It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Inventor And His Own Words

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It is the same old story. An inventor makes a breakthrough discovery, just to be driven back by a lack of capital and interest. Bruce A. Perreault is one such inventor, a brilliant and persistant researcher and CEO of Nu Energy™ Industries in New Hampshire. Bruce dedicated a greater portion of his resources to uncover a technology that has been lost since the late 30s until now, the radiant energy receiver of Dr. T Henry Moray. Allegedly the device produced up to and over sixty kilowatts of continuous power while enclosed in a space not much larger than a shoebox. The device reportedly could operate while in motion as well. Following is a post in the Yahoo group describing his struggle with finances and lack of support.

tech.groups.yahoo.com
No Financial Support for Radiant Energy

After months of design research into my electrolyzer with time and
money put into it, there appears to be little interest in the
product. People are willing to pay for garbage electrolyzers being
sold on eBay but are not interested in a quality product.

One example is:

snipurl.com...

/zqp4u
www.tinyurl.com...

This item generates hydrogen gas before a battery is attached to
it... the plates are made out of large washers that are being
attacked by the electrolyte!

I can't do this much longer... working from left-over scraps after
all the bills are paid. I'm now considering selling out to people who
don't have the best interest of the planet in mind... I am left with
no choice. It is either take the blood money or die on the vine. If I
take this route the focus will not be to put it into the hands of the
average person to regain lost freedom... it will be only to make
money to advance the technology. I can't live my life on the brink of
poverty and isolation anymore. No one can say that I didn't try to do
what was right. I have no desire to die a broken man as T. H. Moray
did. I don't know what to do or say at this point.

I thank all of you who are behind me and I appreciate your good
intentions and you will all be in my heart. It is almost the mid-
night hour and I hope you will understand my situation.

Sincerely, Bruce A. Perreault

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This is news. I have been following the progress of Bruce's work, and if the rights to such a device were permanently retained by the people we would never see such high prices for energy again. The possible applications are widespread.

Whether Bruce decides to let his cards fall is entirely his choice. Some believe he holds them too tightly to his chest already, but when one considers the massive impact this technology can have on our way of life it is no wonder.

It is my opinion that the technology should reamin accessible, not become the propriatery information of a select group of corporate concerns interested in only taking it as far as it will benefit their bottom line. I think we will see this story again.

Related News Links:
www.teslatech.info
www.nuenergy.org www.david-sadler.org

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
http:www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1792/pg1

[edit on 18-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I hate to say this but after viewwing NU Engeries Website and what little info it has along with the sales disclaimer in the catalog, this has scam written all over it. Reminds me of the PT Branum saying "there is a sucker borner ever minute" and I am not buying what they are trying to sell.

[edit on 9/19/2006 by shots]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well, that is part of the problem. Bruce has disclosed so little of his work it is no wonder there is not more interest in it. This does not mean he does not have a working device, but rather he does not have the belief of the people. This is the irony; in an attempt to aid his fellow man the harm done by excessive secrecy will undo his work.

What a grand entrance Bruce could make if he allowed say ten units out to be tested and evaluated at the same time by ten different groups in ten different locale. But I would sooner pull my own teeth than try to persuade him.

I took my own work and posted it in my own Yahoo group. Of course it will take approval for membership to gain access, but at least it is out there. And if anyone has $30M laying around I would be happy to talk.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I have his solution...
and it solves his whole issue...

he wants the people to have this technology, and gain from it...
very generous of him...
he doesn't want to die a pauper, or starve...
so dont...

tell him to give the plans for this energy device to the public, and then he can ask for donations from people who appreciate this blessing upon humanity...
and in the meantime, he can get a frikin real job, and make money to eat and live instead of trying to change the world on a spam budget...

its called motivation...
if he is truly motivated for the good of humanity, then he would jump on this idea...
but on the other hand, if he wanted to scam people, and milk yet another free energy scheme, then he would claim that he needed the money to survive on...

Do you know that more than 60% of inventors of commercial products have a day job? Its amazing... it actually allows them to help humanity, and eat...
its a wonderful thing...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Well, that is part of the problem. Bruce has disclosed so little of his work it is no wonder there is not more interest in it. This does not mean he does not have a working device, but rather he does not have the belief of the people.

Did you visit his website and listen to this?

