It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Person? ><''

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Ok well here it goes. First I'll share somethings my brother told me... then my own experience soon after.

Weell.. it was a normal night.. we were walking to a dairy queen. (wooh) And both of us believe our house is haunted.. no matter what anyone says.. He asked me if i have seen anything strange lately, and i haven't. its more of a once a month thing if that (actually see an apparition) Well.. he told me he's been having this weird dream.. about him laying in bed. He'll be laying there and this girl.. just a shadow would crawl along his floor.. very weird like.. sorta like how the girl crawls in 'the ring' just.. rapid movements. well he said she'd always come to his bed.. and mess with him.. he'd end up waking up and it would still be there right next to his face. Well of course.. after he said it was like something from a movie.. i didnt believe him. A few weeks later.. I was up talking to my girlfriend. And decided to get some sleep... it was about 1:30am. Go to my room.. and just fall on my bed.. then i realized i had school the next day.. open my eyes not even 30 seconds after closing them and saw this shadowy.. thing. on my bed.. straight dead forward of me.. it seemed like it was on my lap or something. It had no distinct features.. yet i somehow had the feeling it was a girl. about hte age of 8-9 i would guess. I jumped awake and threw my hands forward.. scared badly.. but somehow manage to do that.. she sorta.. i guess you can say what wikipedia said.. she disintegrated.. but i wouldn't say that.. it was like she sorta poofed.. into smoke.. leaving wisps of it around it til it completly vanished.. me pushing her off and all was about a 3 second moment.. very fast. Well.. i didnt believe it... because i've never heard of any 'ghost' being *smokey* looked up shadow ghosts.. and read descriptions of EXACTLY what i had saw.. darkest thing i have ever seen.. it was 1:30am.. no lights on.. i could barely see my hand in front of my face.. but saw that clearly. I've been seeing it once in awhile.. its nothing that scares me.. im far more afraid of two other things in this house.. but knowing me and my bro saw this.. annnnnd seeing descriptions that match this almost perfectly.. really kinda bugs me.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Yes those are elves and millions of people have seen them. They look like children at first. They're mankind's helpers. For some reason she is showing herself to your brother and then she showed herself to you to let you know your brother is not nuts. If you ask for her to appear to you then it's possible she will. I can make them appear for me anytime. They are wonderful people and absolutely harmless.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
Yes those are elves and millions of people have seen them. They look like children at first. They're mankind's helpers. For some reason she is showing herself to your brother and then she showed herself to you to let you know your brother is not nuts. If you ask for her to appear to you then it's possible she will. I can make them appear for me anytime. They are wonderful people and absolutely harmless.

Yes.. but i've had several experiences with it.. i guess you can say i've been attacked? i was being pressed down in my bed once from it.. and when i was talking to my girlfriend on the phone in the garage. the light bulb shut off on me and i saw a shadow in front of me and i was shoved.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
yeah they are misunderstood mainly. It possibly shoved you because you caught it out and scared it. It wanted to escape possibly in fear.

The holding you down is another matter and was probably done so that you wouldn't move and ruin something. They come to me and open boxes of magical things next to me or on me, and if I start to move they get alarmed and frightened that their things are going to get wrecked so they tell me to stop moving. They possibly held you down so you wouldn't move and disrupt something else. They are wonderful beings but mainly misunderstood.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
they're not the only beings around us however so you may be meeting various types. They are all harmless however although some act frightening to keep us away from their realms. Just show love to them all and they will befriend you and teach you the secrets of life.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I recommend you listen to coast to coast, they had this person named heidi hollis, she has investigate hundreds probably thousands of people who had encounters with shadow people. I listened to the program and it spooked me at how many people have had the same experience as you. Shadow figures that have sometimes appeared in dreams, will sit or go on top of you while your laying down to where it almost suffocates you.

Definitely take a listen if you have the time, as it will assure you that your experience is not an isolated one.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   

yeah they are misunderstood mainly. It possibly shoved you because you caught it out and scared it. It wanted to escape possibly in fear.

The holding you down is another matter and was probably done so that you wouldn't move and ruin something. They come to me and open boxes of magical things next to me or on me, and if I start to move they get alarmed and frightened that their things are going to get wrecked so they tell me to stop moving. They possibly held you down so you wouldn't move and disrupt something else. They are wonderful beings but mainly misunderstood.

Wow, if you are serious.. why are you letting them do that to you and have they told why they are here or something. From what I have heard of these shadow people overall they don't put out the good vibe to people.

[edit on 16-9-2006 by Revelmonk]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revelmonk
I recommend you listen to coast to coast, they had this person named heidi hollis, she has investigate hundreds probably thousands of people who had encounters with shadow people. I listened to the program and it spooked me at how many people have had the same experience as you. Shadow figures that have sometimes appeared in dreams, will sit or go on top of you while your laying down to where it almost suffocates you.

