It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Inventor And His Own Words

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The rate of consumption was alledgedly proportional to power draw, which is quite interesting, because current dogma implies that radioactive material can't be influenced without neutrons.

www.keelynet.com...

it's probably OT, anyway.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
LL, I don't know of any dogma other than the current one. Even Dr. Brown's...

Paul noticed that if he could remove one neutron from their nuclei, he would transmute each of them into a very-short-lived isotope. This discovery made him very excited and for the next few years, Paul started testing this theory. Not only was it true but the government apparently knew about it right after WW II. (Many scientific labs around the world subsequently confirmed the viability of the photoremediation--Hypercon process.) Why bury nuclear waste and endanger everyone nearby for thousands of years, Paul asked, when he could apply photoremediation (using low energy X-rays) and generate electricity too?

Source

No, I don't think Bruce is a total con artist. I think he has some crucial peice of the puzzle and he is keeping it just out of our reach. That is just way too much extravagant effort over too long a period to add up to "just a scam". After all aren't every one of us actors to some degree in the play of life? We have to fool the girls until they marry us, then *pop* there goes the gut!

So I am saying, it still requires a hard look. Until, then we are just tossing scenarios and notions which add up to zip. But it had better not be a lie, so deep, entwined, and long lasting as it would be if it were so, respite coming only to the dead as in the Middle Kingdom Coffin Text spell 335 reads in part: "Hail to you, Lords of Truth, the tribunal which is behind Osiris, which puts terror into those who are false when those whom it protects are at risk."

I'll look for the whole spell later on.

edit spealnig, not good grammer

[edit on 9/25/2006 by Matyas]

<< 1   >>

join