It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dropping Knowledge ONLINE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The most pressing questions of our world, concerning politics, religion, philosophy, our fate, our place in the universe, collected on the internet from all kinds of people from over the planet, answered by 100+ of the "best thinkers" of our times simultaneously and live at history's largest round table in Berlin (at the very place where, more than 60 years ago, books were burned because somebody didn't want that knowledge to be known) - now that's what I've been waiting for for a very, very long time.

Can this be a good thing? Or will, like almost all good ideas, this splendid one one day become institutional, becoming the very core of a seemingly "good" One World Government under the rule of a few "philosophical kings" (the way Plato suggested)?

The project will continue on the internet as a knowledge base, a place to ask and answer question, maybe the first centralized „Gaia brain's“ decision making knot. We should keep an eye on this, as projects like these can become either A New Hope or The Empire Strikes Once and for All.

EDIT: was so excited about it that I forgot to provide the link *g*

See here: www.droppingknowledge.org

[edit on 10-9-2006 by Akareyon]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Added to my favorites, nice link can't say I have done that in over a month now.

join