It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 In Plane Site Director's Cut Now Showing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Because most people didn't get a good look at them, and couldn't tell United Airlines from British Airlines. I've only heard a very small number of eye witnesses saying they weren't, and have seen some very well done photo analysis showing they WERE. The planes I saw on video and tv that day matched perfectly with an American and United Airlines 767.

Thanks zaphoid, for TELLING Me what happening, not providing truth

How do you know all the aspects of the pentagon crash?
Static discharge? wow

ill add you to my list of ' obviously influenced '

your posts clearly indiciate an unwillingness to look at the cold hard facts.. rather youd just tyr TELL people what happened.

Its obvious a plane didnt hit the pentagon, but your bs just confirms to me the way ATS is going.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Just like the BS of people who "know" a plane didn't hit the Pentagon and would rather attack than discuss. When someone shows me some sort of PROOF that a plane didn't hit the Pentagon, or that these planes had pods under the fuselage, or anything else on this video then sure I'll discuss it. But I've already discussed it for over a year now, and have shown my proof in several threads. Sorry I didn't bother to look up every single thread I've posted in and copied every single post I made here for your convenience. I'll remember not to bother posting anything from now on, since you've decided that there's no point in me saying anything.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Thanks, that would be appreciated.
One more influenced propogandist who might start seeing some reality.

To me, footage of that 'pod' under the plane seems sus. being its VIDEO evidence.. i woulda that thats enough proof to maybe think somethings not quite right here.
But your right, because you explain it away without any evidence to back you up.. OUR proof must be the false side.

Im yet to see proof a plane hit the pentagon.
You know what a nice piece of proof would be?

A wing.. a tail.. some seats... an engine... VIDEO FOOTAGE.. all of these would register.

The tinfoil piece of metal.. if thats all that is left of a plane.. a boeing for that matter.. id be worred to even step on one again.

And in my personal mind... the only prooof I need that a boein piloted by an AMATEUR arab terrorist..
is that it is near impossible for a begining to fly a plane of that size, at that speed, that low... into a building, when he's under extreme pressure.
The Logical thing would of been to bring it straight DOWN...

Why are we given ' supposid ' proof from the government of a plane hitting the pentagon... when there's got to be DOZENS of camera's pointing at the EXACT spot... yet we get this grainy footage that noe one can decipher?

Then again your right.. that is proof a plane hit, simply because proof that it didnt hit isnt out there.

One thing IVe noticed with PROOF.. is this government has done an EXTREMELY good job of keeping ALL The evidence close to its chest.
Yet releasing only small bits of very highly questionable proof.
When theres so many questions about 911, its in the governments interests to releae everything and anything that would show the world that what they say REALLY happened.

Unforuntaely they are showing us proof, which leads me to believe there isnt any proof of what they say.

But like so many of your fellow ATS seniors, you throw out a completely outragoues rant about having to post from every single other thread youve made.. when i never even mentioned it. NIce attempt at trying to shift the stupidity from your post, to my thinking. Because I am still yet to see in ANY of your posts PROOF of what happened. But... again like others for the sake of this thread, you want to dominate it with that one sly comment, trying to shift the focus from the proof... to the fact someone who debates you on the topic.. obvioulsy isnt up to par

When the only proof available to the WORLD.. is the 'evidence' the USA government RELEASES... that in itself is suspicous.
When the proof isnt compelling AT ALL, that is more suspicous.
And when the questions and suspicions start rising toward the governmnet. being they cant release any more, significant PROOF from that day, says to me they dont have any.

If the government cant give us definitive proof a plane hit the pentagon, how do you ATS propogandists expect the public to be able to provide proof of anything?

I love ATS now, especially when senoirs actions are becoming to friggen predictable. Its like your all painted with the same brush.
Maybe you should take some of your own signature to mind.
Logic is DEAD, long live BS.

[edit on 11-9-2006 by Agit8dChop]

[edit on 11-9-2006 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
And of course the fact that I have YEARS of experience around planes doesn't mean a damn thing. Or that I've studied what happens to planes when they crash, or talked to people that know what happens to them.
Sorry for wasting your time. I'll just shut up from now on.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Jee's man when i say you senoir ATS are becoming predictable, id of expected you not to answer, exactly how I expected.

