It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

killing via the mind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I want to tell you about something that happened around ten or twelve years ago. I was living in a residential home (for crazy folk) run by my uncle. I had committed a mad crime and was put in the home instead of going to prison. (phew) My uncle was a bit crazy himself. Not a nice person some of the time. He was a racist, despite having obvious Indian blood himself. I used to get into small arguments when he said stuff about black people.

One night I was laid in bed listening to the Mark Radcliffe radio show (I think). They had this guy on who practiced meditation. I was going along with his instructions. Visualising a white light beam entering my stomach etc. Getting quite weirded out. Floaty. But my mind began to wander to my hatred of my uncle.

He kept ducks. Had a family of them in the back garden. I began to visualise myself as a stoat or a weasel running around killing the ducks. It was quite lucid imagery.

In the morning he told me the ducks had been attacked. Probably by an urban fox. This home was in a city. Pretty central. But there were some tree lined railways lines nearby.

My uncle reckoned it was a fox due to the bite marks on the necks of the ducks that remained. Prominent canine puncture marks.

The fox had managed to scale a waist high fence of chicken wire ( i think) kill most of the ducks including an adult and several large ducklings. It had carried off most of them. Which seemed odd. I can see the fox carrying off one. But five?

Anyway. That's what happened. You'll probably think I'm making it up, or it was just a coincidence. But other stuff like this has occurred. Weird stuff.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I very much doubt negative/positive mental energies are able to be directed to perform the act that you describe in your post.
Coincidence is more likely. Someone within these forums will, no doubt, relate a similar experience and attribute their parallel experience(s).
The human mind and subconscious is a complexity on its own but I have yet to be convinced that curses, hexes, telekinesis, remote viewing and a plethora of other psychological claims are factual powers of the mind.
If anyone genuinely posessed powers such as this (highly unlikely) skill of mental assasination by the strength of their will I'm sure these individuals would become human lab rats for this area of study.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
very well SAID anglosaxon, i KNOW that if i had such abilities, i wouldnt tell a single soul. because who knows what kind of crazy agents would be chasing me around like Stephen King's Firestarter.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by albie
I want to tell you about something that happened around ten or twelve years ago. I was living in a residential home (for crazy folk) run by my uncle. I had committed a mad crime and was put in the home instead of going to prison. (phew) My uncle was a bit crazy himself. Not a nice person some of the time. He was a racist, despite having obvious Indian blood himself. I used to get into small arguments when he said stuff about black people.

One night I was laid in bed listening to the Mark Radcliffe radio show (I think). They had this guy on who practiced meditation. I was going along with his instructions. Visualising a white light beam entering my stomach etc. Getting quite weirded out. Floaty. But my mind began to wander to my hatred of my uncle.

He kept ducks. Had a family of them in the back garden. I began to visualise myself as a stoat or a weasel running around killing the ducks. It was quite lucid imagery.

In the morning he told me the ducks had been attacked. Probably by an urban fox. This home was in a city. Pretty central. But there were some tree lined railways lines nearby.

My uncle reckoned it was a fox due to the bite marks on the necks of the ducks that remained. Prominent canine puncture marks.

The fox had managed to scale a waist high fence of chicken wire ( i think) kill most of the ducks including an adult and several large ducklings. It had carried off most of them. Which seemed odd. I can see the fox carrying off one. But five?

Anyway. That's what happened. You'll probably think I'm making it up, or it was just a coincidence. But other stuff like this has occurred. Weird stuff.

amazing... lol

I'm being serious..

You moved your assemblage point, used will and intent... and literally became whatever creature did that... You should REALLY read carlos castanedas books
he explains it all indepth so you can learn to do that all the time.. (not kill things.. but move your assemblage point to do things people would consider 'coincidence' ... like criss angel and david blaine type ish.. lol :p)

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Anglo
Forsaken
Yes, I don't think it furthers ones course to reveal all.

dnero, your reference to CC. is excellent but why are you exposing yourself? and moving your assemblage point is not self explanatory, it takes years for an individual to gain knowledge of this experience.
WIS

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
You visualize something happening strong and intensly enough (which as much emotion as possible) and for a long time, there's a great chance it will happen.

Everybody has that ability. All of us humans. Problem is that almost all of us couldn't hold the same thought for more than 10 seconds even if our lives depended on it.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WalkInSilence
Anglo
Forsaken
Yes, I don't think it furthers ones course to reveal all.

dnero, your reference to CC. is excellent but why are you exposing yourself? and moving your assemblage point is not self explanatory, it takes years for an individual to gain knowledge of this experience.
WIS

exposing, not really... I have a method...
well it may, but many are born now-a-days with assemblage points that aren't fixed particularly, or are fixed on not very good places... its good to make people aware of something they should obviously be aware of... the problem is the secrecy...
secrecy=sorcery .... Don Juan stated that a sorcerer isn't the best word to describe a nagual man, but a satisfactory title for his purposes of explanation..

