It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water for drink

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Do you guys have to buy water in the stores or you still can drink it from your pips?
Do you use water for drink to take a bath or not?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
We drink it right from the tap (Pipe). It is safe and potable. Unless of course you are worried about flouride toxicity (Which I am), then you buy bottled water without the flouride for drinking.

You see, some idiots over here in America think it's a good idea to dump industrial waste in the form of Sodium Flouride into the drinking water - they erroneously believe that it prevents tooth decay. Well, so does brushing your teeth twice a day - and all without the neuro-toxicity found in flouridation!

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
i usually go for filtered tap water

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
We drink water from the tap (thank you) and use that water for everything. there are some little clore in it and that is all.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
the water here is clean and quite potable, nonetheless most people drink bottle water. i myself dont drink water at all.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Should we take drinkable water only for drink? What kind of water should we use for bath, washing dishes etc.?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I drink water out of the tap. Melbourne, which is where I live, sopposidly has the cleanest tap water in the world.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I only drink water from the tap if I'm mixing it with something like lemonade or iced tea mix. If I'm drinking just water I have a regular water bottle. It taste better than regular tap water.

new topics

top topics

join