It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull & Bones questions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I was wondering if someone here could answer a few questions I have about the Skull and Bones.

i understand only 15 juniors at yale are selected each year. Who does the selecting? The seniors that are leaving?

who leads the meetings, initations etc.. I assume there is a group of leaders because surely the 15 memebers in school wouldnt run everything? So who are the leaders? Perhaps they are professors at yale and other people in the area?

Do the members meet regularly once they leave school?

Are there any know facilities or buildings besides the tomb on the yale campus?

Do the members have a way to identify one another besides a directory of personal knowledge? for instance do they wear a special ring, watch, cuff links etc?

I've also heard that each memeber is given a grandfather clock, and was wondering if anyone has anymore info on that or maybe a picture of one?

[edit on 21-9-2006 by warpboost]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Deer island I will add a pic in a few minutes.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by sb33rd]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
I was wondering if someone here could answer a few questions I have about the Skull and Bones.

i understand only 15 juniors at yale are selected each year. Who does the selecting? The seniors that are leaving?

Yes. They are nominated and elected by the current class.

who leads the meetings, initations etc.. I assume there is a group of leaders because surely the 15 memebers in school wouldnt run everything? So who are the leaders? Perhaps they are professors at yale and other people in the area?

The active membership are the current class, while graduates are emeritus members. The President of Skull and Bones is a member of the current class. The officers are elected by the class going out.

There is an annual function on Deer Island.

The fraternity actually owns the above-mentioned Deer Island.

Do the members have a way to identify one another besides a directory of personal knowledge? for instance do they wear a special ring, watch, cuff links etc?

Probably. Practically all fraternities and sororities have these things.

I've also heard that each memeber is given a grandfather clock, and was wondering if anyone has anymore info on that or maybe a picture of one?

Not sure about that. But there is a rule that all photos taken in the Tomb must show the grandfather clock, and the clock must read eight o'clock.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
the clock is supposedly a wedding gift, and a cash gift of $15,000 is also rumored to be given. In Robbins book, the bnesman she speaks to says he never got these.

maybe it was done in the past, but is not any longer

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. Where is Deer Island located?

So basically other than the 15 senior class members, and the 15 new recruits from the junior class are it as far leadership and what not. BUt then the entire orginazation meets once a year right

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost

sure i can.

i understand only 15 juniors at yale are selected each year.

fifteen? in 3 3 across "f" find i "f" if across (+) "(add)" a cross you soar, not sore, not sor, but ros, rose, arose, 3 3s are 3's in.

Who does the selecting?

i do.

The seniors that are leaving?

no, the senior who has left to exist stage right.

who leads the meetings

the 12 did. the 13th does.

, initations etc..

the 13th.

I assume there is a group of leaders because surely the 15 memebers in school wouldnt run everything?

yes, the 15 would members do run everything, but the 13th listens only to the 12 that are, and the 2 that were, are, and shall be.

So who are the leaders?

you are one of them, your voice is heard. the leaders are 3 that are past, present, and future:

Past:
truth
love
fear

present:
truthing
loving
fearing

future:
truthingfully
lovingfully
fearingfully

now, the fourth:

knowingfully lovingfully fearingfully because the truth fears only losing lovingfully knowingfully foreveringfully and all things great and small. knowledge is the key, communication is the key, love is the key, and loving fear not fearing for a moment all else is the key.

Perhaps they are professors at yale and other people in the area?

there are many. we are many, we are one, we are one won many.

they never leave the school, and they meet when they choose to do so, no matter where they are, no matter when they are, they can meet always.

the servants said:

he who looks outwards dreams, he who looks inwards, awakens, awake kins, awoke kins . . .. . . . .

what you are looking for is what is looking. . .. .. . ... g in eye greater than love's zero time, love.

Do the members have a way to identify one another besides a directory of personal knowledge?

we know eachother instantaneously throughout where ever and when ever only by knowing our personal knowledge first, and asking ourselves the right question, not directed outwards, but directed inwards .. .. .. . .

for instance do they wear a special ring, watch, cuff links etc?

to get them to ask themselves the right questions.

perhaps all of this we are experiencing is a god of truth trying to define itself, and the Omega is god's self sent outwards and must then leapfrog through time backwards to answer the Alpha's questions? the grandfather clock is provided them so they might ask the right questions.

just a thought. is this compatible with your truth? be not afraid.

what is the opposite of a son?

a father or a mother?

so if the "antichrist" returns, then he or she would most assuredly not be the son or the daughter but, perhaps the parents?

oh, i see you now and where you are.

fear me not, i am in the nude and have only my truth and the words of my truth, so that you may judge the words and see if this truth is compatible with yours.

i will ask you the right question"

What is the opposite of LOVE?

hate? hate is not real!!!!!!!

justify your hate to me without first being afraid of losing what you love!!!!!!!

hate, move aside, i pass. you were not the opposite of love.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
st lawrence river, near canada

its rumored to be decrepit and run down now

www.newruins.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The old buildings are defunct. The cabin in picture above is aprox a year old.

