It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crop circles man made BUT.........

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
i was reading another thread and it mentioned that it is believed crop circles were mostly man made. now, this is pure speculation but what if they all are made by man BUT it is because some people have been compelled to make them?

could there be some kind of intelligence be it ET, spiritual or universal manipulating peoples minds to make these as messages to us? maybe on a subconscious level? perhaps some ET race is somehow projecting these symbolic messages to move people into some kind of new awareness?

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I never thought about that, I've been searching for the Truth, and now it seems that the Truth is not Out There, but in us humans!

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Haha it was me who menchoned that (If your on about the same thread)

Or maybe it was just two men trying to scare people etc? Allthough I can see your point.

I saw it on a tv program when I was younger, the two men admiting it and telling the stories, Now I was too young to remember exactly what was said but I will try look up the men on the net once I get chance!

Blue xx

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I believe some of them are really man made but, I don't think humans (all by themselves) are capable of doing such perfect drawnings.

One good example:
www.enlightenedbeings.com...

This one too:
www.stevequayle.com...

From my avatar:
mmmgroup.altervista.org...

[edit on 23/9/2006 by tunin]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Do you mean Doug Bower and Dave Chorley crookedblue? - Click those old rascals!

[edit on 23-9-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Just with anything else it goes both ways.

Your right about those two older gentlemen and I even saw the show where they had the contest on Crop Circle making. (and the crop circles they made were very very good)

BUT, I do think we are dealing with both. There are to many circles that are way to intricate.

What would be cool is if the Aliens looked down and saw circle's they didn't make and they really had meaning to them. It would make a good movie, lol you heard it here first.

The other day they had something on the news about the selling of doodles the Presidents made. The news showed different pieces of paper with doodles on them, what caught my attention was on one of the pieces of paper was a doodle that looked like one of the crop circles. I thought that was interesting, unfortunately I didn't catch the name of the President who did it.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Those circles you showed us could have been man-made. I watched something on discovery, and these two guys were given half-an-hour to make an extravagant crop circle.
It was this one.
Alien circle picture
BUT WAIT!
Go here
Crop circles
and here
Crop circles 2

[edit on 23-9-2006 by aryaslove]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tunin
I believe some of them are really man made but, I don't think humans (all by themselves) are capable of doing such perfect drawnings.

well, maybe if you are in an alien induced trance!

but seriously though, with anything, you get better as time goes on. practice makes perfect they say. think of the things that we have advanced on in the "real" world. they would be unimaginable back in the day. techniques and tools get better so i wouldnt put it passed us to have the ability.

but all of this seems to go along with inspiration.you know how some artists claim to be almost in trance like states when creating or how many scientists have claimed to get answers in dreams? im not saying this is 100% alien contact but maybe something other than us is inspiring us to do these things.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
How about..

Some guys make the first crop circle, Aliens see it as an attempt at communication and create more. Copycats begin to make other crops circles in an attempt to cash in on the craze.

If a guy with a stick can make a crop circle, its easy to assume that a being capable of inter-stellar flight, (assuming aliens are not 1. Time Travellers from our future 2. Living on Saturn or Venus. 3. Coming out of our own hollow planet) SHOULD be able to recreate the concept.

Or so you would think, eh?

Either way, a scenario like this would account for both seemingly impossible crop circles and those that are debunked as human made.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Actually, there have been crop circles as rock-ways for centuries. These rock-ways are supposed to be runways for the aliens to land on. Even back then we denied the government by trying to communicate.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yeah, i'm sorry but maybe 10% were man made, there is just absolutely NOWAY that some of these advanced design crop circles were made by man. The problem is that unless you're a symbologist and or an advanced mathematician most are yet to be understood.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I had written one time about the Nazca Lines. When I saw them on a show years ago for the first time it was like I was hit in the chest and I had to sit dowm. My thought was I don't believe it they found the directional locator for the different species of life.

I know many people have spent a good part of there life studing all this stuff and I think there are connections. For example at Nazca were lines show where water is located.

Maybe the crop circles are in a way mapping certain areas, like cattle here, sacred buriel ground here, wheat there and so on.

