It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana killed by a Vampire

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
thats right.

Prince Diana was bit by a Vampire.

That is what the guys at the bamboo grove are seriously researching.

once we have all the evidence, it will expose the biggest conspiracy yet.

We think that Princess Diana was not killed in a car crash.

She was "killed" by Dracula in Paris.

It was around midnight August 29 1997 when she allegedly "died".
they gave the date of August 31. they trying to cover up something big.

Why else do you think her coffin was never opened. even her sons were not allowed to see their mother.

some of us have a hunch that she is not even dead.
royal family buried an empty coffin.
diana's only brother wept and wanted to open the coffin but he was not allowed.
it took them a week to "bury" the body.

we think princess is alive somewhere in Viscri village. in fact, she is one of the undead. she is now a dark princess, a Vampiress.

we think that she lives in an old Transylvanian Castle deep inside the ancient territory.

Prince Charles is digging up something in that area.

he is told to track her down. drive a stake thorugh her heart.
Camila is still jealous. she fears that diana might try to re-take the prince from her.

why else would British Prince be interested in a remote village in the heart of Count Dracula's country.

We know that Dracula was also artistocricy, a royal.
He was a Count like the Count of Cornwall.
England still has many Counts.
These Counts are mysterious figures. men who are rarely
photographed or seen.
they dont do public apprearnces, especially during the day.

English counts are said to be related to the
Count Velad of Romania who eventually became a blood sucking vampire.

British Royal Family is thought to have blood links to the Original Dracula.

you must have noticed that they have never give blood to hospitals like ordinary people do.

they are not into saving lives. they take them.
st

[edit on 17-9-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
This is why I love ATS.

I have seen some doozies here, The Usual Probing Stories, John Titor, The Illuminati Blew My Toilet Up Trying To Kill Me, to name just a few.

Sorry, thats all I really have to contribute, I've been slack lately.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   
That has to be _the_ most farfetched story I have ever read on here!

Do you have any evidence for your claims, except some vague theories?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
It raises an interesting point. How dumb does a theory have to be before its authors get banned? Known hoaxers get banned, I've seen it happened. At least this should be on BTS, surely?

Oh, and I think the OP, when he says "England has many counts", has slipped in an extra vowel somewhere

PS - I've received a U2U asking if I want to let the above comment stand. The person concerned seems to think it might upset people because this thread is about Princess Diana.

Just to clarify, I'm English. And England actually doesn't have any counts. There are lords, barons, earls and knights, but no counts. (Just one of the many idiocies in the original post.)

Secondly, I don't subscribe to the cult of Di, and don't care particularly if I offend those that do... although how my comment could be offensive to them - especially on a thread which maintains she's been turned into a vampire - I don't understand. Or care.

Third - as should be obvious - it's just a joke. Dear me, lighten up. I mean, come on, this is a thread about Diana being turned into a vampire. How seriously should we take it FCOL?

[edit on 17-9-2006 by rich23]

If you feel the need to scoff at, make fun of, or ridicule a member because he made a post or started a thread that you don't agree with, or that you think is stupid, crazy, too out there or ridiculous. Do not post anything. -- Please review this link

[edit on 17-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Come on folks, get real! How many human moths do you expect to draw to this flame by posting such improbable claims.
This has all the glinting hallmarks of a wind up and it is not even remotely amusing.
Vampires indeed!!
Distortions of fact and expert scrutiny of the accident that occured on that fatefull day will never hold up against the solid evidence that Diana, Dodi and Co were involved in an accident with only two suspect vehicles involved - The white fiat car and the BMW motorcycle which has never been traced to my knowledge.

I can only submit my own theory and it is this: The Royal Family could never accept that the future king of England would possibley have a muslim half brother.
The rest of the conspiracy is yours to ponder.

P.S. The English county of Cornwall is a Dutchy, the administrive area of a Duke.
In this nation we do not have 'Count or Contessa's'

CX

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Whilst i can listen to some farfetched theories, i'm afraid this i one is not one of those.

It almost sounds like it's a joke the way it's written, forgive me if thats not the case but it appears that way. Don't be suprised if you get a backlash from this one.

CX.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
omg! i would say you cannot be serious?! but I cant be bothered and am slightly contradicting myself because I indeed did say...who cares.

what planet are you on m8

in fact dont answer that.

[edit on 17-9-2006 by marcopolo]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I am speechless!

If this is a joke I don't find jokes about the Diana funny.

If this is serious....well that'd be funny.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
You know, I was in a dreary mood, but now I feel better. Because I haven't laughed this hard all day.

Vampire? What proof do you have of this? Any hidden documents?

This is a joke, right?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Oh this has 2 be one for the ats books!The late princess a vampire hanging out with vlad tepish himself no less.Please spare us!

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Congratulations dude! You keep those theories coming!
After all, ATS is a conspiracy site, and what member could be more aptly named that Mr. Conspiracy?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Okay I'm gonna be rational.

Firstly, I would like to see the most importnant piece of evidence: incontravertible proof of Vampiric life (or unlife as it were).
Secondly, I would like to see any evidence that the Royal family either are vampires or in league with them.

As to your evidence so forth, it is mainly just rumours and loose facts which have no connection to each other.
My family have never given blood, but we aren't Vampires (sadly).

As I say, present some form of evidence that isn't just Charles buying a few acres in Transylvania and we can actually debate this topic.
Once again, if you are joking at the late princess' expense, I am deeply offended.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Yes, of course it's a wind up you idiots...

I also think the moderation of this forum is becoming ridiculous imo, you people need to relax a bit - it's just a forum ffs...

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: You Have a U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 17-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Okay, one and all this is Skunkworks and it is the forum for the farfetched. For the ideas and theories that belong no where else on ATS.
So, if you feel the need to scoff at, make fun of, or ridicule a member because he made a post or started a thread that you don't agree with, or that you think is stupid, crazy, too out there or ridiculous. Do not post anything. -- Please review this link

And,
Mod Edit: Skunk Works Forum Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

Does this apply to my comment above? Just wondering.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Well done, mr conspiracy!

You have voted mr conspiracy for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Haven't read anything so funny here in months.

The article you linked to is pretty funny too:

The Mihai Eminescu Trust (MET) has already blocked the construction of a Draculaland theme park, complete with blood-red candyfloss and garlic-flavoured ice cream, at the town of Sighisoara. Charles wrote to the Romanian president opposing it.

Nice to see the traditional British aversion to garlic manifested so forcefully.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........
.....What!....Um...yeah...ok. My ex girlfriend was a true vampire in every sese of the word. You want to talk about real vampires. The b**** jetted took my credit card numbers and used them, took our only car which we shared. I had to spend my meager life savings at the time to buy a new-used car. I wish it were legal to stick a stake into her. By the way the British Royal Family look and act wierd because they are inbreed not because they are decendants of mythical vampires. I mean really how would

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It's a serious untruth about Diana being killed by a vampire.
It's simply not true.
However, JFK was killed by a were-bullet.
PBS told me so.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Actually, I met the descendants of Dracula, the real one, as you know, he wasn't a vampire, but he had the reputation of one. It's was funny, they are romanians, they showed me pictures of the castle where he lived, with their family tree that was going back to the 15th century with Vlad Tepes, the guy who became Dracula.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Guys seriously anybody gonna' help me with my vampire problem? Anyone live in Colorado and willing to do some vampire extermination. Where's Blades number? I know I had it written down somewhere. Does he do outcalls or stay in his hometown?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join