It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FACT: Osama bin Laden has NOT been indicted for his involvement in 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Bin Laden, while under indictment in the U.S. for the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi and Kenya, has not been indicted for his alleged role in the attacks of 9/11.

en.wikipedia.org...

I would like everyone to stop, think about this FACT for a bit.

You might also be interested in reading the following:

For Americans that question the government’s account of 9/11, this lack of indictment is yet another awkward misfit stumbling among a crowd of government inconsistencies that makes maintaining even partial subscription to the neo con rhetoric regarding 9/11 happenings and the War on Terror, logically impossible. How can any critical-thinking American continue to believe the government lines on bin Laden, Al-Qaeda, terrorism, and terrorist plots when it has yet to legally produce the evidence required to gain a federal indictment of Osama bin Laden?

www.teamliberty.net...

Also, I just finished watching the "Path to 911" on the American Broadcast Company (abc). It was educational to watch, not for what the script wanted you to see, but what they DIDN'T want you to see.

In any case, Osama Bin Laden is VERY key to 911 and everything since 911. So, once again Osama Bin Laden has NOT been indicted for 911..... I can only ask and wonder to myself, WHY?!

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
So, once again Osama Bin Laden has NOT been indicted for 911..... I can only ask and wonder to myself, WHY?!

He fillfilled his purpose. It was to be the arch-villian of Bush. Now that we are knee deep in the middle-east, it is not beneficial to capture Osama. So now they are taking the heat off of him.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I believe the reason is because until they have enough evidence on him for the crime they will not indicted him for fear or ruining their case. Look at the FBI's website here;

www.fbi.gov...

He's not even charged with any 911 crimes on his top ten most wanted poster???

And on the same site they STILL have the same 19 original hijackers listed as they first appeared in 2001. Some of them have been found to be quite alive, and screaming mad that they are being associated with the 911 attacks???

www.fbi.gov...

Sounds to me like they are standing very still, as not to be noticed until they can figure out some kind of damage control.

Here's a BBC article on one of the supposed terrorists;

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag

Bin Laden, while under indictment in the U.S. for the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi and Kenya, has not been indicted for his alleged role in the attacks of 9/11.

en.wikipedia.org...

I would like everyone to stop, think about this FACT for a bit.

You might also be interested in reading the following:

For Americans that question the government’s account of 9/11, this lack of indictment is yet another awkward misfit stumbling among a crowd of government inconsistencies that makes maintaining even partial subscription to the neo con rhetoric regarding 9/11 happenings and the War on Terror, logically impossible. How can any critical-thinking American continue to believe the government lines on bin Laden, Al-Qaeda, terrorism, and terrorist plots when it has yet to legally produce the evidence required to gain a federal indictment of Osama bin Laden?

www.teamliberty.net...

Also, I just finished watching the "Path to 911" on the American Broadcast Company (abc). It was educational to watch, not for what the script wanted you to see, but what they DIDN'T want you to see.

In any case, Osama Bin Laden is VERY key to 911 and everything since 911. So, once again Osama Bin Laden has NOT been indicted for 911..... I can only ask and wonder to myself, WHY?!

Very interesting. This should be a major story.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This information first surfaced just after the attacks, and has never changed since then. Again, check out the links on my previous post to the FBI site, even the photos & names of the hijackers have not changed since they were first released, and some of them are still alive??????????????????????????

This will NEVER be a major story if certain people have their way.

top topics

join