It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to beat the Soulcatcher

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
If you really want to cheat fate, have your pineal gland removed before you die.

So in your opinion the pineal gland would be equivelant to what the others are calling a soul (or your personality source?)

Peace

Dalen

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4saleIf we are placed into suspended animation before we die and our soul therefore does not leave our bodies, we have circumvented the Soulcatcher

Now if what John says is true... and the soul catcher does exist then why would you want to "circumvent" it? Seems to me that since the purpose stated is to re send out the souls to a new life it would be pretty stupid to delay it on its path..

And he also says its possible that not all souls require this path... most likely only the ones not ready to continue on their own... Afterall the Earth is a kindergarten as far as the level of soul enlightment is concerned...

There are other towers too..

Iapetus has one... (Moon of Saturn)

And the whole moon looks artificial, just like claims that our own moon was placed there... Have a close look at.. itIAPETUS the Death Star?

A recent mission spacecraft called NEAR visited Eros, the Asteroid that will pass close to the Earth in 2012... (interesting date)...

A closeup of Eros revealed this structure...

Close up

INFO and SOURCE

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
[ the soul stealing and going to heaven ! ]

Where did you get that from? No one ever said they were "stealing" souls... merely "processing" them on the way to the next point...

And judging by what I read in some posts, there are a lot of unenlightened souls in here that could use a little "processing"

As to "surfing" past it... someone tried that and he is pretty high up in the remote viewing department... He didn't make it

The "tower" on the moon comes from this image

LO-3-84m Lunar Orbiter... this clip is a scan from an original 20"x24" NASA official photo... you will not find it online... the online version has had the tower removed...

Matrix needs its batteries
Thats a good one!

Any one wants to find out whats really going on read Ingo Swann "Penetration". He was after all the key player in "Project Stargate" an CIA remote viewing project that ran from 1969 till it was "absorbed" in 1995 by other departments. I have a declassified copy of the training manual...

You can visit Ingo's website here..

www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The thing about the soul collector.... Like any othe piece of technology, If the intentions of the users are benevolent, it could more acceptable to a certain degree, but if it was malevolent, all the more reason to keep it a
secret.

Benevolence does not need to hide, Malevolence has evey reason to.

I think we do not need to worry to much about the soul collector, from the fact that there are still so many spirits roaming on this planet in the astral plain, if you believe the psychics.

These spirits did not go to the soul collector because of unfinished business? We can bargin with them for an extentsion? They do not seem to be doing their job well if there are still so many malevolvent spirits running around..... not to mention the psychotic ones.

But I think you maybe right, cryogeneics may defeat the soul collector, I wonder if this makes the aliens or these Gods pissed.....

UFO Hypotheses - Peggy Kane Volume One
www.youtube.com...
Long unusual series of video on how souls maybe tortured and abused on the astral plain. Subjective video, take it with a pinch of salt.

Volume 2 is even more interesting at the beginning.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by ixiy]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Originally posted by dAlen

Where is this pic from.

Apollo 10. AS10-32-4816.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy

Okay try this... Pop on over to Mecca and tell them about the soul catcher...

then get back to me

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Okay try this... Pop on over to Mecca and tell them about the soul catcher...

then get back to me

Never past along any information as fact, the soul collector isn't a proven fact. Why should I risk my life to spread something that I cannot confirm or acknowledge to be real, beyond reasonable doubt?

Would It be benevolent to do something like this or is it more like arrogant or ignorant behavior. Would I not need faith to do this, since I do not have any solid evidence and do not fully believe it myself?

Maybe you should ask John Lear to do it, he would be in a better position to explain the concept to them.

I only have incomplete left over/passed on knowledge on the subject, which I do not fully believe, you want a layman to pass incomplete left over information to others? How is this incomplete information going to help others? I thought we are suppose to deny ignorance.

If I had all the information, believe it and can prove or confirm it beyond any logical, rational, reasonable doubt, the best way would be put it forth, would be in an objective openminded sciencific community, not a subjective faithful religious one.

Did I read your post wrongly? If so, sorry for my mistake. Please make your post clearer next time.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Did I read your post wrongly? If so, sorry for my mistake. Please make your post clearer next time.