(requires Real Player)

I do not know about you but when I going looking for a product, I certainly would expect more. Obviously the guy is a crack pot.Visit his website and check it out very unprofessional and his sales disclaimer is a lou lou

Upon purchase you agree that the seller will not be held liable for any consequential damages from the use or misuse of this gas.

[edit on 9/19/2006 by shots]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Yes, I tend to agree as far as not having a healthy portion of social skill. But before discrediting the work you will have to discredit Moray's work as well, and I don't think that is possible.

I almost feel as though I should apologize for a display of forced servitude to another's dreams. And dreams they remain until he learns to network with exceptionally discerning individuals in enviromental entrepreneurship.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

But before discrediting the work you will have to discredit Moray's work as well, and I don't think that is possible.

But we are not talking about Moray's work are we?

Let me ask you this, would you purchase anything that had a disclaimer that essentially says use at your own risk? I know I sure would not

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I think that depends on what level of risk a person is willing to accept. And those circumstances depend on how much information I have to work with. Obviously risk is inversely porportional to information content.

But the issue goes deeper here. I think it is spiritual. It is the whole philosophy of free energy, the idea of something for nothing, that is being applied to fundraising, don't you think? How about giving that angle a "shot"?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
BTW, there are publicly available plans for these electrolysis hydrogen generators all over the place...
not that they dont work, or help contribute to a better fuel economy, but their is always a tradeoff...

it isn't the next big thing, it is the next trick to get a little more out of a cars fuel system...

they also are very dependant upon setting them correctly... and much of that is involving reducing the fuel delivery (usually only done thru an expensive computer chip)

and just an FYI, these computer chips will afford you about 3-9mpg better just from a chip alone...

so is the improved gas mileage from the required chip, or from the additional octane boost, or both?

here is an analysis of various methods of hydrogen creation for use as fuel, or fuel additive... some do look promising... i like browns gas... very similiar to hydrogen, but actually helps add oxygen to the air...

hydrogen methods... open source tech

maybe this guy is going broke, due to trying to make money on something already given for free (by forward thinking humanitarians)

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

How about giving that angle a "shot"?

I am scratching my head wondering how much this guy is paying you to pimp his stuff.

Now will you answer the question I put to you. Would you buy something with a disclaimer that states Use At Your Own Risk?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots I am scratching my head wondering how much this guy is paying you to pimp his stuff.

I am not set up to receive any compensation from him or anyone else to "pimp", as you eloquently put it, new technologies for a clean independent energy future. Emoticons noted for context, thank you.

Now will you answer the question I put to you. Would you buy something with a disclaimer that states Use At Your Own Risk?

If I was you? No. And now I will ask you, do you think that is all that is wrong? Do you really believe just changing a disclaimer will solve the problem? What do you think should be done?

I am often frustrated by super intelligent people with sharp laser focus not turning on their radar. Bruce doesn't make a compelling presentation, and you cannot accept it. All granted then already! This has everything to do with troubleshooting the fundraising. It obviously doesn't work so it needs to be fixed. And treating the symptom is not going to address the cause, which I believe is an ideaology that accepts the free lunch as reality. As a result, genuine breakthroughs are viewed through a tinted glass by the public. How would you make a presentation that clears the glass?

How would you go about playing a role in making humanity's energy future clean and independent? What would you expect in it for you?

edit quote tags

[edit on 9/20/2006 by Matyas]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

And now I will ask you, do you think that is all that is wrong? Do you really believe just changing a disclaimer will solve the problem?

Yes I feel it is wrong. When selling a product and that is any product, it is supposed to be able to perform the function for which it was sold. That is not the case here because the disclaimer tells you use at your own risk or insert the following Well we are not sure it works so we will make no claims it does.

And it is not just the disclaimer alone. I refer you back to the RM sound file link I posted earlier.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Yes shots, I am afraid you are correct in that regard. As for the RM file, I don't know where it is from, but I know it is a quote from somewhere. As I said, lack of info, bad presentation, unprofessional representation, the misnomer of "free" energy as viewed by the general public, it doesn't go together for a successful strategy.

