It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huh, Imagine this! Dems throwing an election!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Oh....just like cracker isn't so bad, but honky...thats a different story

I see your games bleeding heart liberal!

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteriousbob
Oh....just like cracker isn't so bad, but honky...thats a different story

I see your games bleeding heart liberal!

I don't use that type of language. I am not a unwashed knuclke-draggin repugnant like you.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
why the hell did you use it then...or am i mistaken that you did put "voters of color"? Regardless, you still wrote color as it pertains to someones skin tone.

By the way, i'm sure there are several republicans of "color" out there, but we don't call them that. Because that would be disrespectfull.

Thank you and # off

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
What're you talking about? Repugnants have no credibility.

I'm reading Al Franken's book now, "Lies and the Lying Liars who tell them." It is rife with LIES of the repugnants like Man Coulter, Bush, and Bernie Goldberg. That's all repugnants do is LIE, LIE, LIE. And they're real crafty with the lies too., like a slight of hand.

Lying is not a symptom of only the right or of the left. Anyone from any political party will lie if they've been bought off, bugged or caught on film.

It's time to quit wallowing in the shallow, predertimined argument of partisanship. It's a fallicy promoted by those who rule from the shadows. Elevate yourselves and understand it is merely a psychological tool employed to control the unwashed masses.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
WOW...thank you so much, really. I never thought anyone would ever get it.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'm going to comment on the topic starter's first post, not the two pages of somewhat boring "filler" that made up the previous two pages.

I live a half an hour from Philly, and also used to commute to work there. My 6'o clock news is on a Philly station, and all we ever get is Philly sports games and Philly news. Even though I live across the bridge in NJ, I am still often considered an initiated Philadelphian.

So I know about all of this Katz/Street B.S. and I know enough to comment on it.

Katz failed twice to become mayor of Philly, primarily because most people around here know that he is a crook and a cheat. He embezzeled money from his business and then had the nerve to lie about it in his ads...even when all of the Philadelphia newspapers caught him in said lie and threw it back at him.

You know what's funny though? Katz said that if he loses this election, he is going to court to get it overturned.

Not to mention the bug they planted in Mayor Street's office to discredit him. Even John Ashcroft came to "Talk" to them and had a little behind the scenes meeting.

You have to love Katz. Grade-A Geek all the way. Thick glasses, scrawny arms, and a high-pitched voice that would make Mariah Carey Blush.

Might explain why his wife looks like a man.

[Edited on 4-11-2003 by Kai-Raega]

[Edited on 4-11-2003 by Kai-Raega]

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
well...then why would he really matter if he won or not. If the other dude is gonna go ahead and chalange in court?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   

why the hell did you use it then...or am i mistaken that you did put "voters of color"? Regardless, you still wrote color as it pertains to someones skin tone.

By the way, i'm sure there are several republicans of "color" out there, but we don't call them that. Because that would be disrespectfull.

Thank you and # off

You're a moron, you know that. Look, "reading is fundemantal." When I said I never use language like that, I was refering to the terms cracker and honky---not voters of color or persons of color.

And, yes, there are a wee bit of minority repugnants---I have my names for those traitors.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   

WOW...thank you so much, really. I never thought anyone would ever get it.

I used to be the most fierce partisan politico you've ever met - on the Republican side of the house. However, I've come to understand the true nature of partisanship and how its used - to define the parameters of our dialogue - hence, I refuse to subject myself or to limit myself to those artificial restraints. I now choose the path of common sense over party affiliation. I will not check my brain at the door for any political party!

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

And, yes, there are a wee bit of minority repugnants---I have my names for those traitors.

LOL, good one man.

"You're a moron, you know that. Look, "reading is fundemantal." When I said I never use language like that, I was refering to the terms cracker and honky---not voters of color or persons of color."

Ok, I get your point now, and thanks for calling me a moron. Its been awhile since I heard that one.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   

well...then why would he really matter if he won or not. If the other dude is gonna go ahead and chalange in court?

He can't challenge it now. Care to know why?

Because Sam Katz lost to Mayor John Street yesterday by a whopping 20% (68% to 48% I believe)

Looks like Sam Katz has to go back to his previous job:

Cleaning Toilets in City Hall.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
everything is race with democrates. thats all they #ing care about when there BIGGER problems to be delt with

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
everything is race with democrates. thats all they #ing care about when there BIGGER problems to be delt with

Bigger problems? Yup, like *ignoring* the racism in our country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join