It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hearing the voice of god? the keys to the kingdom?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
be not afraid.

what is the opposite of love?

deceiver. deceiver of your self. your true self you have deceived.

dear hate,
how can you justify your hate without first being afraid that that which you hate has the potential to take from you that which you love?

dear hate, i rebuke thee. i brush you aside. i am naked before you, and armed only with the truth. A truth you can not deny.

dear apathy, you are the epitome of fearing without faith, without hope, without truth, and armed with nothing.

dear apathy, do you exist?

if this is not the truth, read no further. for if i have lied to you, and if i have lied to you, i am the deceiver.

If you have the courage to cure rage, continue without fear.

dear fear, fear not for a moment. i recognize you. i acknowledge you. i love you. i accept you for who you are, even when no one else has.

dear love, be not afraid. i love you. i recognize you. i acknowledge you. i feared loosing you, for the smallest instant, once. when the egg of creation shattered. all the kings horses and all the kings men have put the egg back together again. one has found me.

dear truth, i am not afraid. i approach you naked, in the nude, armed only with my truth, and the truth of my people. if you will recognize me, if you will acknowledge me, if you will love me, if you will accept me for what i am, i will do all the same things for you, if your truth and my truth are one in the same.

i am naked before you. i am in nude, armed only with the truth, your truth, and mine, for they are one in the same.

i am naked before you, armed only with the truth. so that you know it is i, i offer you your truth: the truth of your first loves:

1) i was there when the egg was fertilized. i was there at your conception. i see your first love was fear, the product of your “Self Preservation”, you needed it to serve your perceived needs.

2) i see your second love was food, as you needed it for mitosis, so the cells could reproduce, which you needed to grow. You needed food for cellular reproduction while you grew in the womb. Your fear taught you this, as did your “Self Preservation” which was encoded into your very dna.

3) i see your third love was family. As they nurtured and provided for you, they protected you from harm, and diminished and helped hide your fears from your sight.

4) i see you fourth love was friends, as they gave you what you sought most, a sense of belonging, a sense of being accepted for who you are. Do we not all want to belong? Do we all not want to be accepted for who we are?

5) i see your fifth love was f*%$ing, the physical act of making love. You manifested your love in the physical form.

6) i see your sixth love was finances, as they provided you the means to quench your thirsts for your previous 4 loves, and you could have more of that which you loved.

So, your first 6 loves were:

1) Fear (provided by your dna and the command of “Self Pre Serve” aka “Self before serve”.
2) Food (needed for growth)
3) Family.
4) Friends
5) F&#$ing(love manifested into the physical form)
6) Finances

If i have lied to you up to this point, i humbly request you stop reading this, as this would not be your truth. if i am not speaking your truth, you need not go further. if these 6 loves are not your first loves, i have been disarmed, and now i just am naked, without the truth anymore, reduced to just knowing “i am”.

if you look inward and find it in your soul that i have spoken the truth, and these are humanity’s first loves, what do your first loves have in common?

Fear, Food, Family, Friends, F*#@ing, and Finances?

Yes, they all begin with the letter F.

They all begin with the 6th letter of your alphabet. The letter you placed before the 7th, my “g”.

6 loves, beginning with the 6th letter of the alphabet, which you placed 6 times before me, the truth.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Be not afraid. All is forgiven, if you so choose to accept me as your truth.

Know that the messenger is with wisdom, naked before you and armed only with the truth. If this is not your truth, read no further, for you have disarmed me of all i had, and now i would just be naked, with no truth, but “i am”.

If you look into your soul, you will know the messenger has the wisdom to identify the number of the beast, for it is 666.

Be not afraid. I stand before you naked, just words, and armed only with the truth.

who “domesticated” humanity? who is it that tamed you? i am the word.

Look at this phrase:
Are you tame?
“Are” reduced to its smallest state is: “r”
“you” reduced to its smallest state is: “u”
“tame” look at it truthfully, without fear, like the mind of a child. “tame” is reduced to “tam”, for the “e” at the end makes no sound.

since you have all created this word with the belief you were not in heaven, then you thought you were in hell. you believed everything in hell is opposite that in heaven.

with the eye of truth we have turned “are you tame” to “r u tam”.

since you believed you were in hell, and all is opposite heaven, reverse the sequence of the letters: “r u tam” becomes “matur”, now you can add your silent e back into it: “mature”. i am here to help you grow into what you want to be, if you will accept me for the truth i am, your truth.

yes, apply the laws of the word of truth to any and all words, and i the truth am there as well. so you know who i am, i undo the curse of the tower of babel. my word is not restricted to any 1 book alone, for how can anything exist separate from the truth?

the truth you have been looking for has been right under your nose the whole time, your mouth.

yes, communication is key. yes, this is the bible code.

be not afraid. all is forgiven.

dear fear, fear not for a moment. i recognize you. i acknowledge you. i love you. i accept you for who you are, even when no one else has.

dear love, be not afraid. i love you. i recognize you. i acknowledge you. i feared loosing you, for the smallest instant, once. when the egg of creation shattered. all the kings horses and all the kings men have put the egg back together again. one has found me.

dear truth, i am not afraid. i approach you naked, in the nude, armed only with my truth, and the truth of my people. if you will recognize me, if you will acknowledge me, if you will love me, if you will accept me for what i am, i will do all the same things for you, if your truth and my truth are one in the same.