I think it is very interesting and I would have been very happy if I had learned anything on this in my experiences but unfortunately I have not a clue.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by incunabula
Yeah, i'm sorry but maybe 10% were man made, there is just absolutely NOWAY that some of these advanced design crop circles were made by man. The problem is that unless you're a symbologist and or an advanced mathematician most are yet to be understood.

exactly!. sure maybe the ones in the early 1920's in england were manmade because they were only round circles. but still even the most artistic person in the world cannot make everything proportianate. and if you look at the corn fields the corn isnt cut off, but rather pushed down, and i dont think anyone would make such complicated crop circles.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by incunabula

exactly!. sure maybe the ones in the early 1920's in england were manmade because they were only round circles. but still even the most artistic person in the world cannot make everything proportianate. and if you look at the corn fields the corn isnt cut off, but rather pushed down, and i dont think anyone would make such complicated crop circles.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Pwner, fascinating isn't it?
Few weeks ago I was searching for hidden messages, weird patterns or strange things worth researching on in the CC.

And this one caught my attention:
www.stevequayle.com...

Take a look inside the circle. Following the center of the circle the lines form a perfect spiral.
It's a bit difficult to see by the 1st above, this one is better:
www.stevequayle.com...

Strange sequence huh?

And I thought.. "Holy, this could be a hidden message".
As I was looking the face's "picture" I realized that it looked like those ASCII images (literally, images formed by letters / numbers / etc), if you ever used mIRC or any other IRC clients you probably know what I'm talking about.

If you don't, take a look: pt.wikipedia.org...

ASCII is formed by binary sequences of 4~8 0's and 1's. And the pattern of the circle gives that exact impression, "blank spaces 0","filled spaces 1".

With that amount of sequence you can actually form words.
(!)

Crazy? Who knows.

I don't know if this was done before, obviously yes but who knows huh.
It's pretty crazy, and that's why my interest of crop circles began to increase.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Pwner, fascinating isn't it?
Few weeks ago I was searching for hidden messages, weird patterns or strange things worth researching on in the CC.

And this one caught my attention:
www.stevequayle.com...

Take a look inside the circle. Following the center of the circle the lines form a perfect spiral.
It's a bit difficult to see by the 1st above, this one is better:
www.stevequayle.com...

Strange sequence huh?

And I thought.. "Holy, this could be a hidden message".
As I was looking the face's "picture" I realized that it looked like those ASCII images (literally, images formed by letters / numbers / etc), if you ever used mIRC or any other IRC clients you probably know what I'm talking about.

If you don't, take a look: pt.wikipedia.org...

ASCII is formed by binary sequences of 4~8 0's and 1's. And the pattern of the circle gives that exact impression, "blank spaces 0","filled spaces 1".

With that amount of sequence you can actually form words.
(!)

Crazy? Who knows.

I don't know if this was done before, obviously yes but who knows huh.
It's pretty crazy, and that's why my interest of crop circles began to increase.

fascinating indeed, the photo of the crop circle, is very intresting. the circle however seems like a type of binary code. so maybe if we can decode that we can understand what it says. yes no way that it can be done by man.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Sure we can, but there are 2 problems.

1º. Where does the code begin and where it ends.
2º. What's the pattern for one 0 and one 1.

Once we know the answers we can start to decode it, in fact I guess someone else already did that, I'll do further researchs later.

[]s!

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
What might be even more important than which ones are man-made and which ones that aren't... is the fact that BOTH man-made and otheriwse have weird phenomena going on with them. There are electromagnetic anomalies, flashing lights have been seen moving about man-made crop circles.

Some people think there are inter-dimensional portals at the sites of these things.

I've also heard the theory, although I really don't give it much cred., that the crop-circles are basically burn marks from Star Wars-related space weapons owned by the U.S. Military.

And then there's this site that claims the crop-circles are all blueprints for a time-machine. Far-fetched but it's an interesting read.

The Crop Circle Ship

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I agree with the OP that some "assistance" from visitors is possible.

One thing that no one mentions is the time frames for these crop circles. Many people are in the mindset that a farmer goes to bed with his crop fine and wakes up 6 hours later with a huge design in his field.

But how many of these circles are in remote areas where farmers don't do flyovers and only check their fields a week or two before harvest? Conceivably these circles could be done over days or even weeks without the farmers' knowledge. Couple that with GPS, the Discovery Channel doc mentioned above, and the fact that farmer/photographers could be in on it and a good portion of these can probably be explained.

Note I didn't say all

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Once we know the answers we can start to decode it, in fact I guess someone else already did that, I'll do further researchs later.

[]s!

I thought id take a quick look around and i found this website here

i wont spoil what the code says but it tells you what it is and how it was decoded so it shud be of help to you

top topics

<<   2 >>

join