It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

psi ball help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I followed the step by step thing... and I will get a weird sensation in my fingertips and an enormous heat change in between my hands.. but i cant seem to get it to form into a ball.. any tips? personal ones and not web sites. those dont help me much but got me this far.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
While I have never been able to create a psy-ball, simply because I lack the discipline and training time to conjure one. The term practice makes perfect applies to the realm of the psycho-spiritual as well as the physical. Anything great takes time and effort to achieve. I am at the level of you are, warmth and resistance in the hands, but I have been able to do that simply through blessed upbring. If you truly want to work with psionic energy it takes a vast effort on your part. If it were easy, everyone would be doing it. Step by step thing...this is not the same as assembling a desk or chair, such an achievement takes long work in concentrating and BUILDING your will to a point where you are capable of such feats. I have never seen it performed personally, but in my spiritual/ cognizant endeavours, nothings comes easily but by shear force of will and training.

join