It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to beat the Soulcatcher

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I understand that John Lear believes that when we pass on our souls are picked up by a giant receiver/tower somewhere on the moon, examined and then either returned to new born babies on Earth to continue their development or move on to a higher plane. I think i have that right if not i'm sure i'll be corrected.

This thread is not meant as a means of having a go at John, i just wanted to see if i could come up with a way of beating this Alien experiment if it proved to be true, or seeing what idea's other members may come up with to try and circumvent the Soulcatcher.

My thought on How to beat the Soulcatcher, why Cryonics of course. Though i found John Lears theory on the soulcatcher and what happens to our souls after death interesting it got me thinking on how to beat it if it were in fact true. Here's my best bet. If we are placed into suspended animation before we die and our soul therefore does not leave our bodies, we have circumvented the Soulcatcher

The Cryonics Institute offers cryopreservation services and information. As soon as possible after legal death, a member patient is infused with a substance to prevent ice formation, cooled to a temperature where physical decay essentially stops, and is then maintained indefinitely in cryostasis. As an optional extra (at extra cost) a Cryonics Institute Member may contract for cryonics professionals from Suspended Animation, Inc. to wait by the bedside during a terminal condition and immediately begin cooling and cardiopulmonary support upon pronouncement of death to minimize brain damage. When and if future medical technology allows, our member patients hope to be healed, rejuvenated, revived, and awakened to a greatly extended life in youthful good health, free from disease or the aging process.

Open letter from a group of scientists regarding cryonics and some interesting papers detailing advances in the science at the end.

Scientists' Open Letter on Cryonics
To whom it may concern,
Cryonics is a legitimate science-based endeavor that seeks to preserve human beings, especially the human brain, by the best technology available. Future technologies for resuscitation can be envisioned that involve molecular repair by nanomedicine, highly advanced computation, detailed control of cell growth, and tissue regeneration.
With a view toward these developments, there is a credible possibility that cryonics performed under the best conditions achievable today can preserve sufficient neurological information to permit eventual restoration of a person to full health.
The rights of people who choose cryonics are important, and should be respected.

www.imm.org...

Such procedures would have special utility in analyzing the structure of tissue in the brain. Unlike, say, muscle or liver tissue, the function of brain tissue depends on the detailed three-dimensional structure of intertwined cells and their interfaces. The freezing process is far too slow to stop such dynamic processes as action potentials and synaptic transmission; short-term memory, however, is suspected to involve chemical modification of the neurons, and long-term memory is believed to involve the growth and modification of neuronal structures, particularly synapses (15). At the modest freezing rates possible in substantial pieces of tissue, ice crystals may be expected to nucleate and grow in the intercellular fluid, displacing the cell membranes as they do so (16). Electron micrographs, however, show that synapses (like many intercellular junctions) involve complementary structures on both sides of the intercellular gap, which should provide information enough to reconstruct the pre-freezing configurations of the cells almost regardless of ice crystal locations.

The ability to reconstruct the prefreezing structure of tissue, when combined with the general synthetic capabilities outlined above, will make feasible the physical restoration of tissue damaged by ordinary freezing through characterization, reconstruction, and restoration of successive segments of frozen material. Although restored to a frozen condition, such tissue would lack the characteristic damage caused by the freezing process. As many tissues can survive the gross insult of ordinary freezing (17), it seems likely that most could survive freezing followed by repair.

tests on animals revived from suspended animation that kept their memory's and cognitive abilities

Cooling continued until core temperature reached 10 degrees C, and this was maintained for 60 minutes using low-flow cardiopulmonary bypass. Vascular injuries were repaired during this state of suspended animation, which was then reversed, and the animals were observed for 6 weeks. Cognitive functions were tested by training animals to retrieve food from color-coded boxes. Postoperatively, the ability to remember this task and a 75-point objective neurologic scale were used to test neurologic function. In experiment I, ULH was caused by lacerating thoracic aorta (n = 9). Five preoperatively untrained animals were trained to perform the task and compared with control animals (n = 15), and 4 preoperatively trained animals were tested for memory retention postoperatively. In experiment II, ULH was induced by creating an iliac artery and vein injury (n = 15). Animals were kept in shock for 15, 30, and 60 minutes before the induction of hypothermia. RESULTS: In experiment I, surviving animals (7/9) were neurologically intact, and their capacity to learn new skills was no different than for control animals. All pretrained animals demonstrated complete memory retention.

Bold is my emphasis.

It seems to me that the science of Cryonics is progressing more rapidly in the past 15-20 yrs judging on some of the white papers ive read lately. If your memory and cognitive abilities are the same after re-animation then surely your soul has not moved on and you have then cheated the aliens. Simple.

Will they allow this science to continue unhindered if there is in fact a Soulcatcher on the moon.

Is immortality through genetic manipulation and/or restructuring our DNA possible.

If our science develop's to the point where any of these scenario's are possible and we are in essence cheating death how will the aliens that run this Soulcatcher experiment/program react.

If through some means we are able to increase our life spans greatly and the flow of souls to and from the soulcatcher stops and there is no reaction from outside Earth does that then prove that there is no Soulcatcher. If we are no more than an experiment i would like nothing better than us finding some way of fouling it up for them, unless thats the outcome their looking for!

