It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man get 2 years for beheading girlfriends kitten!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady

Originally posted by oubliette
its hard ot believe what some people do. in my opinion 2 years isnt whats called for here, someone should tear his head off nice and slow. if yo uthink that is too harsh, put yourself in the kittens shoes. the kitten didnt do anything. people take their pets serously in the world today, many treat pets like children. and in that mental aspect, what would you do if someone tor you kids head off? in some peoples mind its about the same thing

I agee. It is well-known that kids and adults who do such things are psychopaths, meaning they are most likely harming humans and/or children as well. These guys should be strung up for doing such things. I think 2 years is not enough.

It is shown that there is a link between people who hurt animals and those who hurt people.

This man was so angry, and left alone by himself at his girlfriends house.. he must have gone hunting for the kitten, or maybe the kitten rubbed against his leg, he then tore the kitten head off with his hands and threw it out side. Pretty sick huh? 2 years for the murder of a kitten though, no matter how grusome is a little over the top. He should be fined big time, pay the victims owner (girlfriend) and serve house arrest, maybe even some classes for anger managment because that guy really needs it. Had he robbed a gas station or beat up a person walking past the house he would be serving less time then he is now. Though I am loving the justice the poor kitten got because I love cats!

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
You guys have to put yourself in the position of this woman. Say somebody did this to your cat (or dog if you're a dog person), you would want them dead wouldn't you? Why does it have to happen to you to make you agree on proper punishment? Try and put yourself in that situation and see what you'd do. Personally, if anybody did anything like that to my dog or cat, I'd kill them.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Well I think that is going a bit over the edge there buddy, I mean common, kill a guy for killing a cat? how does that add up.. how is that justice? How can you honestly say that lol

I am surprised to see though your not the only one, I believe one person actually wanted his head removed "slowly", a desturbing view into humanity if you ask me. I sure would hate to be driving and accidently hit your dog!

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Well I think that is going a bit over the edge there buddy, I mean common, kill a guy for killing a cat? how does that add up.. how is that justice? How can you honestly say that lol

I am surprised to see though your not the only one, I believe one person actually wanted his head removed "slowly", a desturbing view into humanity if you ask me. I sure would hate to be driving and accidently hit your dog!

It's justice because humans aren't the only living species that has the right to live. There is nothing that seperates us from animals outside of intelligence. And if that's the reason for us being able to live, and we use your method of justice, then we should be able to go kill all the mentally challenged middle school drop outs and it be ok right?

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
They should have taken him down to the local zoo and dangle him in the lion enclosure for a while, that should do the trick.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
He would have been better off just to take him to the animal shelter they would have killed the cat legally.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
No offense meant to the vegans here but unless your some form of microbial life, you feeding off some sort of dead living tissue. Read the book, The Secret Life of Plants and then go sink your teeth into a nice juicy tomato and listen to it scream.

Back to the subject at hand: The kitty killer got off easy because what he did could've been taken as an implied threat of murder or terrorism. Now the girlfriend has to worry about the bastard when he gets out . If he's sent to the big house, some psycho kitty lover will probably molest him in some way, so when he gets out, if he hadn't learned his lesson, he'll probably go after the ex-girlfriend and/or every cat he can find.

Ain't love grand!

[edit on 11-11-2006 by crgintx]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I think he should have gotten sentenced to 5 years in prison with
no chance of parole or release on good behavior and get manda-
tory psychiactric therapy and evaluations.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
LOL Iori. He does need a shrink. And to the guy suggesting they simply take the cat to a animal shelter and kill it... I don't think they just let you come in and kill a poor little cat... maybe take it from you and put it up for adoption.

"Hello, heres my kitten.. nothing wrong with him.. just wanna see it get gassed is that ok?"

"Oh sure, have a seat here at the window into the gas chamber and you can watch the whole thing!"

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The issue of animal creulty is far more problematic than one might first suspect. Animal cruelty is positively correlated to both domestic abuse and child abuse.

There are a number of studies to found at this site:

www.vachss.com...

More:

/ctlad

www.healthypet.com...

Google Search

[edit on 2006/11/11 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I agree with the stiff sentence as this kind of violence does often escalate from animal abuse to human. She may eventually have forgiven him over the kitten but what would he hurt next--her, their children if they had any, the neighbour's kids? He needs to be shown this is not allowable in society and needs to take an anger management and have a psycological review. If this is allowed to escalate without being treated he could be a major threat to surrounding people any time he gets angry. Its not just about killing the cat its about what he would do next too.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
What would the sentance have been if he had eaten it? I for one would love to catch someone doing this and beat them senceless but you must admit their is a lot of irony in the whole discussion.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I believe 2-years is a fair sentence for this crime HOWEVER as has been pointed this guy will probably be out in less than that. Putting people in goal doesn't stop this type of crime.

What to do? Parade this guy through the streets for all to see. Then bring back the stocks and rotten eggs. Where punishment doesn't work perhaps humilation might.

If that doesn't work flog him.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Any person capable of such vicious behavior toward an innocent animal will no doubt eventually work their way up to brutalizing people. How many serial killers tortured animals as children I wonder?

Realistically I don't think prison is the right place for this guy or others like him. I think he as well as society, would be better served in a mental hospital.

Being an animal lover, of course I was horrified by this act of senses brutality. I found the ferocity of some individuals reactions disturbing and being a vegetarian, hypocritical in theory.

I wonder how so many, can love the animals they call pets and eat the animals they call food. I no longer see a distinction because all animals are created equal in my eyes.

I didn't became a vegetarian for health concerns or because I didn't like meat, quite the contrary. I stopped eating meat because I didn't want to be even partly responsible for the extreme cruelty animals are forced to endure at "Factory Farms" and slaughter houses. Helpless to stop their suffering, meat was forever ruined for me.

I realize I can't force others to believe as I do, meanwhile animal prejudices will endure if only to perpetuate our self indulgence.

Nevertheless, what I found most unsettling about this incident, was the hate filled reactions of some people. To judge this man's crime worthy of him being killed or worse, having his own head pulled off, illustrates our cultural tendency to condemn with no room for forgiveness. With such rampant " Capital Punishment" mentality, is it any wonder so few extend their mercy to the animals we eat and sometimes even to our pets?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This beast should be locked in the lion enclosure at the local zoo to teach him what it feels like to have his head eaten off.

He wouldn`t try that again.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
How could you do such a terrible thing, My god that is absolutely absurd, He should be beheaded. I know im going overboard but I love cats, just like real people. Terrible, just terrible, there is no excuse for something like this.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
For all of you nay sayers....

listen to this

www.whatarerecords.com...

By the songster Stephen Lynch

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This being Social Issues and all, could we raise the level of this discussion to something more than just our outrage and fantastic punishments?

Per my previous post, the matter of animal abuse is intertwined with a host of other social and psychological pathologies and this is where our discussion should be headed.

[edit on 2006/11/16 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
You are correct this is a graphic example of the decline in the moral fabric of society. As a human race we have lost our way when is comes to our values, the understanding of right and wrong, respect for each other and respect for the defenceless.

All too often we see reactions of violence rather than a commitment to accept or resolve. Lash out – shock and hurt, is the first creed all too often. We have witnessed this decline over a number of years and as a human race we have largely stood by and done nothing. We have desensitized our young to pain and suffering. Why should we expect anything else abhorrent and all this type of behaviour is?

<< 1    3 >>

join