It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye, Farewell and Amen ~ Gone To Baghdad, Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This Is My FINAL PODCAST That I Will Do Until I RETURN From Baghdad, Iraq Where We Are Going To Do The Radio First Termer Iraq Show For The Troops. It Has Been A Long, 35 YEAR JOURNEY For Myself And Those Associated With Dave Rabbit And Radio First Termer. I Want To Take This Opportunity To THANK...... Pete Sadler & Nguyen From Our Saigon, Vietnam Show In 1971...... Charlie Cooper & Nadirah Who Are Accompanying Me To Iraq...... And The Cast Of Characters That Have Been A Part Of Radio First Termer..... Capt. Ivan Pansy & His Lover Ralph, Hairlip Harry, Omar Bin #ing And Of Course, The Base Commander From Ton Son Nhut, Saigon. The BIGGEST THANKS, However, Goes Out To THE TROOPS, Because Without Them Keeping The Show Alive For OVER 35 YEARS, This DREAM Could Have Never Been Accomplished Or Achieved! The Entire Show Will Be Available The First Week Of October 2006 From Pod-O-Matic, Above Top Secret And The Dave Rabbit Official Home Page.

P E A C E !

[edit on 9/19/2006 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
All the best Dave. Look after yourself out there, and come back safe.

Keep up the great work.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Dave,

All the very best for a great show and safe trip to, in, and from, Baghdad. Your views on the situation in Iraq upon your return will make interesting reading for a number of members on ATS. Stay well, stay safe, and don't do anything I wouldn't do

Will

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Good luck big papa,

Keep yer head down.

I take it will be getting reports and pics once you return?

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
My thoughts and good wishes are with you and the troops!!

Can't wait till you get back!

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
good luck to you rabbit, and god bless. i wonder why he is going to iraq? news crews and peoples should watch whats going on in the gulf. i think iraq is a diversion so iran can cause havoc in the gulf. why caint our military see that?

new topics

top topics

join