It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails or not photos taken today

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
these photos were taken taken today
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
so is this normal or not?
i will take photos later on
its 4:30pm now

[edit on 14-9-2006 by CYRAX]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Looks like regular ol' contrails to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
dont you think the first pics of the plane are pretty strange they look like a rocket beign shot up

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
dont you think the first pics of the plane are pretty strange they look like a rocket beign shot up

Errr. All planes look like that?

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
so if all planes look like that
please show me
because i have never seen planes go straight up
i54.photobucket.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
That sure looks like it's just going straight and level to me. Unless you're at an extreme angle to it, you can't tell if it's climbing or diving, or going straight up.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Yeah, look like normal aircraft contrails to me.

Oh, and the first picture is clearly an aircraft flying overhead, not one flying vertically upwards!

3rd picture is naturally forming cirro cumulus clouds

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
look at the first one it looks like a space shuttle going straight up
i54.photobucket.com...
look at the tree on the right (its going straight up)
i54.photobucket.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
No, it's coming straight towards you - perspective just gives the false impression that it's going straight up

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
so if all planes look like that
please show me
because i have never seen planes go straight up
i54.photobucket.com...

Because it isn't going straight up. Just because you see something you havn't seen before dosn't mean it's going straight up ot is an Alien

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Because it isn't going straight up. Just because you see something you havn't seen before dosn't mean it's going straight up ot is an Alien

Alien

who said it was alien
if your not going to help dont bother posting here i want constructive ideas!

this is a constructive reply
No, it's coming straight towards you - perspective just gives the false impression that it's going straight up

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Awesome photo.

One for the flyers club, that will be popular.

100_199423.jpg

Is a triangle craft, zoom in on the download with a viewer.

0 \
o 0 Center is bright, apexes are dark circles, not bright.
0 /

Its all part of the techonology that matches some theories.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If they really had triangle craft, do you think they'd be flying them in broad daylight, at an altitude where they'll leave a contrail, over a populated area?
They'd fly them either at night all the time, or low enough to not leave a contrail. Although at the altitude that's flying ALL planes are triangles.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I see them but never take a photo.

Always thought it was a regular jet.

Perhaps some are the new craft.

I see the plane in front but see normal swept wings.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
That IS a normal plane. Unless you have a really strong camera lense that's the best you're going to get at that altitude. Contrails form above 30,000 feet. That's SIX MILES give or take. A regular camera lense isn't going to get you a super detailed or even detailed picture.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Come on, how could you possibly think that's anything out of the ordinary. Have you never in your life seen a plane in the sky before. The damn plane looks like its flying up because of your perspective, just like the other guy said. There is absolutely zero possibility of you seeing any depth because of the extreme distance. Oh, and why the hell would the government fire a missle strait up to disperse anything. Why not, say, use an ordinary plane. 'cause everybody knows how much more stuff rockets can hold. That's why the UPS really sends packages via rocketship.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
How long in the sky? Looks like chemtrails to me in each of the photos. A few of the lines could be regular contrails but I don't know the air traffic level in your area. The spead out lines are definitely chemtrails.

I live close to one of the largest airports in North America and I know what contrails are.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
But yet, you've never seen persistant contrails that spread out and linger for hours. Or have you just decided they don't exist and MUST be the evil government spraying us with something?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
How long in the sky? Looks like chemtrails to me in each of the photos. A few of the lines could be regular contrails but I don't know the air traffic level in your area. The spead out lines are definitely chemtrails.

I live close to one of the largest airports in North America and I know what contrails are.

Goodness gracious. First off, I live less than 15 minutes from BWI airport. I work about 2 minutes from BWI airport. The runway is about two blocks from my dad's office. I also happen to know what contrails look like.
Second of all, the spread (I'll assume you meant to write spread, not spead) out lines are contrails. Things, like hot air, tend to spread out some as they are ejected at high velocity from other, fast spinning, things like jet engines. This is honestly the stupidest thing I have read.
Third, who is stupid enough to think someone (or something, OMG) would/could constantly shower the nation with chemicals. There are quite a few planes up in the air at any given time. Who loads it into the plane (are the matenience crews in all the nation's airports really government agents)? Where does it go in the plane (with passengers and fuel, that doesn't leave a lot of room for deadly toxins)? What happens to these chemicals during a crash (and don't even say it's all destroyed by the heat of the explosion because not all crashes result in an explosion and if it can go down to -40F it can likely go to the other end of the spectrum too)? Why has no one ever detected the chemical before (were they assasinated)? What are these chemicals doing (oh, maybe their the real cause of global warming, OR MAYBE that's why America has gotten so FAT. I've figured it out, the government is spraying us all with a fat building chemical to increase our dependence on the athletic president!)? And one more. Where is all that chemical when its not being sprayed over our unsuspecting heads (oh, I know, its somehow bonded to the water molecules in the nation's water reseviors for easy access and absolute secrecy. You see, all they have to do to load the chemical is fill up the toilets!)?

[edit on 17-9-2006 by gonavy2011]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   
First off, I live less than 15 minutes from BWI airport.
good for you

who is stupid enough to think someone (or something, OMG) would/could constantly shower the nation with chemicals.
i guess you dont no the army has sprayed the US before with chemicals

have a look at the debate on ATS
Are Chemtrails Real
guess who won

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join