It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush going down slowly

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Yeah, its over for Bush. He's slowly going down with the electorate. No one likes him.

44% say they�ll vote against Bush

New poll finds only 38% support president�s re-election

ASSOCIATED PRESS

ALBANY, N.Y., Nov. 4 � More than four in 10 voters nationwide say they definitely plan to vote against President Bush next year � more than plan to vote for him, according to a poll released Tuesday.
www.msnbc.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Colonel, thats great news for America. Man, i hate Bush and i ain't even American

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Colonel, thats great news for America. Man, i hate Bush and i ain't even American

That's what I want to hear! Props to my man overseas!

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well is there anyone on this planet who likes Bush??

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The handful of repugnants in Amereica and that's it.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
...That the US doesn't go down with him.
The fruitcake already bounced the "martial law " thing off of us a few months ago,if it were declared,then what?.
I think it would signal a complete financial collapse of the US,which, according to many is right over the horizon.
All the arrogant rich assholes are about to fall down, they had just better not land near me because I will make sure they don't get back up....

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Colonel lies.
He's a closet Republican and only posts here to make Democrats look like assholes!!!
His dream ticket would be GWB with David Blaine as VP.

Damn him and his reverse psychology.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
...That the US doesn't go down with him.
The fruitcake already bounced the "martial law " thing off of us a few months ago,if it were declared,then what?.
I think it would signal a complete financial collapse of the US,which, according to many is right over the horizon.
All the arrogant rich assholes are about to fall down, they had just better not land near me because I will make sure they don't get back up....

I can't see america going then with him, but the country might fall into some civil war

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It would take a magician to dig Bush out of his hole, hehe....

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Wes Clark will step in just at the right time and take over GW's reign of terror. The american sheeple will still be debating democrat/republican when in reality, its the same song, just a different musician.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I like the way you choose the "MSNBC" poll.....

While this poll mentions that those 38% would
"support president�s re-election", is a little wee bit misleading?.......
Try this on for size:
"44 percent say they would vote for President Bush and 38 percent for the Democratic candidate if the 2004 presidential election were held today......"
Link:
www.foxnews.com...

Nuff said! Democracks are "sunk"......
You twist words and 'lie' like a Democrack that you are Colonel....not surprising at all.....

38% would....what?...answer it like it was meant to be....38% would ONLY vote for the Democracks.......

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 5-11-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Yep, and I haven't figured out which musician is scarier....war-mongering president, or war-mongering general...hmm...tough call, considering their marching orders come from the same source...scary, yet hopeless at the same time...

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
I like the way you choose the "MSNBC" poll.....

While this poll mentions that those 38% would
"support president�s re-election", is a little wee bit misleading?.......
Try this on for size:
"44 percent say they would vote for President Bush and 38 percent for the Democratic candidate if the 2004 presidential election were held today......"
Link:
www.foxnews.com...

Nuff said! Democracks are "sunk"......
You twist words and 'lie' like a Democrack that you are Colonel....not surprising at all.....

38% would....what?...answer it like it was meant to be....38% would ONLY vote for the Democracks.......

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 5-11-2003 by Seekerof]

I never lied. He IS going down slowly. Wasn't Bush in the 65%-75% popularity rating a little while ago?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
when the election is coming up he will be supported with over 50%...not because people likes him but because it will be arranged(*spell)

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Poll: More voters say they'll definitely vote against Bush

ALBANY � More than four in 10 voters nationwide say they definitely plan to vote against President Bush next year � more than plan to vote for him, a poll reported Tuesday.

The poll, from Marist College�s Institute for Public Opinion, found that 44 percent of voters surveyed said they planned to definitely vote against the Republican president while 38 percent said they would vote for his re-election.

The latest poll also found a drop in Bush�s approval rating, which has been documented by other recent nationwide polls. The Marist poll had the president�s approval rating at 53 percent, down from 70 percent in its April poll.

In the new poll, voters were evenly divided on Bush�s handling of the situation in Iraq with 48 percent approving and 47 percent disapproving. In the April poll, 76 percent said they approved of Bush�s handling of the Iraq situation.

Voters were split on Bush�s handling of the economy with 46 percent saying they approved and 50 percent disapproving. In April, 50 percent of voters approved of Bush�s handling of the economy and 44 percent disapproved.

nydailynews.com...

Seekof, how can you be a seeker of the truth when you're constantly spinning and lying?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Yeah, its over for Bush. He's slowly going down with the electorate. No one likes him.

44% say they�ll vote against Bush

New poll finds only 38% support president�s re-election

ASSOCIATED PRESS

ALBANY, N.Y., Nov. 4 � More than four in 10 voters nationwide say they definitely plan to vote against President Bush next year � more than plan to vote for him, according to a poll released Tuesday.
www.msnbc.com...

I guess we'll find out whether or not those vote machines are rigged or not, eh Col?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Say Bush is voted out, how many of the administration under him will leave when he does?.
Probably not enough of them to change anything.
And then you have the officials who are not elected...

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
Say Bush is voted out, how many of the administration under him will leave when he does?.
Probably not enough of them to change anything.
And then you have the officials who are not elected...

He goes, so goes ALL of his cabinet and appointed members. It is the beaurocracy that remains.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
"38 percent for the Democratic candidate if the 2004 presidential election were held today......"

Key point Colonel....you keep over-looking this KEY point!!

You can harp all you want about this and that but the fact is, obviously, someone has got to replace him right?!? Answer: Look to the force....I mean, look to the first two lines.......

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
[machines are rigged or not, eh Col?

Most defintely. But, you know they are. Repugnants are only good for cheating and lying while clinging to the "idea" of innocence and purity. Its in their nature.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join