It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism and spies that sell information.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Can a spy that sells information that can be used by terrorists be considered a terrorist! Of course he or she can be considered a terrorist. Is Israel off limits to this type of accusaction. Why of course not, and should be considered right along with Iran, North Korea, Venezuela,Israel. These four countries should be considered the Four Horsemen of Terrorism.
www.americanfreepress.net...

BIGGEST SECURITY BREACH SINCE ‘POLLARD’ IS IGNORED BY MEDIA.

A Navy source in Norfolk, Va., where accused spy Petty Officer Third Class Ariel J. Weinmann is being held, told American Free Press that it is one of the worst cases of espionage in U.S. history. Saudi Arabian newspaper, Al- Watah, reported on Aug. 8 that sources close to the investigation said Israel did receive stolen secrets.

Why have the foreign-owned security companies involved in the shocking security lapses, which enabled the attacks of 9-11, been granted immunity by the U.S. Congress? Should not they be considered terrorists under section 802 of the patriot act. What has happened with america that we cannot arrest a terrorist because its not politically correct to do so.

[edit on 5-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
In your source it says

Since then, Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) officials have categorically denied reports that Israel was given the computer secrets.

So why the attack on Israel,browsing through a few of your threads I have noticed some anti Israel feeling.Like here

J. Lets not forget the dancing Israels or the shipping companies.

from here

Pentagon thread

Are these valid points or just a soapbox for your hidden agenda?
Pts is for politics ATS is for conspiricy related discussion.
I hope I have not offended anyone ,just stating my opinion.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Lets see you state its a crime to state a jewish person can be a terrorist or a spy, you brought up the dancing israels. Why were they having aparty at the sight of the 911 tragedy, why did they have box cutters and traces of explosives in their van. Why did the jewish owners of the moving companies drop everything and run thats right ran to israel for protection. Second if you donot like my posts put me on ignore but don't ever tell american that they cannot defend their nation against anyone one and that includs jews. If you break the law you have broken the law, if your a jew does that mean the law does not affect you because your a jew. I don't think so, kid!
Just becacuse the navy said this and that does not mean it did not happen. If the jewish-american sailor did nothing wrong, why are esponige charges being levied aginst him.
To take it up another step, America is for americans, If your going to live here and reap the benefits, then you should protect the nation you call home. In this case a duel citizenship and state secrets do not make a perfect match. I do not care what you do in the uk, I think your highjacking a good thread because of your zionist ways.
So in your words the boy has done nothing, yet if he was a mjuslim you would be yelling for a firing squad!
Third if you don't like the fire don't step into the kitchen. I think you need to stay our of threads that you deem to impose racial remarks into in my opinion!
Why is this person on more in the news about selling TS information that indangers Americans lives, or do you enjoy knowing that americans are being killed by people like this!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
mondegreen -
kuhl's got a point. Your posts are hard to read, maybe you don't mean to come off that way, but ending almost every post with a subtle insult and a smiley face just makes you seem nothing but rude.

As to the topic, if a "spy" sells information to terrorists, this generally just makes him a "spy"; spying generally doesn't make you a terrorist. Now, I suppose it could somehow fall under "supporting terrorism" or something like that what with the Patriot Act; that bill's got a lot to it that we can't get into.

I'd like to point out a few things unique to this case, though.

1. Read your article carefully. Nobody knows who he gave the information to, all we know is the NCIS said it "wasn't Israel".

2. If NCIS is lying (which is certainly possible), the Israelis still are not terrorists. Whether you personally consider them terrorists or not, the USA considers them allies, moot point.

3. This guy will be charged and prosecuted under the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice), since he's a serviceman. And I'm surprised that the article didn't mention that, under the UCMJ, espianoge and/or desertion during a time of war falls under "treason", which can be punished by death, or (more likely) life in a military prison.

4. Again, read your article carefully. This guy is German.

I do not care what you do in the uk, I think your highjacking a good thread because of your zionist ways.