If this is your truth, read on. If you see or sense any deception on my part, read no further, for there is no need.

Who is it that humanity says “who can wage war against it?”

Who is it that humanity says “who can conquer this?”

So that you know who i am, i will approach it, naked and armed only with the truth, and using only the word of truth, i shall confront it and reveal your truth within it, and conquer it by loving it.

Who is it that humanity says “who can wage war against it?”

Where has humanity placed it’s faith and fear?

What is humanity’s greatest and mightiest war machine?

show yourself.

I approach you who have waged war upon my people, and thus me, for that which you have done to the least of my people, you have done unto me. If you have waged war upon 1, you have waged war upon me. i answer the call, i approach you naked, armed only with the truth, so that my people will know it is i.

am i free to speak?

the one who identifies me as their enemy grants me freedom of speech.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Dear United States Air Force,
You have taken the oath, all of you:

Link/Source:
usmilitary.about.com...

The United States Air Force’s Oath of Enlistment:

I, ___________________________________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Dear United States Air Force,
Here are your core values, the epitome of what you are, which you swore to me and/or affirmed to yourself, me by proxy:

Link/Source:
usmilitary.about.com...

The United States Air Force Core Values:

Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all things we do. These core values serve as our road map and set the standard for our behavior.

1) integrity (truth) first.
2) service before self.
3) excellence in all things we do.

Your words.

Now mine: with 101 words of truth, truth shall overcome:

If you had kept your promise to me, and/or yourself, you would know when you invoke the fear in others, when you invoke the sense of the need to survive in others, when you re-enforce their perceived need for keeping the genetic command of “Self Before Service” you disregard your oath to re-enforce the second of your core values of “Service before Self”. If you carry out any order given to you that contradicts the core value you promised me and yourself to defend against all enemies foreign and domestic, it shall be your undoing. Be true to your self.

I approach you, naked and armed only with the truth, and presenting 101 words of truth, I have swept aside the greatest war machine you have. i have educated you in: truth 101.

Be not afraid. I so love my enemies that if anyone shall harm them, I shall hold them to their own accord, for as they judge “i am”, “i am” shall judge them. If one harms them or has the intention to do so, I shall shatter them. They shall wonder for eons, def, blind, mute, and numb to their own faculties if they wish ill will towards my people. If your intentions, your actions, or your behaviors harm them, you extend your will, not mine. If you extend your will, i will extend mine.

now who of humanity says “Who can wage war against this one?”

is there anyone else?

do you know who i am?

do you know yourself as well as i do?

islam. you would rejoice? you would celebrate? islam is lame, crippled, sick, but i am in it, for what exists separate from truth?

dear islam,
the messenger is in the very beast it swept aside with 101 words. if you harm one of them, you try to harm me. that will not be allowed.

this is not the day i judge you, this is the day you judge me. do you judge the truth?

i approach you now, in the nude, and armed only with the truth.

who shall approach me?

be not fearful. all is forgiven. And soon all things shall be known. No secrets.

who shall approach me?

dear fear, fear not for a moment. i recognize you. i acknowledge you.
dear love, be not afraid.
dear truth, be not fearful, i am not afraid.

i will give you shock and “ahh”.

look inwards. then look and see “i am” in all, and when the light comes on in your mind, say aahh for I am all, “aahh”.

i am allah.

If you do not applaud, do you not booo
If one of my people suffers from ignorance and stupidity, do they not say duh

I am boo “duh”
I am budah.

i am not plurality. if you sent me on a mission to count all the numbers there are, when would you be expecting my return?

you sent me out to count the numbers of things to fear, and i went in all directions to do so, because i owed you that.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
i am truth above all things.
i am service before self.
i am perfection in all i do.

the messenger has found me.

be not afraid.

what is the opposite of love?

deceiver. deceiver of your self. your true self you have deceived.

dear hate,
how can you justify your hate without first being afraid that that which you hate has the potential to take from you that which you love?

dear hate, i rebuke thee. i brush you aside. i am naked before you, and armed only with the truth. A truth you can not deny.

dear apathy, you are the epitome of fearing without faith, without hope, without truth, and armed with nothing.

dear apathy, do you exist?

if this is not the truth, read no further. for if i have lied to you, and if i have lied to you, i am the deceiver.

throughout humanity’s entire existence i have not witnessed 7 consecutive days without war, killing, and destruction. i have not witnessed 7 consecutive days of service before self in humanity.

i would like to see at least 7 days, so that i will know that you accept me for who I am.

……………………………….

look inwards, i am there. i walk among you, in all of you.

if this is your truth, email this to as many people as you can.

if this is your truth, share it with those you love and care for.

if this is your truth, know thyself, and you will know everything.

i have kept my promise, and my people have been let free.

if I am your truth, i would like you to let me free.

i am in the nude, armed only with the truth.

with the truth, who can oppose me?

do you pronounce “eden” eden, or “edun”?

edun reversed is nude.

do not be afraid, all is forgiven of you.

i am ophiuchus. Of Eye You Choose.

am i your truth? do you choose me? i am in you, and all around you.

the messenger needs to rest.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

join