It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana killed by a Vampire

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Read the post. Read it again. Laughed. Read it a third time to make sure.
Ooookkkayyyy, if i were you i'd take a break from these theories and engage with the world. This is so unbelievable it's laughable, sorry.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
how can this get four pages when theres excellent well researched threads that expose real thruths getting only a few replies?

threads like this seem to be taking over ats,and the good ones go right down the order unoticed.

heres an example of an excellent thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

We see it all the time on ATS...

Hoaxes seem to sell unfortunately...REAL news doen't generate enough interest.

Also, if the OP is more than like 5-6 paragraphs.... most cannot be bothered to read it.

it is a shame but unfortunately, that's the way it is

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
It raises an interesting point. How dumb does a theory have to be before its authors get banned? Known hoaxers get banned, I've seen it happened. At least this should be on BTS, surely?

Haven't been around long enough to really know the "protocol", but I don't think anyone should be banned, except for rudeness and aggression.

I do believe, however, there should be a special forum for this kind of "stories".
Maybe there already is.

On the other hand, I've seen very interesting threads about deep or at least legitimate questions languish on BTS (the access to which is somewhat annoying, by the way).

I think something should be done about such discrepancies in quality.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by AdAstra]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Okay, one and all this is Skunkworks and it is the forum for the farfetched. For the ideas and theories that belong no where else on ATS.

Well, with all due respect, I don't think all people, including posters, are 100% aware of that. (Personally I don't even know what "skunk" means, in this context, so there ...
) Some of the most interesting threads, not silly or far-fetched AT ALL, I've seen so far were on this forum, so apparently this policy isn't really "enforced" very consistently.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by AdAstra]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I think the Op might be

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2

No, there are some biological ways to create a zombie... it looked like they were discussed in your thread, I don't want to derail this one even though it deserves it

I could also say that vampires could also be created by modifying the DNA.
Surely the Iranians are using genetic modification techniques to make a Giant Terror Spider.

But do you really think this is gonna happen on planet Earth? (Having an outbreak of Zombies) Hmmmm, probably not. Somewhere else in the Universe? Yeah probably a good chance.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mr conspiracy

LOL is this for real? I only read the main post, but COME ON! I'm open to all ideas but this is... Wow. The only thing I have to say is, she was mangled! That is why they weren't allowed to open her casket. Would you want your last memory of your mother's face to be half of it ripped off with her arm tangled around her neck? I realize that's a bit exaggerated, but I worked at a funeral home and we had closed caskets all the time. The more gruesome the victim, the more likely it is that the casket is kept closed, and I would say the Princess's accident wouldn't leave her in a fixable state...

xx

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join