It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine stationed in Iraq, Stoping by to say Hi.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hey you guys are awesome, I think I only saw one negative post in there? Thats not to bad at all. Ha ha. Some people dont understand, but no I cant answer those questions for you here (I dont remember your name) but I did put a thread in the War on Terrorism forum I believe. I am not here to cause problems or get anyone in trouble. This looks like the perfect group to get immersed in.
Thank you all for your help with getting me set up. I tried to send a U2U back to someone that sent me one last night (it was a help related one) but it told me I couldnt do that just yet, had to post 20 times or some such, which makes perfect sence. That way you actually have to be active to have some of the privalages, nice touch In my opinion. Ok I am going to try and Jazz up my Avatar and what not and visit a couple more of the forums. Oh I almost forgot, for some reason the Edit button was taken from me? I think, I will check again, but im pretty sure it was gone. Thank you again for the warm welcome! I will be sure to pass that on to other new members when they get here.

Very Respectfully Posted,
Dark

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The option for members to edit is only a "limited window", I'm sure that explains it for you.

See you around the forums.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Woohoo! Only another 191 more posts and I get to use Chat! Thats a bunch, I shall try not to spam to get there though ^-^ Anyway to cut that down due to good behavior? Just curiose.
Awesome site though! And the handbook is probably one of the best features. Thanks a bunch for all of you that work so hard to keep it up and running.

V/R/P
Dark

<< 1   >>

join