We all do have the ability but not using emotions but intent... we can't make things happen because of our emotional circumstances... per-say, that is, we can make those things possible by being indifferent to our emotional circumstances.

[edit on 8/9/06 by dnero6911]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by albie

Thoughts become reality

what you resonate on is what you attract. Must be you have allready a clear mind if it happened that fast.

one can still ask, did I precog what has happened, or have I generated it, well probably the latter if you ask me. Even better, your uncle generated it!

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Yeah. Maybe I just saw it going to happen. Or maybe I mentally invited a fox to come and dine. Like when owners can call their dogs with just a thought.

Thing is. I think I conjured something up very similar years later. I used to have this bedroom in my council flat that was too damp to sleep in, so I used it to store rubbish etc. I sort of began to fear the room. One night (admittedly quite high on dope) I challenged the evil in my mind, my back to the door. I sort of got to quite a mental level. Sort of peaceful, and then I heard something scuttling across the lino floor. It sounded like a cat to me or a small dog. Claws on lino. You can't mistake it. I ran like #. Didn't look back. It chased me right to my living room.
I'm willing to see it as an hallucination. Cannabis does alter what you hear sometimes. But so much mad things happen to me.

I am pretty sceptical, and when anything odd happens to me (most days now) I am very good at filing it away and forgetting.

Also, I'm no good at making stuff happen consciously. So there's that to consider.

(I feel like a fool now!)

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'd say its unrelated... in the case you first described you literally became that 'animal' that ate/maimed those chickens...

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Now, before you get all psyched up, I'm not saying it was a coincidense. It could very well be. And I'm not saying you did it using strong, uncousious will.
But I DO think such things are possible. Very much so.
Some of you will say that once there's no proof, there's no need.
I know to myself that things of that nature can happen, because I've done it many times.
I haven't killed any ducks or such, but have thought hard enough, not doubting myself, knowing it can happen & things happened.

I first thought it was coicidental, until I said to myself one day..."What if it's not, what if I can do this to some degree" & I practiced with some cards. When I was young I used to watch Wisdom T.V, & an episode aired about healing with the hands(Can't remember what you call it). And you can literally feel energy coming out of ur hands. I tried the exercise & I felt it. Placing my hands together, about an inch apart & focusing, I could feel energy. I was about 10 or 11 years when I first learned that. I also did it with my my girlfriend in 2004, I told her to hold up her hand & I held mine to hers, focused hard on trying to let her feel how I felt about her. At first, she wasn;t sure what I was doing & I asked her afterward if she felt that. And she said yes, a tingly, energy in our hands.
Now, you're wondering where I'm going with this, but hold on.

After that episode of Wisdom T.V, I tried it without using my hands...& found that I could control mildl physical pain & such, just with thought & later found that what i was doing was called Biofeedback(Biofeedback is proven to work).
Now, what encouraged me to continue this sort of belief were a few things that happened to me when I was younger, very strange, hard-to-believe things. And I always felt like I was somewhat different from the regular person.
Now, fast-forwarding to the card practice I was speaking of earlier. I would get a pack of cards, placing the pack face down. What I would do is; while holding the pack in my hand, I would closely hold my next hand over the cards & concentrate on the smallest value(Ace or One) & go to the higest(King) in my head(I was not dealing with the kind of card, cuz that would take very long). Now, according to how strong the energy I felt in my hand hoovering over the cards I would determine what card was underneath it. 90% of the time I was close, very close. I'm talking about 1-2cards off. About 45% of the time I was dead right. Now, I truely doubt that's a coincidence. After that 1st initial card rendezvous, it reinforced my idea that the mind was utterly powerful and can control a variety of things, if not anything with intense training. I'm also able to communicate with animals, mostly dogs. And I'm not kidding. No, I can't have a deep conversation with a dog, but I can tell if it's unhappy(like everyone else). But, this is the good part, usually, when you past near a dog's territory, it would bark at you, especially where I live. But I've learnt to command & ask dogs not to bark(Because it irritates me) & more times than not, they don't. Dogs that are known for aggressive behaviour become very calm when I'm around(Because I command or ask them to-in my head). I've even gotten calm ones to act rather agressive.

