posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:17 AM
Ok, I've been weak this week and made a few super toasties to eat, not really very healthy of me, but I'll live
You will need:
3 Pieces of Bread
Butter to erm...butter the bread
Cheese of your choice (cheese that melts easily is greatly prefered)
Quarter of an Onion (Depends on how much you want really, as I like loads of onion on it)
Packet Beef (Only one slice needed)
Chaos will be caused by the following:
1. Butter the bread
, cutting mushroom into very thin slices and rip
up the slice of beef and cut onion up using whatever method you find
the most fun.
2. Place half the ripped up beef, half the cut up onion and half the mushroom slices onto one piece of buttered bread.
3. Cover that with loads of cheese!
4. Now place a second piece of bread on top of that buttered side down, now butter the un buttered side of the bread that is facing up.
5. Repeat step 2 then 3
6. Place the final piece of bread on top then throw into the toasty maker.
7. Wait for a while, why not take this time to make a drink.
8. Remove toasty with big grin on face, sit down and consume.
The super toasty is know to re-appear with different fillings on different days depending on the persons mood or craving.