It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA private prisons. Why? What rights do these people recieve?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
What is so different from detaining these people outside of their home or U.S soil. If you commit A crime in US, you will be extradited to the US. Why does this rule bend for supposed terrorists. Some of these people havent been convicted, yet they have been inprisoned for 4 years or more. Link below.

www.forbes.com...

My conspiracy is this. Why hold these people in private prisons off of U.S soil? maybe there is less rights for these people in the countries they are held in. After 4 years in C.I.A custody (mind control experts) I think I could be easily interogated into believing that I myself attacked the U.S on 9-11. And if the U.S is actually behind the 9-11 attacks wouldnt this be a great method to hide hard evidence against them? After all, the physical evidence which was the crime scene itself was also moved out of the country immediatly following the event. the scrap metal and wreckage was sold as scrap to china immediatly before any investigation of crime scene, And now we find out the defendants are also held out of the country. why did the US do this? I could understand that a terrorist could make a phone call from prison and probably order an attack. but so could Charles Manson, and he has been excomunicated from doin so. And he is in the state of which he did his crime, we didnt need to relocate him to another country to deny him phone privilages. I just dont understand so I make this post in hopes that someone could enlighten me on a Legitimate reason why U.S does this for it looks suspicious to me.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The reason? less scrutiny and wider berth on human rights issues in many of these countries where secret prisons are. On US soil, they are subject to oversight by Congress and various watchdog groups. Off US soil, our normal government agencies have no dominion or say.

join