This was rude, racist, and contributes nothing at all. You doing your "president of Iran" impression, or what? Let's not get mods involved, just keep it cool.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I could say lookup mossad and 911 on ATS, but since your head is controled by the real media. I probably cannot go that direction. Who cares if he is german, if he sold the information to russia and Israel and his is jewish does that make him not guilty.
Name the people that consider Israel our ally,. and what is your mooted point! The pollard case is another gee lets not bring that case up because if you do your a racist.

This was rude, racist, and contributes nothing at all. You doing your "president of Iran" impression, or what? Let's not get mods involved, just keep it cool.

Personal attacks are not allowed and that is thread highjacking, either stay on subject of quite the thread. Second your not a moderator, let the moderators control the board not some self made sheriff.
Lets take about the dancing Israelis is that racist and does that make them our allies because you say so. What about the moving companies that fled to Israel, what about the so called controller of the pentagon that lost trillions of dollars into his pockets. Where else should a American not look for terrorist on our shores, I think your actually rather like a terrorist, by decption you weave your words.
Jews are jews if their good law abiding jews so be it if their terrorists then they need to be delt with ASAP.

I guess the FBI did not charge the german as you call him, and why cannot I use a smiley, I have meet person like you on other boards, you may be from curevents, talking about 911 there gets you kicked off the boards if it is other than the governments story, People such as you want to rule others and tell then to walk a line, you need to post to some other thread asap.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Update on this.

Apparently he was spying for Russia.

source

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
www.serendipity.li...
You and your buddies need lessons in history.
Menachim Begin took part in terrorist acts in the 1940s, including the attack on the King David Hotel which killed 91 people. ... By appointing Shamir Foreign Minister, Prime Minister Menachem Begin had selected the organiser of two famous assassinations: the killing of Lord Moyne, the British Minister representative in the Middle East, in 1944, and that of Count Folke Bernadotte, the UN's special Mediator on Palestine, in 1948. — Stern Gang: what does 'mekhabbel' mean?
www.aljazeera.com...
According to ABC's 20/20, when police stopped the cheering Israelis, one of them told the officers: "We are Israelis. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are your problem”.

One of the five Israelis had a German passport in addition to his Israeli passport. Another had an international flight booked to Thailand on September 13, two days after the attacks. The FBI also found out that one of them was a former paratrooper, assigned to an elite Israeli defense forces unit.Two more Israelis were caught in a truck on Interstate 80 in Pennsylvania, near the site of the crash of American Airlines flight 93. Police became very suspicious when they found maps of the city with certain locations highlighted, box cutters (like the ones used by the hijackers), along with other incriminating evidence. Police also said that bomb sniffing dogs reacted as if they smelled explosives when they were brought to the Israelis’ truck.

www.rense.com...
Some of their big intelligence? Al Queda members may be moving around with their families to appear normal. Al Queda may be recruiting white people or others who "look" European.

Could this be a way of trying to cover the fact that Israeli reservist teams have been found in this country working for "moving companies", yet they keep getting arrested around US nuclear facilities? And why do these people keep getting arrested, only to have the Feds step in to make sure they are released?

We are going to get attacked again.
www.serendipity.li...
www.rense.com...
THis is for your tinhat wearers.
antiwar.com...
Until recently, a group of Zionists ran their own intelligence service inside the Pentagon. This was known as the Office of Special Plans, and was overseen by Douglas Feith, an under-secretary of defence, extreme Zionist and opponent of any negotiated peace with the Palestinians. It was the Office of Special Plans that supplied Downing Street with much of its scuttlebutt about Iraq's weapons of mass destruction; more often than not, the original source was Israel
desip.igc.org...
One of the most notorious acts of Israeli terrorism occurred during the 1948 war when Jewish forces, members of the LEHI underground (also known as the Stern Gang) assassinated Swedish Count Folke Bernadotte, a U.N. appointed mediator. Bernadotte was killed on September 17, 1948, a day after he offered his second mediation plan which, among other things, called for repatriation and compensation for the Palestinian refugees.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Dude, you need to chill out and stick to the topic. This thread is about whether or not this guy was spying...if you wanna rant about how much you hate Zionists or somesuch, make a new thread for it. But thanks for "educating" me....

new topics

top topics

join