It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

killing via the mind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
if this was possible the military would have killed someone by now but they haven't. All the bad people would die because millions of people think about killing them every day. But no one dies. Only the good die young

Look at your very own sentence.... conspiracy? ... only the good die young? ..

You see your missing a vital key to this equation... its possible to do, the key is... HOW, obviously only the people who take it seriously are going to find out the 'how'... and you have to keep in mind .. these things are only possible using intent.. and trust me, intent doesn't always want certain people dead

the thing is... this isn't just something that can be used to kill things... it can be used to make coins disappear, it can be used to make things float, or to walk on water, the applications of it are endless.. your just denying one aspect of it, because its a nasty aspect of it... death. Think of its applications on bringing people back to life.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I always thought that it was 10% of our conscious thought that we used. The other 90% was our unconscious thought. Anyone know the answer?

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
How do we know we aren't affecting the world with our thoughts? Millions of people watching a certain TV show could have a massive combined psychic pressure to cause something to happen.

TV does create a altered state of consciousness. We are being controlled by SOAP OPERAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by albie
How do we know we aren't affecting the world with our thoughts? Millions of people watching a certain TV show could have a massive combined psychic pressure to cause something to happen.

TV does create a altered state of consciousness. We are being controlled by SOAP OPERAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on the contrary we are being controlled by our own diluted self-importance...

self-pity is the stem of all that's currupt, it causes us to think we're so important... when we're no different than anything else in nature, considering we are nature, we are not seperate from it.

Its our thoughts and perceptions that destroy the world around us, us thinking we are seperate from other things...

Like your statement... controlled by soap operas... well once again, that was made by a human who deemed it important... You are human, you are just as responsible for the crap here as much as the person who put it here because you never cleaned it up. How are you to biotch at someone for littering if you don't go around picking up the litter you see, you can't tell other people to do something remarkable unless your going around doing what it is you claim IS remarkable.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
sounds a lot like american werewolf in london.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
dnero makes a wonderful point. I for one believe yes, we are important, but I think alot of us over-rate ourselves as humans. Human beings are animals. Yes, we may be smarter than all of the known animals, but that's it, we're mere animals. There's no human kingdom, just the plant & animal kingdom.
An ironic statement my friend & I always say is; "We're the 'smartest' animals, & yet we're probably the most unhappy". Things that happen in the world today because of humans, makes me question how "smart" we really are.
I think it's the human mind & upbringing. We love to give ourself praise, probably because it helps us feel better about ourselves & maybe to justify some of our actions.

But, going back to the topic at hand, the mind is undoubtedly powerful indeed.
Can anone say; clairvoyance?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hope no-one minds too much this revival of a several months old thread. Saw it whilst browsing the Paranormal forum.

Suffice to say, we have been provoked beyond reason by a nearby neighbour for five years. During that time, she has been directly responsible for loss to ourselves (and others) of several hundred thousand dollars; money we're very unlikely to ever recoup. She deliberately causes us the maximum stress and problems on daily basis. She is also responsible for the fact that dozens of other residents, including ourselves, are unable to sell their properties and escape, without losing a further $100,000 to $150,000. The woman is employed within the very government department that's responsible for investigating this situation. She ensures all complaints about her and her corrupt cronies never see the light of day.

She's insane and evil and quite disturbing. She's stalks me, leaves bizarre letters threatening physical violence --- no room here to describe it.

A couple of years ago, I put myself under extraordinary stress while attempting to get this situation before Parliament, in the hope it would then be investigated and resolved. I'd amassed considerable physical evidence and documentation. Via her contacts within government, the woman was able to have my submissions sidelined.

One night, after spending hours drafting yet another application for a Hearing re: the issue, I went to bed in a highly stressed condition. I lay there, too upset to sleep, despite being exhausted. Finally, I spoke to the sky, as I tend to do in such circumstances. I demanded to know WHY this woman was being permitted by the Cosmos or Whomever, to wreak such havoc upon other's lives? I'd made every effort, I said, to gain justice, and had been confronted on every side by government corruption and self-interest (Conflict of Interest, in fact).

The injustice of the situation enraged me. My family's lives, finances, health and future had been destroyed by this woman, by virtue of her employ.

