It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 families that own the FED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Can someone do research on the 5 families that own the FED and then the history of each family

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I guess no one did it so I did a google search and came up with some interesting stuff. Most of the people that own the bank are actually from NEW YORK and some from Europe.

Why did they do it? When England lost the Revolutionary War with America (our forefathers were fighting their own government), they planned to control us by controlling our banking system, the printing of our money, and our debt (Reference 4, 22).

www.worldnewsstand.net...

I think we have already lost because they have taken over mass communication and the publishing industry... wow this sucks

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I don't think any familes or indiviudals "own" the Federal Reserve. Especially the Rothschilds. Aren't they all gone now anyway?

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunkindonuts
I guess no one did it so I did a google search and came up with some interesting stuff. Most of the people that own the bank are actually from NEW YORK and some from Europe.

Why did they do it? When England lost the Revolutionary War with America (our forefathers were fighting their own government), they planned to control us by controlling our banking system, the printing of our money, and our debt (Reference 4, 22).

I think we have already lost because they have taken over mass communication and the publishing industry... wow this sucks

Wow what a statement. I guess we don't care about money so they must
control our minds now.

Entertainment is going down the tubes now.

I might check out more music theory and guitar this winter but right now
it seems to be the science of Tesla and not Einstein that has my attention.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I literally just plugged your question into google, and this is what I found

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunkindonuts
Can someone do research on the 5 families that own the FED and then the history of each family

I think the idea is you do some research yourself, bring it to the table and see what others can add or reflect on, not just put out requests for other forum members to do the work for you.

new topics

top topics

join