It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will the so called "New World Order/Omega Agency" stay in power once Bush's time is up???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I dont know maybe he plans to unleash his police state right before his term's up, or maybe another assassination will set them on track again once a new prez is in office. What do you think??

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hes not the nwo. The men you dont see or hear much about who are behind the scenes they are the ones running things. Clinton and Bush are just the puppets and were their puppets.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
Hes not the nwo. The men you dont see or hear much about who are behind the scenes they are the ones running things. Clinton and Bush are just the puppets and were their puppets.

Just an honest question: But how do you know this?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The same way they have before when Sr was in office, and the same way since. This whole thing goes well beyond the people of today, it is not a over night event or plan, it has taken time. Time is on their side, not ours and it is wasteing away.

Consider this, why is the CIA the George Bush center for Intelligence, and before answering that, look into Sr Bushes back ground.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

Well to me its obvious. I listen and read alot. However, we know that today this war is more of a religous war than anything else. Look at what the Iran President says how he wants everyone to convert to his religion and look at bin laden how he wants everyone to convert to his religion. He would rather kill people than to let them live if they dont convert to his religion. And we have the pope who wants everyone to be catholics.

So to me the antichrist is sitting behind the curtains pulling the strings till all is in chaos when he can then come out and claim peace and pull everyone together. This man has nothing but time on his hands and he can assure chaos abounds till the time is just right.

But, before that much much more must happen. It will get a whole lot worse.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Bush's push for the CIA to monitor locally (pervasively fought) is now pretty much a lawsuit by those whose transcripted phone calls are in question.

I'll agree are pre-determined leaders are nothing more than figure-heads who can take the heat of public criticism. ***I quit voting when I discovered small pieces of paper were more significant than my cast ballot.***

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar. There is too much information, but research Cecil Rhodes and his affliation with the international bankers.

On to the OP, Rothschild stated, "Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws."

So, they own the United States through their control of our money supply, much of the world's nations for that matter. These guys are clever and devious. They know how to manipulate and play the different sides to the end, thus achieving their objectives.

The New World Order is a corporation. Their culture, philosophy, and goal embodies the corporation. It matters little who is the CEO or Board of Directors. It's systemic.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

On to the OP, Rothschild stated, "Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws."

It is my understanding that the Rothschilds don't have much control over anything. Aren't most of their family dead? Like the Rockefellers?

The New World Order is a corporation. Their culture, philosophy, and goal embodies the corporation. It matters little who is the CEO or Board of Directors. It's systemic.

Why isn't there more information then if it is a corporation? That means a lot of people would be involved. And how much money do they control? Billions? Trillions?

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
For more info on how the Corps & Banks have taken control of everybody's economy & finances, there's at least a couple of recent threads about the background info:
Try here and here to answer at least some questions. I'm going to keep track of thise thread & see how it turns out.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The Real ID Act

May11th, 2008

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   

It is my understanding that the Rothschilds don't have much control over anything. Aren't most of their family dead? Like the Rockefellers?

Why isn't there more information then if it is a corporation? That means a lot of people would be involved. And how much money do they control? Billions? Trillions?

The fact that their Supreme Court was just completed tells me they are alive and well

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Why does everyone assume the NWO is nothing more than a Police State where corporations RULE everyones lives with an iron fist, forcing us to consume?

My NWO was always a Utopian vision, where the base animalistic natures of the human specimen had been bred out - there was no need for irrational competitive natures, the pschology of the masses was healthy, objective and balanced and the very concept of money, trade and barter was no longer needed.

In the NWO I was raised with, everyone was given the amount of time needed to achieve their highest potentials - the only time police involvement was used was in the lower levels of the heirachy where people would forsake the rights of others in pursuit of material goods and uncontrolled passions.

I don't know - everytime someone mentions the NWO here, it seems they've all read that ONE WEB SITE, (or variations thereof) that presents the future as a mindless, souless and irrational place.

It makes no sense - how can we expect the smooth transistion into a New World when we still hold on to outdated ideas of hatred against the wealthy, irrational judgements against the motives of companies and political figureheads.

These agents are not, and NEVER HAVE BEEN the New World Order.

I'd worry more about sites that sensationalize things and arouse negative emotions against others (whoever they might be). If you don't agree with a corporate practice, don't buy from them. Grow you own food and sew your own clothes, ride a bike and starve the oil companies while keeping your air clean and reducing the needs for roads.

There are many ways around this without violent revolution, and pulling out all the stops for a full blown and functional Police State is no easy matter.

But so many people, it seems - are just itching for a fight. Why is that?

Are you conciously keeping the myth alive?

[edit on 11-9-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Why does everyone assume the NWO is nothing more than a Police State where corporations RULE everyones lives with an iron fist, forcing us to consume?

My NWO was always a Utopian vision, where the base animalistic natures of the human specimen had been bred out - there was no need for irrational competitive natures, the pschology of the masses was healthy, objective and balanced and the very concept of money, trade and barter was no longer needed.

In the NWO I was raised with, everyone was given the amount of time needed to achieve their highest potentials - the only time police involvement was used was in the lower levels of the heirachy where people would forsake the rights of others in pursuit of material goods and uncontrolled passions.

But so many people, it seems - are just itching for a fight. Why is that?

Are you conciously keeping the myth alive?

[edit on 11-9-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

I am in total agreement with you on the issue of pacifism and utopia as opposed to negativism and conspiracy theories, but unfortunately it is not the reality of the situation.
Alot of people are confusing the issue of New World Order with big business and a cast of characters that are not really a part of it, the real New World Order was brought over at the same time that the German scientists were brought over during "Operation Paperclip".
The ones that remain and their understudies never let go of the mentality acquired
during their regime in Germany, when they came here they started sharing
that way of thinking with the US's brightest mind's and guess what? Well i guess i don't have to fill in the blanks.

History repeats itself, one only has to look at the Reichstag fire, why it was done, who gained from it, what was the timing of that situation politically and you will understand where some of the MAJOR things that have taken place in the last five years or so(and where there going) have come from.

Hint: signs of this are everywhere, forget the Denver International Airport(it has been beaten to death).. you can,oh say, google earth the amphibious Naval base in Coronado,California. Now i'm not asking you to believe me but someone always has to dig deeper then they've already dug to find the real gold.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo
I am in total agreement with you on the issue of pacifism and utopia as opposed to negativism and conspiracy theories, but unfortunately it is not the reality of the situation.

You hit the nail on the thumb! I save the use of that phrase for the painfully obvious...And it does become painfully obviuos to anyone who has done much research at all. IMHO, the human race just isn't "ready" for such a world vision to become reality yet. In short, humanity just hasn't advanced enough socially to accept a peaceful world unity.
But the NWO is moving too fast for the rest of humanity to accept it & seeks to drag us all, kicking & screaming, into abject slavery to do it.

**You have voted Conluceo for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.**
BTW, I don't do this very often...Mattter of fact, I don't have any immediate memory of doing that at all, until now...

top topics

join