Any thought's.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Interesting post, but I think some people reading behind me got lost interest around the words, tower on the moon.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I know a saw a documentary where there was a scorpion I believe that would freeze in winter. Sometimes up to 6 months in this suspended state. Then one day it just start moving again. They have not figured out how it does it though (or at least that is what they tell us)

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hexidecimal
Interesting post, but I think some people reading behind me got lost interest around the words, tower on the moon.

I felt the same way when i read John Lears thoughts on the soulcatcher, but he comes across as so sincere in his beliefs that its hard not to at least consider the possibility that there could be something to it. Either way an interesting hypothesis, at least it got me thinking about different scenarios.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
While I will not relegate Lear's ideas to my opinions of Icke's, I still think he is a fool. Alright a tower on the moon.....inane as it sounds to any rational human. why would any rational individual willingly subject himself to cryo-genic freezing to avoid the fate of his spirit? As if to say "haha look how long I made you wait!" In the end which I think Lear's ideas here are ludicrous that our "souls" are possibly snatched after death, why prolong the inevitable if you believe this?! What is the point if in the end you nut-jobs believe there exists a tower on the moon that snatches human souls on a whim (what if we decide to surf out away from the moon?) Alien's in whatever sense are physical beings and thus not able to affect the realm of the spiritual. I do not care or believe how advanced you think their civilization, that area is beyond any physical entity.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I have considered cryonic's before i had ever heard of John Lear.

Nut-jobs, is that anyone that doesnt have similar thought's to yours or just John Lear and those that either believe or are willing to consider his beliefs.

And did you read the opening post, it is a hypothetical question, if you dont want to be involved in a civilised discussion then nick off..

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Theres a "Tower" on the moon, just only theorys exist around where it comes from and who buildt it or it could be a completly natural rock at that hit the moon at the correct speed and angle to get stuck in the moon like this.

Could be a gaint space crystal from some planet that exploded millions of years ago or billions.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz
Theres a "Tower" on the moon, just only theorys exist around where it comes from and who buildt it or it could be a completly natural rock at that hit the moon at the correct speed and angle to get stuck in the moon like this.
Could be a gaint space crystal from some planet that exploded millions of years ago or billions.

Where is this pic from.

As far as beating the catcher, you best do it while your alive.
If you dont walk out of this earth by choice, you will be recylcled...the matrix needs its batteries.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
If you dont walk out of this earth by choice, you will be recylcled...the matrix needs its batteries.

Peace

Dalen

Energizer or Duracell.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
its lord xenu!

oh nos!

someone contact l ron hubbard... oh wait he's dead! Xenu probably got him!

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz

Where is this pic from.

Peace

Dalen

Nice opinion did you form this while on mind altering drugs?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoobdude
I know a saw a documentary where there was a scorpion I believe that would freeze in winter. Sometimes up to 6 months in this suspended state. Then one day it just start moving again. They have not figured out how it does it though (or at least that is what they tell us)

Lots of animals can do this, especially Lizards and insects. And they do know how it is done, the animals have a natural anti-freeze which prevents the ice crystals rupturing their cells when they freeze. Saying they don't know how it is done is a little silly, as it is very well documented.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
mojo4sale:

You misunderstood me I whole-heartedly believe in the potential benefits of cryogenics given the constant advances in medicine we are currently experiencing, and the future that putting someone such as a child, on "ice" until a time when we are capable of giving them the life any human deserves. However I do not think it applies to keeping your soul from some insidious imaginary alien race that enjoys snatching souls from a Control Tower on the Moon.....

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
No probs mate, been a bit cranky lately, not enough sleep. I dont neccesarily believe in the tower or the soulcatcher, but im also the sort of bloke who hedges his bets as well. You just never know.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl

Dude you could loosen up a bit...personal attacks arent permitted on the site...
I notice every post i make, in which you post, you attack me, whats up dude?
Dont like my post, state your opinion, but keep your sarcastic remarks to yourself.

Peace

Dalen

by the way, if you need to steal energy, go elsewhere...your now on ignore mode...I wont have a clue what your posting.

Peace, hope you can find true joy...

[edit on 9-9-2006 by dAlen]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale

Peace

Dalen

Energizer or Duracell.

Maybe a hybrid.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Dude you could loosen up a bit...personal attacks arent permitted on the site...
I notice every post i make, in which you post, you attack me, whats up dude?
Dont like my post, state your opinion, but keep your sarcastic remarks to yourself.

Peace

Dalen

by the way, if you need to steal energy, go elsewhere...your now on ignore mode...I wont have a clue what your posting.

Peace, hope you can find true joy...

[edit on 9-9-2006 by dAlen]

I apologise to you Dalen maybe I did go over the top there.

Sorry.

As to every post you make I have only answered to 2 threads the same as you.

Sorry for the misunderstanding but erm you can't see this.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I apologise to you Dalen maybe I did go over the top there.

Sorry.

Thanks for your apology Kuhl,

Peace

Dalen

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I wonder how it all fits together ?

[ the soul stealing and going to heaven ! ]

are the soul stealers agents of satan ?

ever read kinglizards experience ?

quite a different story/picture, than that of john lears.

makes ya wanna go , hmmmmmmmmmmm.

toasted

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Actually, yes he did, and you replied on them as well. You can't form thoughts without them. Without tryptamines you would be a blob of inanimate matter buried up in some igneous rock layer.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I don't know about towers on the moon, but I do know there is some really fascinating neurochemistry involved in death, check out the link above. If you really want to cheat fate, have your pineal gland removed before you die.

Trickz, just out of curiosity, what is that pic and where did you get it? Looks pretty damaged.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join