'' years of experience around planes ''
BIG friggen deal.

Did you ever send a boing into a concrete strucutre then investigate all the factors?
Did you ever create a POD on the side of a plane, then flim it hitting a building?

No, once again you try to use some supposidly important factor of your life, to debunk my understanding.

Ive worked around idiots all day.. doesnt mean I understand why GWbush invaded Iraq.

And being I beleive ATS is now a propoganda tool, it would just be soo convenient you being involved in Airlines, crashes and all that gaff.

Sorry, but people who steadfastly refuse to see the falsehoods in the Admins claims a plane hit the pentagon.. in my opinion are either completely and utterly blind, deaf and dumb.. or curropt.

You seem to type and read pretty well to me.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Yeah, way to read WAY too much into what I was talking about. I was ONLY talking about the so called "pods" on the bottom of the plane with my years of experience comment. The so called "pods" that you find suspicious that would have totally removed the landing gear of the planes, and kept them from taknig off.

As far as the Pentagon, no I haven't "slammed plane into a concrete building" but I've studied other crashes and have a decent idead of what happened with them, and what would have happened with THAT crash too. But I guess that doesn't matter because we're all to stupid to be able to THINK that we know what would have happened unless we actually recreate it. I guess we're all too stupid to know ANYTHING about what I said in this thread without having actually DONE the things on 9/11 to prove beyond any doubt that we might have a CLUE about what they really were.

Again, sorry for wasting your time and trying to actually think for myself about these things. I guess I'll just jump on your bandwagon and accept everything you tell me without questioning any of it from now on.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Zaphod,
Why doesnt the us government release all of the video footage showing a plane smashing in to the pentagon, if one like you claim did ??
By not releasing the all the footage it just shows they must be hiding something.

Until they release the footage ill just consider the offical story total bs

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

And of course the fact that I have YEARS of experience around planes doesn't mean a damn thing. Or that I've studied what happens to planes when they crash, or talked to people that know what happens to them.

John Lear has decades of experience in all of the above and is BY FAR... FAR AND AWAY the most qualified on this site to speak on this topic and he disagrees with you 1000%.

I'll find you a link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-9-2006 by Slap Nuts]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
FREE* I am "Disabled & have little $$$",please give me a link so I may see this "truth-telling documentary.If you can, I would so much appreciate a way to see it *Free.Peace,Truth,&Cheers! Shelly
You may send any LINK to this "911; In Plane Site", TO: [email protected]

MUCH THANKs & BEST WISHEs To You In Your "Journey though Life"! Sincerely, Shelly Morrison-Bell

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Flight 93 was confused with a Delta flight at the airport. Flight 1583(?) They were both flying in very close proximity to each other at the time Flight 93's transponder was lost from radar.

Small correction. It was Delta Flight 1989 that was confused with FLight 93.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Then maybe you can tell us why their are 2 different debris fields so far away from the flight 93 crash site. Also the 1 engine being found thousands of feet away. Oh and the call from someone on board stating their was a fire and smoke on the plane.

[edit on 1-5-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LibBLVRdoc
FREE* I am "Disabled & have little $$$",please give me a link so I may see this "truth-telling documentary.If you can, I would so much appreciate a way to see it *Free.Peace,Truth,&Cheers! Shelly
You may send any LINK to this "911; In Plane Site", TO: [email protected]

MUCH THANKs & BEST WISHEs To You In Your "Journey though Life"! Sincerely, Shelly Morrison-Bell

You tube link for first part, others linked from there:
www.youtube.com...
No need to post your e-mail -
Thanks for dredging up this old thread. to paraphrase Public Enemy, 911 IPS is a joke.
Look for critical reviews and you'll see what I mean:
Robably the best review from a Truther:
www.oilempire.us...
And please neither blindly accept the video's evidence nor let its idiocy turn you off from further searching. Just keep your brain on, disbelieve at least as much as you believe, and you should do fine. Peace.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Bumping this thread to report that this movie is now available from Netflix.
www.netflix.com...

Since this thread began, some interesting information has come to light about the Pentacon

top topics

<< 1   >>

join