It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Plea (William !)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hi

Just a simple plea but one that might my life for one easier on the forum.

Would it be possible to append an "All" link to the thread page counter. I find it frustrating to have to go through each page on a thread im catching up on - and would much prefer an albeit longer load time to get all the posts in one hit ?. Im on another board that has this (not conspiracy related) and I find it very useful. Of course the page 1,2,3 would remain for those who knew where they were in a thread.

Anyone else agree or disagree ?

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Ive been thinking the same
.. or a last post ,,,end of thread...
ThX

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
There are beginning and end of thread links but the ALL link would be great if it could be added.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
There used to be a Print option, I wonder what happened to that.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
There used to be a Print option, I wonder what happened to that.

Get a real browser, like Opera.
It has a build in 'print layout' for websites

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The beginning and end threads are useful - but my thought on the all thing is to be able maybe to read everything in a thread in one hit - then maybe post. I might be unusual but quite ofton when omn the road I have to use hotel dial up - so I like to go on - grab a large thread (from the other board that offers this) and read it in detail before replying - another quick call. With the page selection this is ofton a more expensive process - same applies to using IR and my Phone (though the d/l rates are horiffically slow).

new topics

top topics

join