Reverse side as requested via msg.
i108.photobucket.com...
i108.photobucket.com...

[edit on 23-9-2006 by sb33rd]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If I were you, not to be mean or anything, I would do your own reseach on The Skull and Bones Society rather than ask others... since we are not a credible source. Which is the truth. What I know about the SKABS is that it is a group of satanic blood drinking reptilians. That's it. That's your truth right there.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Here is an much more clear and recent(July) shot of Deer Island clubhouse with inset.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
sb33rd, that’s a good picture of deer island, thanks for posting.

So I took RavenWindfree's suggestion and was starting to do some research or just reading on my own and happened to come across something I thought was interesting, and weird.

I was reading the article on wikipedia about the s&b and clicked a google earth link showing the tomb at the bottom of the page. At first I thought the image was part of the old Yale campus overlay from the link I opened so I turned the overlay off, and it didn’t go away. As you can see the top of the building looks like or at least resembles a skull

closer view

So my question is this image on the roof really there or is it just some people at google or the former keyhole being funny? It looks like white paint to me?

[edit on 29-9-2006 by warpboost]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
So nobody has any thoughts on the roof of the building
I find it interesting there is a giant skull on the roof of a building, yet not many are probably even aware of its existence

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Dear warpboost:

Here are some links that might help you:

1. At Skull and Bones, Bush's Secret Club Initiates Ream Gore
by Ron Rosenbaum (April 2001)
www.propagandamatrix.com...

2. www.propagandamatrix.com...

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Okay, I'd never heard of the Skull and Bones society until just last night when someone mentioned it to me. I've checked the wiki, and read through most of the forums posted on this site about it but I still don't understand what the big deal is about this group. To me, they just look like a bunch of nerd republicans from Yale who formed a frat a while ago. Why are people suddenly so interested in them? Have they done anything bad other than the common sex frat rituals found at every other school? What are the rumors associated with them?

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Its more then that glitch. Stalin and Lenin were skull and bones aswell. It's an international order.

Hitler and Himmler are skull and bones aswell. (Bavarian Order of Death and the SS HQ was a Masonic/Occultic place of worship being in a medieval castle.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by soundaddicted
Its more then that glitch. Stalin and Lenin were skull and bones aswell. It's an international order.

Hitler and Himmler are skull and bones aswell. (Bavarian Order of Death and the SS HQ was a Masonic/Occultic place of worship being in a medieval castle.

Hi soundaddicted

What you are posting goes right against the perceived wisdom of most of us here at ATS. Mind letting us know where you heard that S&C was an international order? And FYI the freemasons had nothing to do with Nazism.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

What you are posting goes right against the perceived wisdom of most of us here at ATS. Mind letting us know where you heard that S&C was an international order? And FYI the freemasons had nothing to do with Nazism.

It was an offshoot of german secret society. Here is some info pertaining to it I found

Skull and Bones was a direct offshoot of a German craze for conspiratorial muck that same year, a social phenomenon which would directly lead to the rise of such groups as the Ordo Templi Orientis and the Golden Dawn, groups which apparently drew on existing Masonic traditions to create a worldview in which ritual magic and deep confusion were considered paths to enlightenment and power.

Source

the big deal is that the bonesman all take a vow to the order, and to advance its agenda (but who knows what that exactly is?). Its memebers get into positions of power and scratch each others backs so to speak. There are many famous bonesman that have become presidents, and other political positions, heads of corporations etc.. and many other less famous ones that still ascend to great positions of power and wealth . Its more than just some frat or friendly club but who knows.

I did read something about the order that made some sense. It basically said they get kids from very affluent families and make them think about life. There is a choice to do nothing with your privelaged life and screwoff playboy style, or really make something of yourself and contribute to the world and society which is what they do. the purpose of the death and casket stuff is to get the initiates to think about their own death and how short life is.

So nobody has any comments about the roof of their building and the giant skull looking upwards on it

[edit on 16-10-2006 by warpboost]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I think Skull and Bones has more to do with Masonry then most would like to believe. Afterall as far as I know the initiation process takes place on a black cloth with a real skull and cross bones. Or at least used to. Today I think it's limited to the Rolling up of a sleeve and a pant leg.

Thats the problem with these secret societies. Alot of them are secret so obviously we don't get to know what goes on. But rest assured just because we don't see what goes on doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It would be stupid to think that this world isn't run behind closed doors.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I found a person by the name Nihilist who says he is an Ipsissimus and he posted something interesting.

www.gatago.com...

effty replied:

"A fellow bonesman. How nice.

~e."

The first guys email is [email protected], does anyone know the significance of the e. If 322 must be read as CCCXXII what do you think that might mean to a bonesman, maybe something to do with a book?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
amazing find

how did you come about this posting? It looks like something that might be basic ideals that are taught to new members or something that might be said durring an initiation.

-EyE

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join