It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN knee slaper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'm sorry I'm new but I had to share this one, I was watching CNN and they were "debunking" the pentagon incident and all the "paraniod internet bloggers" and they had a guy, I can't remember his name, who has spent the last 3 years recreating a computer animation of what "happened when the plane hit the pentagon" and explaining all the minor details that people on this blog bring up. I could elaborate alot but the best part was when he was showing his animation he said "I've heard the video shows the left wing dropping a little more so I'm thinking about tweeking that a little but this is pretty much what happened". I about fell out of my chair, was he referenceing that video from the gas station that was IMEDIATLY confiscated and, imagine that seems to have dissapeared. Maybee I am just off the deep end but I do remeber something about a gas station survalence video, and unless I've been out of the loop for the past 5 years I don't believe I have ever seen or heard much about it. How nice of who ever has seen it or more so, has it to help this guy get his research right. To think that that video would be half of the importance of the computer animation he has worked so long and hard at getting it right. Please, do you beleive that those two frames was the only video trained on that part of the pentagon lawn, after none the less the oklahoma city bombing, I just really don't see that. But it's great that who ever got to see it was nice enough to help this "civilian" work so long at getting the details right. I don't know about you but CNN shure made me feel alot better, oh wait bush just came on and want's to make me feel better, I haven't seen anything this funny since old george carlin. I don't want to miss anything. I hope I have not violated any of the user agreements on my first post. I just thought someone could use a laugh on this particular day. If the admins don't agree, take it away I usually just read without posting. I learn more with open eyes than open mouth.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Can anyone else confirm this lapse about the video? If so, that would certainly be valuable information!

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It seems to me that I also heard something about a gas station video or something as well. I don't know...The whole thing is quite a mystery to me. From the point of Bush's reaction to being told that "America is under attack," to the alleged turning off of the radar systems before the attacks of 9/11. It's all a blur to me.

It wouldn't surprise me if there was several videos of the attack on the pentagon. Unfortunately, we will not see the vast majority because they haven't gotten around to photoshopping all of them...
Anyway, that's the way it goes...

"As the world turns"

join