It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Strike Leader Gets FBI Pass!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
By now you've seen the post on the nuclear strike planned against the U.S.:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well it looks like we are repeating the errors of 911:

Two Americans believe they have spotted Adnan el-Shukrijumah, the al-Qaida operative identified as "the next Mohamed Atta" at a location near Bakersfield, Calif., but have been unable to get the FBI or Homeland Security to investigate.
An official report of the sighting of el-Shukrijumah or his "dead-ringer" was filed with an anti-terrorism unit in Kern County.

The local enforcement officers, including the county sheriff, reportedly neglected to conduct an investigation, despite the $5 million bounty on Shukrijumah's head.

Several federal officials, including U.S. Sen. Arlen Specter, R-Pa., when notified of the incident, opted to turn a blind eye to the situation, even though they were aware that the suspect in question has been described as the most dangerous al-Qaida agent on American soil.

The eyewitnesses, a husband and wife who wish to remain anonymous for security reasons, say they encountered el-Shukrijumah and other potential al-Qaida operatives, including Aafia Siddiqui, in a small café near Lake Isabella Sept. 7, 2005.

www.wnd.com...

[edit on 13-9-2006 by Psychomike]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
and then they'll all ring their hands and say how sorry they were to of missed the information, on how sorry they are that thousands are dead because they misfiled the report, and how that the crack down they are heading within the united states is for your own protection...

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I hear you.

This story is coming together like tomorrow's headlines.

In a bad way.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
How do we know the FBI isn't looking into it?

If they say they're not, it doesn't mean a whole lot.

It's quite common for the police to make a "we don't know a thing" comment when interviewed on TV or for the newspapers.

Which . . . makes the bad guy relax and usually stay put.

Not long after an arrest is made and we find the police did have whole lot of info.

Just part of the dis-info campaign against the bad guys.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Dawg... .. you beat me to it...

I agree, I think that the FBI probably is doing some "checking".... and I would hope that it wouldn't be made public that they're investigating this "claim"...

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Did you take a look at the date of the article? Its like, 9 months old....

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Yeah, I agree. Who's to say they didn't investigate? Just because the officials didn't get back to them in the amount of time they expect them to doesn't mean a thing. Maybe they even know that the guy really isn't in California and it's just a case of mistaken identity.

On a side note - I actually thought I went to school with this guy in 2001. I didn't see the picture of him until several years later, but when I saw the pic I thought "Oh my gosh! That's Anuj!" Maybe it was him, maybe not. Maybe a lot of guys look like him. I know the guy I went to school with spoke very good English and was studying internet programming.

new topics

top topics

join