It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be careful over the next few days/weeks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Why the hell did this have to happen in this century? im the unluckiest person alive lol along with you guys of course

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by speight89
O.K, my phone just rang and my aunt answered it. There was a female on the other line, and she said "I want you to get on a plane and fly it to Iraq" and a bit later she the woman said "***k off" and this was when my aunt hung up. I fear that there might be a "terror" attack which will happen soon and be related to this phone call. The number was of a British mobile phone, 077, so this is an advanced warning. I'll keep everyone upto date with this call when I can because my mum and aunt want my dad to know whats happening.

OK.. So your phone rang, your aunt answers.. a women says "I want you to get on a plane and fly it to Iraq" and then a pause and she said Ef off... ok that right?

Then you say it was a text message? And it was on your land line phone.. how do you recieve text messages on a land line phone?

If it really was a txt how was your aunt talking to this women. How do you know it was a women if it was a text? And finally what did your aunt say to make the women txt/talking to her say ef off?

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

O.K, my phone just rang and my aunt answered it. There was a female on the other line, and she said "I want you to get on a plane and fly it to Iraq" and a bit later she the woman said "***k off" and this was when my aunt hung up. I fear that there might be a "terror" attack which will happen soon and be related to this phone call. The number was of a British mobile phone, 077, so this is an advanced warning. I'll keep everyone upto date with this call when I can because my mum and aunt want my dad to know whats happening.

OK.. So your phone rang, your aunt answers.. a women says "I want you to get on a plane and fly it to Iraq" and then a pause and she said Ef off... ok that right?

Then you say it was a text message? And it was on your land line phone.. how do you recieve text messages on a land line phone?

If it really was a txt how was your aunt talking to this women. How do you know it was a women if it was a text? And finally what did your aunt say to make the women txt/talking to her say ef off?

I just texted my landline today, and it was a female voice who read it, and the thing even said "you have recieved an SMS, press 1 to listen to it"

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
REPORT IT.

If it's a terrorists who goofed and called the wrong person .. then the authorities will be able to catch them (hopefully). If it was just idiot kids pulling pranks then the authorities will make sure they know enough not to do stupid things like that again.

Report it.

[sarcasm]
Oh! dont worry! it isnt terrorists! its al-ciada! just tell everyone to grab a shovel and burry your head in the sand! afterall, if its not therem it doesnt exist.
[/sarcasm].....

REPORT IT KID! if your father doesnt and something happens, do you want that on your concious? At least if you reported it and something happened it would not be your fault since you reported it. If nothing happens its no big deal. Some angry woman will just have to watch what she blabs about over the phone.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
As I said, we no longer have the number as the message gets deleted once the phone gets put down, and my aunt put it down just after the message said ***k off

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

As I said, we no longer have the number as the message gets deleted once the phone gets put down, and my aunt put it down just after the message said ***k off

I was going to say give me the number. I work for a large Telco in the Uk and my forte is Voice. I can find out all sorts of info on this number...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join