posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:29 PM
We drink it right from the tap (Pipe). It is safe and potable. Unless of course you are worried about flouride toxicity (Which I am), then you buy
bottled water without the flouride for drinking.
You see, some idiots over here in America think it's a good idea to dump industrial waste in the form of Sodium Flouride into the drinking water -
they erroneously believe that it prevents tooth decay. Well, so does brushing your teeth twice a day - and all without the neuro-toxicity found in