It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 EXPLOSION. Fire fighters footage.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
video.google.com...

Damn the video says it all. The first building has come down, and then you hear the massive explosion, the fire fighter reacts and then the footage cuts off as they go towards the scene.

Thats one hell of an explosion that happend there - big enough to make a seasoned fire fighters duck and turn... Short, but awesome footage.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Is there anyway to confirm the authenticity of this video? Its always safe to be certain. I do know many firefighters claimed to have heard explosions before the buildings collapsed.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Skadi, if its a hoax, then it was done on the day of the event, at the scene, and they all had NYFD uniforms to hand to make it.... and then they knew that for 5 years a explosives / non explosives debate would rage.....

But I have no idea how we could even start to authenticate this footage.

Sounds like a good project though!

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
well, this footage is very interesting... lets see if it can be verified or not first though. For footage like this to be buried for so long seems suspicious... ill try and look up some history and validation for the clip.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Judging from their reactions, I highly doubt this is in anyway fake. That was a loud explosion.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
how can you tell for sure the first building has come down already? The debris could be from the 1st plane hitting the wtc, and the explosion heard could be the 2nd plane hitting.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Look around the ground, does it honestly look like no World Trade Center has collapsed yet? Give me a break.

Edit: And if that's not enough, wearing air masks when they clearly aren't going into a building.. you've gotta put puzzle pieces together.

[edit on 9/10/2006 by Masisoar]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If the first building had come down there would have been many vehicles caught in the rubble and on fire the explosion could also be a petrol tank letting go.

Without better footage of where the explosion came from we could speculate forever imo.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
From certain characteristics of the video, as it pans up towards a building, and the people look up, I think it's pretty safe to make the assumption that it was due to an explosion in the remaining tower.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I dont know,if one tower had already fallen and you were in the vicinity of the other i think anyone would be jumpy of the second no matter were the noise came from.

The explosion definitely was`nt the initial collapse of the second otherwise the firefighters would have been a gasp watching the building fall.

If you want to believe that video is evidence of explosives used in the WTC i`d say your prone to jumping to some massive conclusions.My personal opinion is i`m unsure if explosives were used, swaying to not.This video however tells nothing to solve it one way or another other than the fact that there was an explosion somewhere at the site.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
But I'm not wanting to believe that's solid proof of explosives being used. Sorry :-/

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
But I'm not wanting to believe that's solid proof of explosives being used. Sorry :-/

WHAT?
solid proof would be the discovery of explosives or evidence of them,not a noise of an explosion which could have manycauses,this video would be one of the occasions of many explosions heard.Get a grip.

Ever been to a buiding fire before?i think not.I was a fireman for 10 years.Let alone the scale of those buildings cars trucks etc on the streets not to mention the subway below the towers also after the majority of the building fell there were still huge parts of the building collapsing which could also account for the noise you heard on the vid.

Also as far as your remark of the firefighters looking up in the direction of the noise you need to watch it again,they look horrizontally which from my first post in this thread where i suggested it could be a petrol tank seems likely.

[edit on 10-9-2006 by gps777]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

WHAT?
solid proof would be the discovery of explosives or evidence of them,not a noise of an explosion which could have manycauses,this video would be one of the occasions of many explosions heard.Get a grip.

Ever been to a buiding fire before?i think not.I was a fireman for 10 years.Let alone the scale of those buildings cars trucks etc on the streets not to mention the subway below the towers also after the majority of the building fell there were still huge parts of the building collapsing which could also account for the noise you heard on the vid.

Also as far as your remark of the firefighters looking up in the direction of the noise you need to watch it again,they look horrizontally which from my first post in this thread where i suggested it could be a petrol tank seems likely.

I'm sorry you must of mis-interpreted me. I said I don't feel it is solid proof that explosives were used. Silly GPS person.

Edit: Oh I suppose that's why the camera panned in the upper direction, but none the less, still an interesting video.

[edit on 9/10/2006 by Masisoar]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I'm sorry you must of mis-interpreted me. I said I don't feel it is solid proof that explosives were used. Silly GPS person.

Silly would be believing that is any type of proof,misreading your quote as it was written is`nt silly,backed by your previous posts on the subject it would be hard to interpret for anyone.

No biggie and do agree its interesting.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
gps777, so you say you were "a fireman for 10 years" and that the explosion might've been a "petrol tank letting go". I highly doubt a firefighter wouldn't be aware of the slight problems with this scenario, and therefore highly suspect you're lying about your background. Which, needless to say, would not be cool.

And what the f*** is it with all the people claiming just about anything can and will violently explode in times of crisis? Explosions heard at the WTC? Certainly, it was only Fire extinguishers, Hairspray & Coke cans, petrol tanks and frigging transformers - all that stuff that simply "lets go" from time to time. Every time I stroll around my town, either of these just "gives" somewhere...

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

Silly would be believing that is any type of proof,misreading your quote as it was written is`nt silly,backed by your previous posts on the subject it would be hard to interpret for anyone.

No biggie and do agree its interesting.

Haha not that it's relevant to argue it, but when I said

"I'm not wanting to believe that's solid proof of explosives being used"

pretty much says what I didn't believe it was solid proof.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lumos
I highly doubt a firefighter wouldn't be aware of the slight problems with this scenario,

Oh you must have watched a secret version on the video,where the firemen said to each other "that surely was`nt a petrol tank"it must have been explosives planted in the building.The explosion could have been caused by many different scenarios`s.

and therefore highly suspect you're lying about your background. Which, needless to say, would not be cool.

Never been called a liar before here on ATS and i`ve been here for a few years.
So i take exception to that.Bassendean Fire Brigade and South Hedland Fire brigade in Western Australia where i lived on the premise`s for 4 years.So it should`nt be too hard to find something with that address on it seeing it was also my home or breathing apparatus certificates and the like.But for someone like yourself your not worth the effort.

Masioar
"I'm not wanting to believe that's solid proof of explosives being used"
We can play the bold code game if you like.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lumos
gps777, so you say you were "a fireman for 10 years" and that the explosion might've been a "petrol tank letting go". I highly doubt a firefighter wouldn't be aware of the slight problems with this scenario, and therefore highly suspect you're lying about your background.

I sense a logic gap some where in there. Hell, it's so wide and vast I don't even feel like throwing you a life preserver. Fend for yourself, smartie. ICEBERG RIGHT AHEAD!

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I sense "While I'm not pulling authority, let me clearly state that due to my enormous experience I simply know better" Valhall. I don't think I'll need a life preserver, when you're around, there's always something hollow and buoyant to cling to.

gps777: Well, if you can actually provide some vague address to back up your claims, then I'm sure you really are a fireman and that the petrol tank just let go.

[edit on 10-9-2006 by Lumos]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Very peculiar explosion, reminds me of when a transformer blew up around my home.

Good find

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join