It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Pope's role in the war on terror.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
How much more evidence do you need? the Pope is part of the NWO that is trying to start a west-east war. The Pope said what he said ON PURPOSE.

The Pope's speeches are written very carefully and examined by scholars before going out to the public. The Pope's words always are 'historical', and therefore they are scrutinized very thoroughly. Pope's speeches are also written by a multitude of persons.

So I simply do not buy that the Pope's comment on Islam was an innocent one. He is part of the agenta, i.e. to further deepen the chasm between Christians and Muslims so apocalypse can start.

I bet he and Bush are talking on the phone every day.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The House of Rothschild controls the Vatican Bank.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Masterp your quite right in your statement so the question is who wrote the speach and for what reason. I trully belive that we are engaged in another holy war and who knows what the cost of it is going to be.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Holy war? Come on! It's far from that now, it's just a war that no-one really knows when started and no-one will know when it will end.

The West and Middle East have always been at each others throats, back in the Crusades it was a Holy War, now it's a clash of culture and ideals. The West wants everyone to be like them, the Middle East, the same.

The Pope is no better than Bush, stirring up even more trouble.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The Pope's latest controversial speech is discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here (ATSNN)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your comments there.
Closed.

top topics

join