It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AHHAIHAHIHHOHOAO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
:shk:

:bash::bnghd:
:w:
:u zi:
:w::w:

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Great story, but in reality you set up the hero to be intelligent enough to not make the same mistake the third time around. I think you must have modelled the outcomes on the current supposed impunity of George W Bush.

The sequel should be good.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Great story, but in reality you set up the hero to be intelligent enough to not make the same mistake the third time around. I think you must have modelled the outcomes on the current supposed impunity of George W Bush.

The sequel should be good.

lol I just wanted to see if I would get any replied for spamming

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
this litte guys wants a sequel

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
:shk::shk::shk::shk:
:bash:
:bnghd:
:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hmmm

Alcoholism, bad diet and self-mutilation are reasonably new in Tarantino's repertoire.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Quinten Tarantino Rocks!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

I'm sorry you feel that way...

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
WERD

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I thought the sequel really rounded out the shortcomings in the first one and really explained the holes. I would really like for the third to include more of an explanation of the complexities that make up the protagonists psyche.

It's actually

I know its a little knit picky but grammatical errors mess with my head.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

The
brings out the shocking simplicity in the first half of the plot. An almost, uncomfortable resolve.

is just a lot to deal with. Still trying to wrap myself around that, around the whole thing I admit.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyorai
reply to post by DINSTAAR

The
brings out the shocking simplicity in the first half of the plot. An almost, uncomfortable resolve.

is just a lot to deal with. Still trying to wrap myself around that, around the whole thing I admit.

I recommend Immanuel Kant's "Groundwork of the Metaphysic of Morals". I am still a bit confused, but it helps. The truly represents the protagonists internal struggle between beliefs and the perceived truths. An epistemological masterpiece. I cannot wait for the rest of the installments, as I am interested in how the author is going to explain the underlying motif of foundational truths in absence of

(this is the funnest thread I have been on in a while, I hope it doesn't get shut down)

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I never thought in a million years this thread would be revisited. Reading some of the new comments and watching that video made me laugh so hard.

Are you guys sure you are ready for the third installment?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

MonKey

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

I think the third installment would have you slain for sexual harassment, and mamed for exposure.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
: ham:
:chee rs::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w:
:shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk:
:s pam:
:puk e:
: mnky:
:c lown:
: hail:
: swear:
:clwndnc ::bash: :bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bn ghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::af :: ch:
:st fu:
:drun k:
:chee rs::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w:
: spam:
:gomods :
:puke :
:! :
:livi d:
:hai l:
:fla mer:
:cry b:
:clwndn c::bash::bash::ba sh::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bngh d::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::a f:
:how :
:ham :
:w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w:
: uzi:
:sp am:
: puke:
: !:
: livid:
:clo wn:
:b an:
:s wear:
:brkd nc::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::b nghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::pbjti me:: af::ch : WOW...I felt like joining in to relieve a bit of stress!
Beat that, will you?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Nice fanfic Givenmay. I am generally not a fan of people adding to anothers creation but you have provided an eloquent narrative explaining the secondary characters motives and history.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that such a troubling past can be overcome. It really adds to the moral structure of the original work.

I also like the description of the naval base in Japan. It made me feel like I was there.

My favorite excerpt.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Third installment please. Don't want to rush or anything, but maybe that's needed here.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hey y'all! I thought we are not supposed to flood our threads with these smilies. They're slowing down my browser. And the images are overflowing that I have to scroll to the right just to post my reply to this topic.

I don't understand the nature of this thread but here goes:
. I hope I'm doing this right.

To TPTB:

But I feel:

From pikypiky:

<<   2 >>

join