It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What might have this been....???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
A girl was standing behind me and she began to speak to me so I quickly turned around and at first glance it appeared to me that a greyish-white cloud like figure or substance, thing...whatever you want to call, was in front of her face while she spoke. I glanced away after noticing it because it kind of made me wonder for a second, so I wasn't really listening to her; I turned back to look at her again and it wasn't there. I wonder what it was? I should mention it was only in front of her mouth, it wasn't to big. It almost looked like it was coming out of her mouth when she spoke.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Sorry, I forgot to mention it was at about 11:00 P.M., so of course it was dark outside as the sun was not visible, but, the moon was full, so it added some light to the outside.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Perhaps condensation?

It was 11PM. The stuff came out of her mouth when she spoke. Seems pretty obvious to me.

But you're going to tell me it was not cold, right?

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
did she have a fag in her mouth at the time? lol

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by epiphany
Sorry, I forgot to mention it was at about 11:00 P.M., so of course it was dark outside as the sun was not visible, but, the moon was full, so it added some light to the outside.

What was she saying to you, and recollection at all?, it could be a spirit, or Hey maybe those Darn alien shapeshifters thi

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well, i'm quite sure it was not ciggerate smoke, and i'm quite positive it was not condensation. If it was ciggerate smoke I would have been able to detect that, and it was not cold enough for condensation. It was more of a ball like figure, that just hovered in front of her mouth, and it was quite visible. I cannot fully recollect what the girl was saying (I know this girl by the way), but when she started talking to me it had something to do with her mother, than once I noticed the ''thing'' in front of her mouth and totally lost her in the conversation and began to look away.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Strange stuff man. It could be your mind playing tricks with you, but it can also be a factual experience.
The event i am about to tell you happened to me two times, both happened when I was quite young.
When I was 10 years old, there was a girl in my class who I really liked. Let me add, that she was quite cruel for a 10year old. We used to have "staring sessions" during class & one time i looked at her and she looked back, but the moment she turned around to look at me, I saw a demon staring back at me. It lasted for about 1 second & the "demon" went way, she continued to stare at me, with a very menacing look for about 2 seconds later & then she turned around.
The other time happend to me when I was about 12 or 13 years of age, while travelling to school.
Might I add, these 2 women were fine(Yes, the other time it happened it was a woman).
The first time it happened I felt no fear at all. I was just weirded out. The second time I felt really scared.
Just wanted to add my experience to yours.
It could be my mind playing with me, but I highly doubt it.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Makes one wonder, eh!

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
When it happens to you, it also makes one feel very spooked out.

new topics

top topics

join