It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How has the world changed since the 9/11 attacks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
911 posed a position to ponder for all people. In my estimation, love one another, and a world of true equality is the only solution. For might against man, and technology against resolve has shown that neither win. Governments and Companys wage war while their citizens toil under the banner of truth.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness".

The war has just begun. Warriors will kill warriors, and hate will kill hate. In the end, truth will Reign. When the dust settles, The greed will be gone. The hate will be ended. Terrorists will be gone, and so will most of man. A sad reality in a world gone power hungry.

Fear not, for Love will rebound, and you will see, that loving as children, was all we had to do. Terrorism has shown the mirror to extremists..both Corporate, Governmental, and Terrorist. There will be no end, until there is an end to all the factors. Violence was never the way, nor will it ever solve anything.

911..Indeed

Just as it sounds. An emergency call to mankind..all man.

In the course of a day, some 200,000 people will starve to death. There are another 500 Million Homeless.

Wheres the real issue. 3000 people in NY or 200000 in one day? Think about it.

Our war in Iraq and soon to be Iran is a war of arrogance and ideals while people starve to death and go homeless.

Peace will only be..when the guns are silenced and the elevation of one man, faith and Ideal ends for in reality all men are equal under god, no matter what faith you are.

Peace

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
bla bla bla why dont you buy a plane ticket go to middle east and ask nice please put down your guns pretty please, you could also cut your electric off and donate all the money saved from doing that to 3rd world country's too that would help some starving people if you care so much, i dont care but people who say these things never do anything to help those people they expect others to do it for them, just my opinion so take it with pinch of salt.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
bla bla bla why dont you buy a plane ticket go to middle east and ask nice please put down your guns pretty please, you could also cut your electric off and donate all the money saved from doing that to 3rd world country's too that would help some starving people if you care so much, i dont care but people who say these things never do anything to help those people they expect others to do it for them, just my opinion so take it with pinch of salt.

Yea you have a point and I guess the OP is venting but all we can do is protest really and that doesn't work anyways. All we can do is deny ignorance , see past the lies and manipulation and VOTE for the right people.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Therein resides the problem. Blah blah blah.

You will be blahing for centuries while the blood continues to flow of innocent people worldwide in the name of greed and profiteering. If we do these things in times of plenty, one can only wonder what will happen in times of lesser.

Maybe you should hunger for a day. Feel that pain in your stomach? Your a slave to it. Hunger is no joke, and Im making a point on behalf of humanity, and one of the rebuttles was based on arrogance and lack of compassion.

With a mentallity like that, perhaps it isnt so hard to see why 911 happened now is it.

Peace

[edit on 10-9-2006 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The biggest change to us, imho, is that before 9-11 'conspiracy theory' was a fringe concept...
'CT' was generally regarded as wild rantings by marginal or far-out people
and was shrugged off by the 'normal' & 'rational' thinkers.

Since the 9-11 event, 'conspiracy theory' is the prevelent world-view of the masses
(at least those in my circle)

top topics

join