Okay YOU said if something is benevolent it doesn't need to hide...

IF the soul catcher IS real... and can be absolutely proven to be real...

Do you think the Muslims or the Vatican will react favorably? Some things need to remain hidden, that does not make them evil...

Is that clearer?

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Okay YOU said if something is benevolent it doesn't need to hide...

IF the soul catcher IS real... and can be absolutely proven to be real...

Do you think the Muslims or the Vatican will react favorably? Some things need to remain hidden, that does not make them evil...

Is that clearer?

Yes it is clearer,

But this is my view, on the general statement that I made.

I have often found that a hidden truth does more damage than an exposed lie.

An exposed lie can be examined, evaluated and avoided, a hidden truth must first be found, while a half truth, deceptive lie or ignorance, takes it's place for the time being.

These are general statements and sayings as well, while it does not apply to every situation, they are useful guidelines, to keep people honest.

It is important to keep asking questions, known truths, but especially when something is hidden.

Benevolence can = truth, while malevolent can = lie. (guildline, not rule or formula)

I think that is the purpose of ATS. To try and uncover or evaluate the truth behind anything known, hidden or unclear information whenever possible.

Thank you for pointing out my mistake, next time I would try and put (guildline) in general statements that I make. I will also try to avoid making general statements whenever possible.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
John Lear,

If you read this post I have a question for you.

Assuming the soul catcher is real, how would one go about evading it or forcing it to release you? Is there some sort of failsafe that you are aware of?

Thank you,

bs

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Originally posted by biggie smalls

John Lear,
Assuming the soul catcher is real, how would one go about evading it or forcing it to release you? Is there some sort of failsafe that you are aware of? Thank you, bs

Biggie, it is my understanding that there is no way to evade a 'soul catcher' however the question would be better addessed to sleeper than to me.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
A number of cultures/schools of mysticism have a similar (yet low-tech) analogue to this.

Carlos Castenada's book The Eagle's Gift details Castenada's claim that the school of shamanism into which he was initiated teaches that humans are sucked up astronomically, in this case by the sun, and cease to exist. The goal of becoming a sorcerer is to escape this fate.

Most religions, from Tantra Buddhism to Christianity and Islam, have a "judge" waiting to "decide your fate."

Could be the "moon" or "sun" in people's theology/visions represent higher chackra's? And the experiencier of a near-death interlude is hallucinating the ascension of consciousness to a higher realm? Could the "tower on the moon" be analogous to the "Moon" card of the Tarot, and to the Kabbalistic Yesod?

The real threat that voodoo priests have, is their power to steal souls and reprocess them, putting the bodies to work for slave labor.

Before Bram Stoker, Vampires were primarily psychic beings that stole the victim's soul or life force; in the view of Leviticus 17:11, "the life (nephesh) is in the blood."

So, perhaps the fear of a judge/soul-stealer is a human universal, that various people "channel" into different images. What a Tibetan sees as the "eater of souls" becomes a "soul-catching radar tower on the moon." My point is, views of death and its implications are highly personal, and have more to do with archetypes than with circuitry.

Lucky for the Tibetan, he can believe in the spells of the Bardo Thodol (book of the dead) to keep him safe. Christians have redemption, Muslims have submission to the will of Allah.

What does a technocrat have? A cryogenic eternity as an eventual TV dinner for aliens?

Pleasant dreams.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mojo4sale

Actually Lear recanted that story when he realised how ridiculous it was but he wasn't the only one to spread such fear inducing propaganda. Simon Parkes claims that an alien race has the Earth encased in an electromagnetic grid which is supposed to do the same which is to confuse the soul, wipe all memory and shove it straight back into another unborn baby. What a crock.
What about the thousands of reported NDEs where people went straight back home spent some time with spirits they knew were bathed in the eternal love and acceptance of Source but were sent back to Earth as it wasn't their time and jumped back into their bodies. Why weren't they diverted by the alien technology ?
Apart from that our souls are part of Source or God or whatever you want to call it and no rinky dink electromagnetic toy can override God's will. A naughty boy called Lucifer tried it once and got his arse kicked. OK ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join