So --- I told The Sky that I had done all I could. Wasn't it about time (I asked) that the Cosmos got involved on my behalf ? How about a bit of justice, I yelled silently to the sky ? How about you get down here and DO something? YOU allowed this situation to happen, I told the sky. YOU are sitting there watching me fighting all this corruption and watching me being smacked down unfairly by corrupt goons ! WHEN are you going to bloody DO something to put matters to rights ? I'm sick and tired of all this - I'm exhausted and destroyed ! (I screamed at the sky). So will you please DO something to help !

On the other side of our bedroom wall, our evil neighbour was no doubt sleeping peacefully, happy in the misery she was causing. I lay there in a torment of rage, frustration and sense of profound injustice.

I tried to relax so that I could sleep, but it was impossible.
As my spouse slept peacefully beside me, my mind raged that all of this was so WRONG ! In a moment of pure rage, I envisaged my arm stretching out and going right through the wall and shaking the hideous neighbour. It felt SO good ! I wanted to hurt and destroy her !

Then, something detached itself from me. For a moment, it hovered full length above me in the darkness, like a shadow. It lifted up and then came to rest in standing position at the foot of the bed, near my feet. It looked like a tall, powerful, cloaked man. For a few seconds it stood there, looking at me. I gained the impression of intelligence and a level of wry humour.

It did a quarter turn, silently, and for a moment simply stood there, facing towards the wall. Then it strode silently THROUGH the wall and into our neighbour's bedroom !

I raced after it, though obviously not in bodily form. I saw it climb up on top of my neighbour as she slept. Its hood fell forwards over its face. It sat on her, it's knees on her arms. Then it put its hands around her throat and began to choke her. Meanwhile, her spouse remained asleep beside her.

Instinctively, I began yelling ' No! No! STOP it ! ' at the cloaked man and at the same time I smacked it hard on the wrists to break its hold on my foul neighbour's neck. I had to do this several times before it stopped.

It ceased strangling her and looked up at me, its hands still on her throat. Then it let go of her and climbed off the bed. It began to stalk back through the wall.

Once again, I was lying in my own bed. The figure stalked from my neighbour's room and into mine. When it reached the foot of my bed, it turned to me and gave me a withering look, before stalking proudly into the en-suite bathroom, where presumably it departed this dimension.

I lay there in shock and terror and then began praying like crazy for forgiveness and protection. The incident really sobered me up and made me take stock of myself and the situation. What had occurred -- both the cloaked figure AND my own violent visions of myself hurting my neighbour -- did not reflect well on me.

However, within a month, I wished I HAD let the cloaked figure kill my neighbour, because she was still making life unendurable for us.

At around that time, I began mentally 'dealing justice' to members of our neighbour's corrupt cronies. One of them lives directly opposite us. I told him mentally: ' Die. Do the world a favour and leave -- die. '

He is now dying of cancer, apparently. It's just. He's had many opportunities to stop the corruption and confess to the authorities. He knows he's guilty. He knows the awful damage he's caused.

I continue to mentally curse the others, based on the extent of their continued corruption. I loathe and despise them. They have no pity or remorse. Nor do I any longer.

I've been nice and forgiving all my life. But this situation took me across the line. And I think that may be all that's required for inherent and unsuspected wild talents to emerge.

Good people die all the time, in wars, in accidents or at the hands of killers.
The Cosmos doesn't get involved; doesn't save them. The suffering and dying wait and hope for justice, but where is it ?

Leads me to suspect the Cosmos, God or Whomever is much in favour of the advice: ' God helps he who helps himself '.

I'm hoping that after a few more of my neighbour's corrupt gang of goons dies, the others might reform and confess. Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Dock6

Consider a rabbit biting at your wires and all your power goes out in the middle of the night. Do you curse the rabbit? Consider people alike as a person to break a moral boundry of another simply knows no better. When you curse a person or take any negative action it is no different than the harm they caused you.

Plus if a rabbit bites your wires they should have been covered proper in the first place. If they were covered and the rabbit used a saw you may not of expected but it is still just a rabbit. One with knowledge of hand tools but still a mere rabbit.

<< 1   >>

join