Those questions I posed to you are really for everyone, myself included. I know this will be a group effort and right now the group is unorganized. I feel that we as a nation have waited until the eleventh hour to do anything about our energy concerns, and we will pay a high price as a result. I would love to spearhead the movement, but how does one heard cats? Major change requires individual transformation, and I am not prepared or equipped to give the attitude adjustment.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   

But the issue goes deeper here. I think it is spiritual. It is the whole philosophy of free energy, the idea of something for nothing, that is being applied to fundraising, don't you think? How about giving that angle a "shot"?

Spiritual? Philosophy of free energy? Do you ever stop and think about the words you are typing? Does a pile of poo by any other name... Ask yourself one question, if these so called free energy machines actually worked, why aren't these people selling into the power grid?

Gosh!

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Seth, you are absolutely right. There is no such thing, or it would be everywhere! Oh, why is my head filled with so much of this poo you speak of? How could I have been so lost, oh wise one?

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I've heard of the moray device, but not a single article mentioned an output of 60kW continuous power.

see f-ex. www.rexresearch.com...

Strangely, one of his components was found to degrade with use, the so called Swedish Stone which had been entirely consumed by the 1940s which forced Moray back into research. There are various ways of generating electric power using radioactive material, search for 'NuCell' in case you'd like to see an example.

That doesn't mean that radiant energy does not exist, though, Tesla's car comes to my mind...

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
LL, here is one:

T. H. Moray built a device capable of producing 50,000 watts of energy, if rebuilt, will be capable of answering the world's needs with a non-polluting form of energy. We have many of Moray's notes. Moray had completed his work. The evidence is overwhelming that he produced useful kilowatts of electrical power. The size of a Radiant-Energy unit will be capable of delivering 60 kilowatts and will be about 42 inch by 26 inch by 22 inch and weighing no more than 60 pounds.

Now I suppose you will say "continuous" equals indefinate.

from here:

The longest known continuous run of the apparatus has been a little over 57 hours. It has been run nearly three times that long with short shutdowns for inspection of different parts.

I don't have anything to defend. It is there, history, a done deal. If someone chooses not to believe it, then that is their problem. I did my part by getting the word out. Yo.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong...and in the meantime, he can get a frikin real job, and make money to eat and live instead of trying to change the world on a spam budget...

So there is nothing wrong with that picture? Hm. I suppose not. Consumerism is more important than creativity, that is the way it has always been, so why should it change? Why should it ever be questioned?

Well I am not going to get very far discussing spiritual and philosophical questions here, and I havta run to my day job, so I'll shout at you all later.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Now I suppose you will say "continuous" equals indefinate.

Nah, two days and a half is enough for me, that's not the question. my issue here is that i have conflicting sources and i have no idea who's right, i'm not clairvoyant, so if someone at totse writes an article on Moray, doesn't mention the Swedish Stone (an important and essentially irreproducible item) yet mentions the ominous figure of 50kW, then dare i suspect that someone misunderstood 50.000 Watt Hours for watts?

see my original link

It is to be noted that after a total run of 158 hours the device supplied 635 watts; inasmuch as a horsepower is but 746 watts this equals 0.878 of a horsepower or slightly more than 7/8 horsepower. This alone is sufficient to dispose of any suggestion of a battery...

that's the problem, 635 watts is nowhere near 50kW and there's also a (probably mistaken) passage

This high frequency electrical energy produced up to 250,000 volts and it lighted a brighter light than witnesses had ever before seen. Heavy loads could be connected to the device without dimming the lights that were already connected to it. This device worked many miles from any known source of electrical energy. Such as transmission lines or radio. The device produced up to 50,000 watts of power and worked for long periods of time....

from the context, it becomes clear that lamps and household items were tested with the RE device, none of which would ever come near the 50kW (continous power as in for minutes to hours, not half a second) mark, yet would easily absorb 50kWh over longer periods of time...

i'm not here to categorically bash anyone posting about alternative energy, but that doesn't mean that i will not point out discrepancies. imho, the 50kW figure in the context i am currently aware of, is a misinterpretation.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
from the context, it becomes clear that lamps and household items were tested with the RE device, none of which would ever come near the 50kW (continous power as in for minutes to hours, not half a second) mark, yet would easily absorb 50kWh over longer periods of time...

I never really thought of that :scratch: I will have to look into it more to see what gives. The reason your "Sveedish Stone" gives out I believe is because the radioisotope's half life is eventually used up.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join