I've found recently, that as I grow older, that clarivoyance, if you want to call it that, seems to diminish a bit & I somewhat often practice with the cards & other things to kind of maintain, if not strenghten it's abilities. If you doubt me, try the practice with the cards & test yourself. Don't doubt yourself. Don't for one second think that you can;t do it. Negativity won't help you. Just relax, turn off all distractions, focus & do it.

[edit on 11-9-2006 by sdrawkcab]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
It's quite easy to get rid of wasps or flies in your house using this method. Simply show them the way out though the open window or door with your mind.

Failing that, kill their little heads off!

Seriously. It works.

I once came home from the shops, a little stoned ( i might add. Them were the days). I had my radio and TV on. I looked at them, and began to visualise a couple of electrical wires. I took the plastic casing off and made the short out.

Suddenly and at the same time, my radio went silent and my TV sort of switched off. I had to fiddle with them to get them going again.

Dope helps with magic.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I don't think, humans can kill via mind. But certain situations can lead to murder or suicide, or just an accident. That's all.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I believe that the human mind is capable of doing anything that is considered supernatural and that some people will never believe. We humans only use 10% of our brain power and we are the smartest race of species on the planet. we are capable of remembering things from years before and also capable of designing things to do jobs for us. The only animal that can do such things. so how is it so hard to believe that we all have abilities that cannot yet be explained by modern science. just because we have reached a stage where science seems to have an answer for most things doesnt mean we know everything. psychic abilities are just beyond the limits of our knowledge at this time to be able to understand them fully.

I think it would be very possible to kill with the mind along with being able to do many other things. i also find that dope helps when meditating because you are more free to let the images come to you, it really does open the mind.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBourneWe humans only use 10% of our brain power and we are the smartest race of species on the planet.

That's a hoax. We don't use only 10% of our brain power. It's a hoax that was created for an advertising campaign, which apparently became "common knowledge".

www.snopes.com...

What I do believe though is that the human mind is capably of lots of stuff that we don't even know about. But this is severely limited due to our newtonian based upbringing and beliefs about the world around us. And also due to our extremely short attention spans and pathetic concentration ability, which have the television as one of the main causes.

Look at recent cartoons and see how many times scene changes within a minute. Or a typical MTV program and see how much the camera moves, twists and turns and how much edits there are in one minute.

Of course we can't focus and concentrate!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
There is definately something in this. If you source yourself a copy of the following book I know anyone interested in this area will literally be blown away by the content.

"The men who stare at goats" The us military has Navy seals being trained in the art of killing by thought alone and the mission is for them to be dropped into the combat zones of the near future and with "sparkling eyes" kill the enemy with no weapons. A truly amazing and corrorabated book.

This also has been shown in the remarkable case of the following:

Dr W Y Evans wentz and Alexandra David Neel both highly credible scholars who repoted and actually as western scientists themselves achieved the dubthab rite of the tibetan magicians who could project thought forms of their own making at will, and these seperate entities could if controlled enough carry out your own bidding.

There is no such thing as coincidence as any range of posibilities is as likely as any other according to quantum non-locality, its actually more unlikely that a coincidence wont happen than will! that depends where you observe it from off course.

kind regards

Elf

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
cheers for the heads up bandit. i really didnt have any idea that using 10% of our mind was just an urban legend

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Yes it is... But the other part of my post I highly believe in. Concentration on one single thought for minutes is extremely hard to do for the average western (or- tv reared) person. Look at it this way. Nowadays most people get bored quickly by slow scenes in movies, that because they're then forced to focus and concentrate on one thing happening for what seems for them to be an abnormal amount of time to do so.

Luckily there are actual instruments that are able to capture your thought for longer periods of time, which makes it seem as if you are constatnly focusing and concentrating on that thought for that time. Those instruments are called radionic boxes or radionic machines. They can be made easily or they can be bought from different vendors on the net. (from USA, Philipines, Netherlands, Canada, Spain, Germany and other places)

Here are plans to make a radionics box (I have made a cardboard one recently)

www.geocities.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well you see, the bit about the sparkling eyes..

the eyes are important, they utilize intent... the sparkling eyes are interesting, because causing them to go that way you can accomplish some cool things.. like remembering in full detail things that happened in the past, just by intending with the eyes to do so..

I'm not sure how to give people a detailed description of utilizing such a thing, but I know it works myself, as I've done some mystifying stuff knowing it... the left eye is important too... because it hooks into the right side of the brain the creative/imaginative side.... If your in a horrible conversation and someone is getting mad at you, intend for the conversation to go the other way, and use the sparkling eye, and look at the persons left eye, almost immediately you'll see the change.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
if this was possible the military would have killed someone by now but they haven't. All the bad people would die because millions of people think about killing them every day. But no one dies. Only the good die young

top topics

<<   2 >>

join