It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Islamic perspective of some social issues...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If you follow the link: www.devilsdeception.com it will lead you to www.islamqa.com... wherein many social relevent questions are answered from the perspective of Islam with the relevent and directive passages from Islamic literature (Qur'an, Hadith etc).

Click on your language at the top and peruse the many subject areas. If you find some particularily interesting topics, please post them. Here are a couple near and dear to my heart:

Her son practices the "secret habit" every day. What should she do?

Her son practices the secret habit every day. What should she do?
Question No 40163

Question:
I am the mother of an only child, a seven year old boy, and recently I found him practicing the secret habit (masturbation). Every time I ask him if he did it today he tells me, quite frankly, yes. I forbade him to do this haraam action, then I started to take away some privileges and even hit him, but with no success. He is still doing it every day, maybe even more than once. I got tired of keeping an eye on him, and I feel ashamed before Allaah that this sin may stay with him until he grows up, and he may persist in not repenting, so he will get used to sin and regard it as insignificant, and so his heart will become deadened when he is still young.

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

The family is often responsible for the children falling into sin, because they do not urge children to worship Allaah and they make available the means of falling into sin.

We do not know what is really happening here, but it may be that the circumstances surrounding this boy have made him fall into sin. He is an only child, and an only child is usually spoiled, which makes the means of falling into sin readily available. This problem may be dealt with in a number of ways:

AND

Ruling on watching "Star Academy" and similar reality TV shows

The Standing Committee for Academic Research and Issuing Fatwas has studied the questions from a number of proud Muslims concerning the program broadcast by some Arabic satellite channels which is called “Star Academy” and other similar shows. After studying the matter, the Committee thinks that these shows should be banned and it is haraam to watch them, finance them, take part in them, call them to vote or to express admiration of them, because of what these shows include of allowing forbidden things concerning which there is consensus that they are forbidden, and doing so brazenly. According to the hadeeth, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There will be among my ummah people who will regard as permissible zina (adultery), silk, alcohol and musical instruments.”

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
He feels that something is discharged when he talks to women

Question:
Right i have this embarrassing problem that, i try to read namaz by i cannot because i have some kind of discharge from the private part. I do talk to girls but i do not get an errection or anything and this liquid comes out, maybe it is because of girls but u cannot help that in this society, i am not talking in the wrong way and stuff. I do not know why this is happening? I want to know it is not sperm. So does my wudu break and what do i do to get rid of this discharge of this fluid. I am really stuck. Pls e-mail urgently?

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

It is haraam for you to look at women in the first place, let alone talk to them, even if it is as you say, that you do not talk to them in a bad way, because this is something that may lead you to haraam actions.

join