It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yisrael Hawkins predictions and background.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Well sept 12 came and gone. Has anyone seen anything from him? I am waiting an explanation!

Anyway interesting reading
www.rickross.com...

His sites
www.yahweh.com...
www.yisraylhawkins.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Apparently his Sept. 12 prophecy has been "fulfilled."

How exactly, since we're all still here and the earth isn't clouded in a nuclear winter, I don't know. He will apparently enlighten us in a few days or so.

I wonder if his followers, who probably sold everything they owned to be in his compound, have lynched him yet......

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
i actually beilieved in his organization a few months bvack. i agredd with 90% of his teachings but the prophecies never seemed rigth to me. i followed his sermons for years unti lit came time for the "nuclear baby". This guy should be struck by almighty yahweh himself for scaring people and making the have a false sense of urgency to recoup because of false imminent cataclysm.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm surprised there isn't more chatter in here. You know Hawkins has predicted that nuclear war is going to erupt tomorrow, June 12? It was on Dateline the other night. They have hundreds of semi trucks lined up in Waco w/ food and survival items. They showed video of all of it the other night which seems kinda stupid, I mean if there were a nuclear war we all know where to go now. Of course I don't believe any of it.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bumbeni
I'm surprised there isn't more chatter in here. You know Hawkins has predicted that nuclear war is going to erupt tomorrow, June 12?

from what i understand he claims to also be one of the 2 end-times witnesses...

and, gosh golly, he made the nuclear war prediction event to happen 12 June 2006 -->
but later said [.... give me two more years...] which made for yesterdays' 2008 ->> failure again.!

i noticed the links at the 2006 OP,
here's a more current link for more relevant background on this self proclaimed prophet/witness
(or else just crop the address to the blah-blah.com) and go from there

keep in mind it's a 12 page PDF document, if you still want to read it
yisraylhawkins.com...

oh, btw, he lays out a couple of good anecodotes ?maybe page 8? for his natural cures that he also 'lovingly' sells to followers....

draw your own conclusions

[edit on 11-6-2008 by St Udio]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Tomorrow is June 12, isn't that the date he predicts for nuclear war? You said it was supposed to be yesterday I think.

He is a real nutcase, when I saw how many people around the globe he has hoodwinked, it helps me to understand why our country is in the shape it is, I mean I see then how Bush was able to snooker people to vote for him a second time and nearly destroy our country, and now another guru is doing a real snow job (Obama). I'm sure the Traveling Irish are doing quite well these days.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bumbeni
Tomorrow is June 12, isn't that the date he predicts for nuclear war? You said it was supposed to be yesterday I think.

your right.... thats my mistake---
i just caught the fact that today is indeed only Wed 11 June (as i was marking a calendar with a notation that the painters did not show up for a second day.)

but back to the forecast...
in the quick read i did on his heartfelt vision,
Yisrayl, has until thursday midnight in the area around the Euphrates river where the nuclear war/exchange/terorist attack? is supposed to take place.

then, as he sees it, the nuclear bombs will blacken the Sun, Moon & stars
as written in scripture.

you'd have to follow his narrative for all the rationalizartions to support his claims of his prophetic 'knowing'

see ya friday

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
see i believe in prediction... but with that said, our future isnt some sort of preprogramed deal, its ever changing with ever chaning variables, just think of traveling back in time an if you burnt down someones house how that would change so much. well just becuz we arent time traveling doesnt mean that still doesnt apply, we change our future every sec....

Now these predictions can only see what will happen at the certain time if all variables happened constant... since it doesnt an we know freewill changes our future always then predictions will just show us what could happen if we continue on that same group of variables....

so unless u got a prediction of something thats gonna happen a week from now, then its most likely going to be changed, maybe not the results but certainly the time an place.

You'd think these people would of understood that since having visions would lead you to think about why they didnt occur as you saw them an then your thought process would eventualy lead you to what i said.

Nothing is constant, Everything changes. except change itself.

But with all the prophets like cayce, an nosterdomus an chupack, Many r seeing the same thing, so im pretty sure nukes will fall someday when or where.... You will have to wait an see unfortunately, not that I want them too, Just that since so many people see the same event hapening just never get the time right, leaves me to believe we either avoided it or prolonged it.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Trance Optic]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
if they were good christians theyd use all that food now to feed the homeless and those with nothing left from all the flooding

no war, for the 2nd time

who are these people

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
he is in jail where he belongs and has been for several months. i wonder if he can predict when he will get out.

new topics

top topics

join