It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.S: ATS Review 01: With SkepticOverlord and Springer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

PODcast: ATS Review 01: With SkepticOverlord and Springer
The "Two out of Three Amigos" are back with a new podcast format and new content plan. Listen in on our first "show" as we iron out the kinks and try to get our podcasting legs back

length: 50:14
file: atsspod_1896.mp3
size: 17664k
feed: atss

Low bandwidth version: ats-review-01-low.mp3 (8mb)

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
G'day gents,

Don't mind the "bumpy ride" - they're usually the most fun! I actually thought that it flowed quite well considering. Particularly enjoyed your discussions on certain threads.

I'm a bit of a novice to the whole podcast thing on here. Springer, your voice is much deeper than I expected! Skeptic, yours was pretty much exactly as I expected
I'm looking forward to future products.

And one final note - Maker's Mark. Oh sweet elixir of the Gods. My respect for you has at least doubled Springer!

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willard856

And one final note - Maker's Mark. Oh sweet elixir of the Gods. My respect for you has at least doubled Springer!

Willard... a man of class, taste and quality!

Springer...

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Loved it.... really sounded good with that Skype thing (or whatever the F it is called
) ...... anyway.... lots of fun. Sounds pretty much Springer like OUR TALKS.....

(Salute)

Dave

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
you say tomato I say Timottoe, " To Review or to Overview"
I think if both of you two are doing a podcast it would be a review, and an Overview when Skeptic does a solo podcast?

A Oklahoman walks into New York Irish pub and clears his voice to the crowd of drinkers. He says, "I hear you NewYorkers are a bunch of hard drinkers. I'll give $500 American dollars to anybody in here who can drink 10 pints of Guinness back-to-back."

The room is quiet and no one takes up the Oklahoman's offer. One man even leaves. Thirty minutes later the same gentleman who left shows back up and taps the Oklahoman on the shoulder. "Is your bet still good?" asks the NewYorker.

The Oklahoman says yes and asks the bartender to line up 10 pints of Guinness. Immediately the NewYorker tears into all 10 of the pint glasses drinking them all back-to-back.

The other pub patrons cheer as the Oklahoman sits in amazement. The Oklahoman gives the NewYorker the $500 and says, "If ya don't mind me askin', where did you go for that 30 minutes you were gone?"

The NewYorker replies, "Oh ... I had to go to the pub down the street to see if I could do it first."

jokes4all.net...

[edit on 18/9/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
ahahah man, you guys had me smiling by this. You guys came on and I was just like "are you serious" ahaha, thanks for this. Im actually listening to it as Im writting this, so dont mind the fact Im stalling.....you guys are playing the whole thing haha......jeez your even doing the fade out??....haha again thanks for this. lmao "stupid white guy" hahahaha.

so now getting past me Im gunna keep listening. wow I didnt know trueamerican was part of the truth movement either.
fuzzz
british sounding guy.
nice little interlude thing here.

Id put this on my Ipod if it didnt break after 20 days of brand new use lol.

funny music, and a count down. Is this a radio show? lol. Wheres the advertisements? lol.

ok your back now. lol yes it would be cool to have money shoved in our pockets. lol by product do you mean the lady still? haha j/p. Yea I like the prize things you guys been doing, the games are very entertaining. I like what your saying about this, makes alot of sense. I agree with the way your headed here.

aw I have to finish up the second half of the podcast another time because i have to go now. But so far its a good podcast, and thanks for the mention.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Thanks so much SO and Springer!

Excellent to hear from you.

Yes, you're out of practice! So practice, practice, practice! Please!

Looking forward to Episode II...

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Yes, you're out of practice! So practice, practice, practice! Please!

Yeah yeah...

In reality, it doesn't sound as bad as we thought it would.

We can only go up from here!

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
lol that was a good fun listen!

I cant wait for more! hands more beer out lol

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It looks to me that making this POD was a lot of fun.

Then you wonder why people want more of it. Its all about the fun and bringing out the issues that are important and topics that means something.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Great podcast, you two work really well together

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
We are committed to keeping this jugernaut rolling.
Seriously though, we are going to be doing a weekly at a minimum and may even do another one tomorrow night in the hope of getting better faster.

Like S.O. said we can only go UP from here.

Stay tuned.

Springer...

[edit on 9-19-2006 by Springer]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Do I really sound that retarded?

join