Definitely take a listen if you have the time, as it will assure you that your experience is not an isolated one.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

wow.. thats such a pleasure.. its right about now that i'd wish i was crazy ^_^

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
If there is one thing I’ve learned about shadow people it is that if you start a thread asking about them you will get several different answers on what they are. It is kind of frustrating.

Here is the Shadow People page on tinWiki.
tinwiki.org...

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
hehe I know the feeling.. after listening to the show I had to take a couple second looks at the dark spots during the night

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
i just find them all fascinating and they are proof that there is more to life than meets the eye.

They can't get too friendly with us however because they have laws that forbid it.

They just look like shadows because they are on another dimension. We probably look like shadows too to some beings on other dimensions.

As far as I can tell they are all the beings behind the scenes who make sure God's plan unfolds as it should regardless of mankinds stupidness. They all follow strict laws and are like stern teachers if you get to know them

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   

yea..alright, maybe this would sound perfectly sane if someone were stoned, but seriously...elves? come on..and why would he want her to appear? it creeps him out, and he gets paranoid from it, anyone would. all your replies really do not relate to shadow figures at all. personally, i think you're replying to the wrong post..

anyway...Hi Hogan ^_^

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   

by the way...millions of people? find me at least 100 and maybe i'll think this sounds a tad bit less absurd.

[edit on 17-9-2006 by doomedededed]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
one thing id like to share with all of you , its sure aint elves..it sure aint human..and it sure aint your mind playing tricks on you...AND it aint some kinda krypto creature...for those of you who have seen it felt it or heard it with what ever of your senses , you know what i am talking about..this is a strange case that i myself have never heard of before...it being in the form of a small girl..and not only did your brother see it, it showed itself to you as well...i dont really know of them "lurking" in places, i will be moving back into the place i grew up in in a few days and i kinda dread it in a sense..its the first place i had seen a "shadow person"..ive seen a few others since then but i sometimes wonder if ill see the same one...they arnt reallt bound to one place for all i know, they can go where ever they want and even fallow you if needed to...you can sense them when they are there they can feel you, you CAN see them and you CAN hear them...from my own experience it wasnt harmful ones..just kinda a.."hey notice me" kind of thing...he called out my name and almost touched my shoulder before i freaked out and he flew into the wall and vanished like "smoke"...i dont think you have somthing to worry about unless you need to worry..if it harms you in anyways...then id sugest to make a move of address tell the other people you live with what has been going on, your not crazy, since your brother can back you up on this...i doubt it is there to harm you...it most likely wants to talk or have you notice it..thast exaclty what mine wanted..untill i scared it half to death.
if anything new happends just yell it to go away or talk to it and tell it to leave you alone if it frightens you...it will most likely vanish like before...
good luck with this keep us updated..id liek to know more , ive never heard of it being a small girl before and that especially makes me interested...maybe there is somthing more to "them" then meets the eye...
~Kiliker

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiliker30
one thing id like to share with all of you , its sure aint elves..it sure aint human..and it sure aint your mind playing tricks on you...AND it aint some kinda krypto creature...for those of you who have seen it felt it or heard it with what ever of your senses , you know what i am talking about..this is a strange case that i myself have never heard of before...it being in the form of a small girl..and not only did your brother see it, it showed itself to you as well...i dont really know of them "lurking" in places, i will be moving back into the place i grew up in in a few days and i kinda dread it in a sense..its the first place i had seen a "shadow person"..ive seen a few others since then but i sometimes wonder if ill see the same one...they arnt reallt bound to one place for all i know, they can go where ever they want and even fallow you if needed to...you can sense them when they are there they can feel you, you CAN see them and you CAN hear them...from my own experience it wasnt harmful ones..just kinda a.."hey notice me" kind of thing...he called out my name and almost touched my shoulder before i freaked out and he flew into the wall and vanished like "smoke"...i dont think you have somthing to worry about unless you need to worry..if it harms you in anyways...then id sugest to make a move of address tell the other people you live with what has been going on, your not crazy, since your brother can back you up on this...i doubt it is there to harm you...it most likely wants to talk or have you notice it..thast exaclty what mine wanted..untill i scared it half to death.
if anything new happends just yell it to go away or talk to it and tell it to leave you alone if it frightens you...it will most likely vanish like before...
good luck with this keep us updated..id liek to know more , ive never heard of it being a small girl before and that especially makes me interested...maybe there is somthing more to "them" then meets the eye...
~Kiliker

Well, its said they come in forms small children, the infamous 'hat man' or unformed blobs i guess you can say. But from what i've read up on them after my experience, they aren't friendly 'elves' wanting to open 'magical' boxes of who knows what. lol..

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
another thing, its like they have no temp. i clearly ran my hands through it... trying to shove it off.. it wasn't cold. or anything at all.. not like temp changes ghosts make.

top topics

join