy Ross's book when it comes out. Springer, I remember the day you called me. It was funny, it seemed so incredible initially, but also teaches us we need to be more skeptical in the future. Which I have to admit I have become much more skeptical since then, in part due to that prophet. It also shows how cool it would be if there was incontroverible proof though as well.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I agree you should try to base the show a bit more like the 2 out of 3 amigo's.That was brilliant and reviewing the old threads again, great idea!

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Just got thru listening to number 3, very entertaining and professional guys!

In response to your query concerning the continuance of giving out the domain numbers and locations, a hearty yes, please continue with those reports. Very interesting to hear whose visiting...

Looking forward to more, makes my mouth water now if I can record one of these myself for posting.

Keep up the good job!

Johnny

[edit on 26-9-2006 by JohnnyAnonymous]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join