It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amnesty for Osama?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

blogs.abcnews.com...

"Osama bin Laden, America's most wanted man, will not face capture in Pakistan if he agrees to lead a "peaceful life," Pakistani officials tell ABC News."

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

[edit on 5/9/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I can believe it as it seems to be part of a ceasefire agreement with the Taliban.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Step into my web said the spider to the fly.

Good way to set a trap if you ask me

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Step into my web said the spider to the fly.

Good way to set a trap if you ask me

I couldn't agree more. Let him stick his head out from whatever hole in the ground he's hiding in and someone is going to be there to cut it off. Any American leader that would agree to this and let it stand would be committing political suicide.

Just my thoughts on it.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted by mrwupy
Any American leader that would agree to this and let it stand would be committing political suicide. Just my thoughts on it.

OBL has given the Republicans electoral victories in 2002, 2004 and Bush43 is working as hard as he can to make it three in a row, November 7, 2006.

OBL is worth too much to the Republicans to let OBL get hurt or captured. Trust me.

[edit on 9/5/2006 by donwhite]

top topics

join